Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

MistressQuistis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:32 pm
Aenakume
"Oh, I'm not hers, I'm not anybody's," She jerks a thumb at Saria, "She's hers."

Well, then I'm even more sorry. :she said, bowing deeply at Nartair:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:32 pm
MistressofQuistis
Nartair
"You're gone for a week and people start moving in on what's yours. Boy, this is gonna suck when I go to Seattle for two weeks next summer," she says from where she leans against the doorframe.
I-I'm sorry if I intruded. :she said, blushing a deep scarlet and moving away from Aena:
She blinks a few times, a bit confused, "You thought...eww, no, gross. I meant Saria," she cringes slightly at the idea of herself and Aenakume.  

Aya_Maoko

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:33 pm
"HEY!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:35 pm
"NARTAIR!!!!!" Saria runs over and throws her arms around Nartair, kissing her all over, "Oh my god, Nartair, I missed you so much!" She laughs at Nartair's comment about Aena.  

Saria Mithril

MistressQuistis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:35 pm
:she chuckled lightly: I think you two would be beautiful together, If it doesn't offend either of you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:36 pm
"Well, dammit it does offend me NOW!"  

Aenakume

Aya_Maoko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:38 pm
She giggles softly, wrapping her arms around Saria's waist, "If this is the greeting I get when I return I should leave more often. I'm sorry about the comment Aenakume, it's just...I can't see myself with you. You pale compared to Saria."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:41 pm
"I'll pale you...." Aena mutters, stomping away to get another biere.  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:43 pm
Saria squeezes Nartair and kisses her all over again, "Oh, Nartair, love, you don't need to go anywhere to get that kind of attention from me. And don't worry about Aena. She deserves whatever she gets, that wench."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:45 pm
" I must say that was cruel, I was merely stating the truth," she say, closing her eyes while enjoying the attention.  

Aya_Maoko

MistressQuistis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:46 pm
Okay, Calm down please.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:48 pm
Saria blushes and loosens her grip on Nartair, then she makes a distasteful face. "Trust me, she deserves it for what she did to me on Wednesday."  

Saria Mithril

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:53 pm
Aena laughs evilly. "Ah yes, wednesday." She nods and raises her beer, "That was a good day." She nods at Nartair, "Don't worry about it, cherie, for that, I totally deserve it. And I'm damn proud."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:55 pm
"What did she do?" she asks, a hint of possessiveness leaks into her voice.  

Aya_Maoko

MistressQuistis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:55 pm
Saria Mithril
Saria blushes and loosens her grip on Nartair, then she makes a distasteful face. "Trust me, she deserves it for what she did to me on Wednesday."
What did she do?  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games