Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kqyu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:13 pm
Kqyu winced slightly shed reverted since he last saw her...

Tournament? Oh HoH...Heaven or Hell...*Explains tournament rules*
So basically i need 2 people besides myself ya kno, and with a little...Practice you could possibly be a force to reckon with...its not easy to guard against sound ya know...

Kqyu smiled a bit and reached up to grab the branch above him for balance as his wings dissipated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:18 pm
Having sensed that the description of the tournament would be a long one, Jazzy D had taken the foresight to have found a comfortable place to sit, with her cap over her eyes. She must of dozed off slightly, because when he started mentioning teams, she suddenly seemed to take note.
'So, what, you want me in yo teamizzle or summin?'
She leant her head back, and if she smoked, this would be the perfect time to blow out smoke.
'Theres only one way to prove if yo' are hardco' and it aint easy yo hear?'  

Jazzy_D

Kqyu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:23 pm
Well the test cant be kicking your a**...Cuz ive already done that So lets hear it then
Kqyu started bouncing the branches he was standing and holding onto, His smart a** smirk plastered across his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:30 pm
'Hyuhyuhyuh funny' Was the sarcastic reply was that he got. 'I can't tell yo the testizzle now, might be spieizzles round, ya hear?' And it certainly wasnt because she'd never had anyone do that test and therefore hadn't made one up yet. But she'd think of one...eventually. In the mean time.
'I'm hungry, lets getizzle breakizzlefast'  

Jazzy_D

Kqyu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:38 pm
Kqyu chuckled to himself, then nodded in agreement with her. He let go of the branch he was holding onto and sprung upwards and backwards off the branch he was on, almost like a monkey he swung from branch to vine to branch before catching one strong looking branch near the end doing a full rotation around it and backflipping off of it before landing on his feet at the base of the tree...Looking back up towards jaz he shouted...

Lets go slowpoke!

With a hint of a smile he began walking away from the base of the tree jazzy was in...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:41 pm
Le sigh. Just like males, always wanting competition. Jazzy D simply teleported to the main doors of the stadium, and waited, leaning against one in silent contemplation.  

Jazzy_D

Kqyu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:46 pm
Heh...Definitely need her on my team.

Kqyu started at a jog, before he broke into full dash and appeared beside jazzy.

Nifty little trick ya got there huh? Ladies first...

He bowed before her gestureing in a rather old fashion way..as smiled slyly and waited for here to procede through the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:16 pm
::Still running through the forest making small sounds hoping that this hunter that has ben following him will walk into his haven, his place where he calls home:Come and follow me, to a place where only you and I will be, here we will finish what your family has started scream ::As soon as he yells that he stops and sits on a branch watching and waiting to see what will happen next::  

Internal_D

MoonlitBlackRose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:27 pm
* Lidia continued to move her arrow nervously in the direction of his voice. Yes..she did want to finish what her family started. With him. He caused her and her village hell. She was to kill him or die trying. Lidia was dreading the rustling of leaves to stop but it gave her sense of where he was. Fumbling with her bow and arrow in the darkness, she aimed at where he was and shot her arrow.* Crink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:31 pm
MoonlitBlackRose
* Lidia continued to move her arrow nervously in the direction of his voice. Yes..she did want to finish what her family started. With him. He caused her and her village hell. She was to kill him or die trying. Lidia was dreading the rustling of leaves to stop but it gave her sense of where he was. Fumbling with her bow and arrow in the darkness, she aimed at where he was and shot her arrow.* Crink

::Catches Arrow::
Is this what you are going to kill me with scream !
Come come your sisters gave me more of a fight then this!
Your poor father gave his life but wouldnt throw down his sword until he was stonecold dead!
But you, you fire these arrows are me...Do better child
::With that he throws the arrow back at her , hearing it dig into the ground next to her::
Now follow me and keep up!  

