Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:44 pm
Looking up at him, Akina just wondered what was so important about her being here. But before she could speak, Kurenai interrupted.

KURENAI: "Akina, why don't you start washing some of the cars, and I will hold the money for you kids. You'll have more fun that way... and you'll get extra credit."

She knew that the girl would do it for the extra credit... she just wanted to know why Hiruma wanted her there so badly...

Sighing, Akina looked over to Kurenai... why was everyone against her today...

"... Alright."

Brushing some of her bangs out of her eyes, she looked down, before looking at Hiruma... hm...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:47 pm
Kaili was glad to see akina going to wash cars...but then when she was told to go as well she pouted little...going over to one of the cars that had pulled in......why don't i get time with hiruma.

ASAMA: "well that one definately is trying huh hiruma."

Hiruma rolled his eyes.

"you have no idea...kaili has tried and tried and i give her no reason to do so."

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:49 pm
KURENAI: She gave him a smile.

"You're hot."

Washing cars, Akina didn't really care that all of this was for sex appeal... that's the only reason why men were here. At least I can keep my shorts on.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:53 pm
"so what....there are plenty of guys in her classes that she could go after"

Watching akina somewhat he hoped that with the help he just got from kurenai, akina would stay t the car wash.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:55 pm
KURENAI: "You know, I think it's nice of you, to be concerned with how anti-social Akina is."

She spoke kind of quietly, knowing this was not the reason...

Getting sprayed by one of the girls, Akina just looked over, a little surprised... before giving the girl a small smile, throwing her sponge at her. Then grabbing another sponge near by, starting to wash the car again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:56 pm
Hiruma kept his ees on akina...listening to kurenai....

"she is a nice girl and if she doesn't break out of her shell she wont have fun whil here at school."

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:58 pm
KURENAI: "I suppose... it concerns me how she acts sometimes, so obidient and wanting to be perfect at everything... I swear she did not have any friends when joining this school."

She continued watching him, watching his reactions really.

Looking over to Kaili, who probably splashed her, she grabbed the hose, spraying her... being like how people wanted her to be... before going back to scrubbing the car, sighing as her polite smile faded.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:02 am
Watching akin hiruma knew it was an act....he had seen her be like that before....

"yeah she does have very few friends as far as i can tell....i'm not sure hw we coul maye open her up...you know get her excited about these kind of social events."

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:11 am
KURENAI: "I think that she needs to see that she can relax, and be herself."

She wondered really why he was so interested in the girl, since Hiruma really did not take this much interest in the students.

Glancing over to the teachers, Akina wondered how long Kurenai would be there... so she could go for a drive afterward... she had put some clean dry clothes in her car, for later on, and Kaili would not want a ride from her after this...

Again, she noticed them watching her, which made her uncomfortable, but she gave them a smile, like, look, I'm having fun...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:59 pm
lithos finished up on the car he was on then decided he should take a bit of a break, as well as get away from all the people that seemed to be out to get him.

He pulled a small plastic board from his pocket and a short pencil, the only water proof drawing materials he had. and started looking around for something to draw...then he thought of something else...he needed to take his bike out for a test drive...then he thought he should go talk to Akina about how reliable it would be for now.

but seeing that she was doing something at teh moment he went and sat down in the shade.

Githis finished the next car then walked over to a couple people he knew would like to know him, and started talking about buisness..soon getting requests to get some info on there girlfriends...sad people couldnt trust eachother.  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:03 pm
Kinote soon figured it was time and he headed over to akina.

"hey...lets get going we will take my car"

Walking her over to his newly washd car they got in heading off for the pizza.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:03 pm
Chiri smiled, looking and seeing a new car coming... Oh god, it's that cougar that always comes... don't pick me this year...

The woman parked her car, getting out... Which boy would she choose this year... Then she saw him. He was new, cute...

Walking up to the money person, she pointed out the guy she wanted to wash her car, giving her a $100 bill.

The girl walked over to Lithos, giving him a sponge.

"You are going to wash that car alone, and you can't complain because we're getting paid a $100 bucks for it."  

maru_reruma

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:04 pm
Getting in, Akina was quiet while they went and got the pizzas.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:07 pm
Lithos smiled taking the sponge, putting away the drawing stuff. "Ok, doesnt sound to bad, i can do that. Im guessing you want it perfect."

LIthos looked over at the car, why was she paying $100 seemed a little funny, but no problems.  

Gourey

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games