Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:28 am
i don't remember phat lip girl

a giant fish just randomily jumps up and kills people. well its not exactally like that, it was more complex but that was basically it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:32 am
Yeah, she was one of my old friends sisters, she used to be like a big sister to me. But now shes all psychotic and demanding, who shows up and barges into someones house at 12pm?

A giant fish...kills...random... neutral

Oh well, just needed to stop by and make sure everyone else is alive. Im gonna die tomorrow, I have to go to six flags with my most hated enemies. Wish me luck controlling myself. twisted  

Chibi Koji

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:37 am
heres a tip, only go into short lines. other wise i could be pretty harsh. i would just ignore them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:39 am
sad I missed seeing Langley last night, blasted need to sleep.

I think I'll draw stuff for the calander since I have someone to pose for me. Ok well Later heart heart

Akahoshi

Songjewel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:13 am
crying *wants to get back into being a regular GASOC-er*

Hey guys. I've kinda put my shop on indefinate hiatus...been doing art contest stuffs instead. Improving my proportions and pose ability and whatnot. Some cool sketches have come out of it though. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:04 pm
Axel: O_o;; but er..can't he just send the trade first, and you confirm when you send the sketch? u_u;; not sending trade first sounds kinda suspicious. you can't get the gold til HE confirms anyways~

Lang: O-o;; white flag? victorious? geh?

Songjewel: ^_^;; *glomp* heart shops are good for practice though :3 but contests are fun whee heart wb?  

Nyome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:25 pm
Lang - Sweet. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:37 pm
*tackle glomps AD heart * Haven't seen you much this weekend, I hope that mean you've been resting.  

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:40 pm
Akahoshi
*tackle glomps AD heart * Haven't seen you much this weekend, I hope that mean you've been resting.

*huggles* heart

I spent yesterday working in the morning and then the rest of the day with my friends. Today I worked all day. sweatdrop

You'll have to tell us all about your turkey escapades tomorrow! whee xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:50 pm
sweatdrop The turkey fun started today. Since we didn't want to be cooking all day tomorrow we decided to cook it today and well things happened. We had to pre-heat the oven so we set it and then went to watch some anime while it heated up, and during the pre-heating stage my three lovely kitties decided that the turkey was theirs. So they kill it and it was trashed, so we ran around trying to find a new turkey and well all we could find was a very small chicken.

So it's chicken to thanksgiving, and three types of pie and whatever else Katie is going to cook. *cannot wait till tomorrow* heart

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:55 pm
xd ! Those darn kittens! I can just imagine them going in for the kill! xd

Well, chicken is better anyway. 3nodding And PIE! Pie is the epitome of foodstuff awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:07 pm
Nyome

Songjewel: ^_^;; *glomp* heart shops are good for practice though :3 but contests are fun whee heart wb?

xd I do hope so. ^^ My shop was all chibis...I could get more money for them than selling more realistic style commissions. But I want to work on my full body stuff...so I'm doing contests. It's good practice for OC comissions. Plus, it's a great way to meet people who'll enter MY contest.

Pie...My mommy bought Carmel Apple pie for my fall break...it was deliciousness.  

Mangjewel

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:08 pm
Yes those darn kitten, we had to punish them, they get no treats for 3 day.

I prefer chicken to but we did want one of those fairy tale Thanksgiving, with the turkey, the stuffing, sweet potatos, and cranberry stuff. And I am a pie feind, I could eat pie all day long if it wasn't for the fact that I would become a blimp.

whee I just got 30k for a Jack's Anger I paid 9k for. I almost have enough for a nitemare scarf now. (30k more)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:10 pm
Pie vs. Blimpage. Yes, I could see how that would be a deterrant. xd

(Only 30k left? Yikes, how much are those things worth now, anyway?!)  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:12 pm
Pie? Where? << >>  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games