Internal_D

MoonlitBlackRose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:52 pm
*Lidia knew in the back of her mind it would take more than an arrow to kill him...yet..she was too afaraid to go near him. But at hearing him talk of her sisters and father, her blood boiled. How dare he thought to be better than her father, the best swordman in their village, and her sisters, his pupils! She didn't jump at the arrow thrown at her feet. Lidia balled her small, delicate hands into fists as she peered into the darkness. She could see now..see with her ears. A renewed feeling of revenge grew in her. She ran toward the tree she heard rustling in. He had to be in that tree, right? There was no wind at all...She blindly climbed the tree, falling a couple of times, until she reached the second branch and paused. Now where was he..could it be he was right next to her..or above her..?*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:03 pm
MoonlitBlackRose
*Lidia knew in the back of her mind it would take more than an arrow to kill him...yet..she was too afaraid to go near him. But at hearing him talk of her sisters and father, her blood boiled. How dare he thought to be better than her father, the best swordman in their village, and her sisters, his pupils! She didn't jump at the arrow thrown at her feet. Lidia balled her small, delicate hands into fists as she peered into the darknees. She could see now..see with her ears. A renewed feeling of revenge grew in her. She ran toward the tree she heard rustling in. He had to be in that tree, right? There was no wind at all...She blindly climbed the tree, falling a couple of times, until she reached the second branch and paused. Now where was he..could it be he was right next to her..or above her..?*

::Seeing Lidia on his trees made him pissed more then he had ever been stressed yet he was going to have some fun, with that he licks her face to show that he was not far from her::I can see you but can you see me?::With that he stands up and jumps to the next tree::
We are almost there do not worry it's not far now...  

Internal_D

MoonlitBlackRose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:09 pm
* Lidia could hear the movement next to her. She turned toward it to feel his disgusting lick across her right cheek. She gritted her teeth. He was toying with her. Just like he had toyed around with everyone else...they were all his little puppets. As he prepared to jump off the branch, she moved over and broke her wooden bow over his head in fury.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:14 pm
MoonlitBlackRose
* Lidia could hear the movement next to her. She turned toward it to feel his disgusting lick across her right cheek. She gritted her teeth. He was toying with her. Just like he had toyed around with everyone else...they were all his little puppets. As he prepared to jump off the branch, she moved over and broke her wooden bow over his head in fury.*

That was my head you little b_tch! scream
::Jumping from tree to tree he turns and throws two fire blaze attacks at her::Feel this!
::With that he climbs the next tree and watches how the old one he was just in begin to burn and begin to fall::
Ha blaugh That wasn't as much fun as i thought it would be, but i know your not dead! Now get up and follow we are only a few minutes away from your death! scream  

Internal_D

MoonlitBlackRose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:29 pm
* Lidia threw the remains of her bow to the ground and tried to climb to the next tree without falling. She balanced to the end of the branch and slowly placed her foot on the branch of the next tree to check if it was sturdy. Convinced it was fine, she hopped on it. He was already two trees ahead of her. With his yelling, she looked up to see the tree she was just on get hit with fire. It was so close, so hot..it slowly spread over the branch she had been on. Not being to high, she jumped off her tree and landed in a crouch. It only took a minute of catching her breath and collecting her nerves to see the whole tree ablaze. Had he stopped to watch her? He knew she wasn't dead. The fire was actually to her advantage. She could see the forest around her now.

Lidia ran from the burning tree, avoiding the suffocating hotness and smoke. She could see him sitting in the tree, watching the fire with pleasure. The sick man. But wait, he didn't see her. She hid her small frame behind a thick trunk and peered out to see his face. She scurried quietly to the tree he was in. She was right under him! He was just sitting there! Or did he see her? Lidia thought he hadn't so climbed to the first branch and then the next until she was on his branch. Was he alive? She was right behind him! This was her chance. Her small hand clawed into the bark as she slipped out a dagger with her left hand. She could hear him breathing, it was time to make it stop. Lidia put the dagger to his neck and tried to slash his throat.*

Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games