Welcome to Gaia! ::

Another Anime Freak's Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: anime, love, manga, freak, cartoon 

Reply AAFG Main Forum
NARUTO Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolate Milk?
  YESH PLEASE!
  Ew, no!
  Poll Whore
View Results

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:35 pm
My god, was chapter 401 emotional!  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:51 am
Blah.

I liked the manga way better when that blonde kid was around. You know, the one with the nine-tailed fox spirit inside. It's hard to remember what he was fighting for, though, after the last twenty episodes of Sas-uke emoing. I think the name of that blonde guy was Naruto, right?

//heavy sarcasm.

At least, now the whole "I talk, you listen" bullshit is over. Truth or not, dude, they could've really explained all that in one manga issue and move on (removing the mandatory three images of Sasuke gawking after everything Tobito said would really have helped condensing this whole 'scene.')

All in all, Danzou is now really going to get it. If Sasuke's smart, he'll tell Naruto what he now knows. Then we'll get to see how many bites it takes for Kyuubi to eat an old geezer alive.  

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

AAFGmule
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:29 am
Well now, wouldn't THAT be a great sight to see?

-cynn  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:27 am
My views on 402... (Spoilers, highlight if you wanna get spoiled, tho there's not much to spoil anyhow,)

This last episode was quite crappy. Sappy OMG I killered my brother and he was the good guy OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Sasuke flashbacks, and then...

Well, the only good thing in the whole episode was Sasuke's face in the last page. He got that awesome "screwed-up motherf'ing psychopath a*****e who just cracked" face, and it's much better than his usual OMG EMO! face, really.

He was a sucky hero, a suckier antagonist, let's see if as a villain, Sasuke can do something right. IF he can be considered a villain, really (Konoha: The land of backstabby bitches? Burn it down, but leave my Sakura, Hinata and Anko alone, okay?)

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:41 pm
I liked the page where Itachi was smiling with blood drizzling down his mouth and Sasuke cries. It was so..."A-HA!"

And I agree with the face Sasuke made.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:24 am
I thought the anime was slow...the manga is really hitting the brakes.

SPOILERS AHEAD

If the condition for obtaining the mangekyou is the death of your closest friend (not necessarily killing them yourself), could it be said that the 'Obito is Tobi/ALIVE!!' rumour can be put to rest? Considering that Kakashi claims to have obtained it too.  

Shinto Sakura

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:20 am
Heh... From what I gather of the manga thus far, that condition is mostly one of the many bullshit-laced half-truths Itachi used to get Sasuke to hate him.

Also if Tobi = Madara = Obito, then that means Orochimaru wasn't even being original with his body-switching jutsu. Poor old Orochi, looking less and less cool as the plot develops... rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:58 pm
I'm a fan of Naruto. As for my favorite character, it changes constantly, but right now it's probably Itachi just becase (spoiler) he did everything he did just to protect his brother. Bet most people didn't think he was good on the inside lol  

annakratos

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:06 pm
F******* Sasuke...(referring to Chapt. 403)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Idiots get brainwashed SO easily nowadays... *Shakes head.*

I know it. I just know it. Bet Sasuke wants to get a piece of Tobi.

Tho hey, maybe we get to see Sakura vs. Karin that way...

Naruto: Run! RUN!
Kakashi: What's wrong?
Naruto: Sakura and Karin are going to try to hit each other at the same time!
Kakashi: Oh shi--

*Konoha explodes in a raw muscle-powered shockwave.*

Sakura: Oops. Sorry bout that!
Karin: s**t, I splintered a nail.

Danzou: *Flying off into the distance thanks to the shockwave.* Looks like team a*****e is blasting off agaaaaaaain...  

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:48 am
Nice allusion.

I would love to see that happen, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:09 pm
I'm kind of anxious to find out about the power Itachi gave Naruto. Anyone have any ideas on what it would do. ((Does Sasuke have both his brothers' eyes or just one? Because with the scene with Tobi, only one changed and started bleeding...)) If he only had one, then I'd think Naruto had the second.  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:15 pm
Interesting question. I suppose if Itachi suspected Tobi was going to try and convince Sasuke to join him, then he would have given Naruto his Sharingan to fight Sasuke's one.

Though... Naruto... Kyuubi-Naruto... With the Amaterasu or the Mangekyou? SCARY. But I want to see, now.

.... "Amaterasengan" FTW?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:00 pm
Its my favrite anime and my favrite character is shikamaru. ninja  

brian4158

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:38 am
He's one of my favorites too.  
AAFG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games