Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:25 pm
Laughing, Chiri got sprayed by the dog, spraying it back as it ran away.

Miesh giggled, surprised by the cold water.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:27 pm
When Akina got sprayed, she was a little surprised... Glancing over to Cerberous, she chuckled.

"Cerberous!"

Now being soaked, she shook her hair out of her face.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:28 pm
Kaili squeeled as she was sprayed by cerberus..running away from the dog and grabbing a bucket of water.

Hiruma was sprayed as well, and he began chasing his dog trying to get the hose....without any luck.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:30 pm
Watching everyone, Akina watched all the chaos, a small smile on her face, not wanting to get involved.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:30 pm
Lithos just stared blankly as the dog ran around, then shook his head trying to get the water out of his hair..."Is everyone out to get me today?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:31 pm
Taking advantage of the dog having his attention, Chiri sprayed both Kinote and Lithos.  

maru_reruma

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:33 pm
It was fun watching hiruma try to catch cerberus....his dog was smarter than most and a couple times made him look like a fool. of coarse the fun wasn't just based around the dog....kinote grabbed one of the sponges throwing it across the car and hirring chiri in the chest...leting the soap and water spray everywhere.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:33 pm
Lithos quickly picked up a bucket full of water and proceeded to empty the water on Chiri  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:34 pm
Reruma watched the car wash from across the street...a little coffee shop he ad found the last time in town....those people didn'tconsider all of the others friends but they all mode it seem like thay were all close.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:35 pm
Smirking, he took the hose, spraying Kinote, while catching the sponge, throwing it into Lithos' face.  

maru_reruma

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:37 pm
Hiruma finally got a hold of the hose...wresling with cerberus all the while spraying others.

"cmon let go cerberus"

Kaili took the bucket of wate and was sneaking up on hiruma, just as hiruma finally got the hose away from cerberus she emptied the entire bucket ove his head...then giggling she stood there.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:38 pm
Lithos, grabbed the sponge then jumped back, then looked over to kinote..."You hold him and i will get him with the hose...sound good?"  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:39 pm
Sighing.. she watched everyone having fun... and went over to her car, beginning to wash it since she wasn't going to get involved.

The one time I'm not getting noticed... thank god.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:39 pm
"yeah like i am gonna let you spray us both....i'm not stupd"

kolbster51
Vice Captain

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:40 pm
Not allowing them to get near, he just ran away, smirk on his face.  
Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games