Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Gaming Wing
Round Robin Comic Game! :Current Page: Aya Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:35 am
Actually, she was going to color it because I'm slow at coloring. But now I think I'll just color it myself after all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:58 am
/ ousted from coloring?!  

clubanimon
Crew

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:09 pm
Well you never asked me about it>>
If you want to color it still I can give you the file. I've only done a little bit of flat coloring so far.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 pm
from the grave!!!  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:41 am
Ok, I'm tired of working on the page and I didn't want you to wait another week while I'm on vacation so have an unshaded page!
Feel free to shade if if you like club. and draw Muffy's feet I guess. I just kind of made him a little taller and he's like...not completely corporeal. The crystal shard wasn't enough to give him a whole body? IDK, I just didn't want to draw feet D:

SO. Muffy's true form is revealed! Those gold marks are tattoos by the way. And I just noticed I forgot to draw his arm band in all but one picture. Magical vanishing arm band!
In sheep form, he skitters so fast that you can't even see his legs. so he's a floating puff ball! (I just forgot to draw a bunch of things apparently. that's what happens when you don't sleep.)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:14 pm
Skitter sheep!  

clubanimon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:34 pm
This comic is getting more convoluted every moment... eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:53 am
....i am so confused crying

I'll have to read them all over again...again lol XD  

Radjulon
Crew

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:32 pm
This twist has been planed for a long time XD (club and I used to chat back and forth about possibilities for the comic)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm
Woohoo! Sheep boi demands fanart! XD

Rhies' turn next then?  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:54 pm
errr uhh.. rereading entire story

o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:20 pm
Does anyone happen to have any of the missing pages?  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 am
the ones on Aya's DA account?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:46 am
ok upon re reading there is a HUGEEEE craziness going on.

Muffy dragged the Club lookalike away when he couldn't transform into Clubjulaji *club transformed on the bleachers) however in the next comic it was shown The *what I assume Club look like, it was not wearing clubjulaji clothes* inserting the crystal in his eye. Meaning he has the third crystal with him. HOWEVER later there was a continuation of the dragging comic, as Muffy dragged him to Club, and he has NO Crystal in his eye. and for somehow whatever reason, the girl with red hair, who I assume is Rhies?? or is it the bad guy with red hair earlier? has a piece of the crystal!

as you two girls were discussing the comic together, and those pages were ya'lls, can someone tell me whats going on?? crying crying  

Radjulon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:34 pm
1. red hair guy causes some mayhem, gets captured, not really evil or something.
2. Bad guy dr. that avaxis or jovey made is being all evil somewhere off screen.
3. Maeth had pancakes.
4. Fish rain.
5. Apparently the as of yet done nothing evil dude is apparently a big enough threat to cause Aya, Rad, and Club to use some weird crystal shizznit to go super saiyan at the cost of eventually exploding or something.
6. Maeth and Kazu muck about.
7. Muffy for no explicate reason becomes human.  
Gaming Wing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games