Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:53 pm
Grell smiled as well and hugged him back and started to cry a bit from joy. "Even now? Am I still a heavenly creature to you even though now I'm both a female on the inside and out? I really love you William...More then anything else in any dimension..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:57 pm
"Yes, you are still my heaven, Grell." William gave him a kiss. He was smiling in amusement. "I was just surprised that that you got that sex-change without telling me.....Tell me.....are you fully female?" He asked. Wondering if Grell really meant what he said about having his child.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:22 pm
Grell smirked at him. "It was a shock to me as well. Satan said it was his gift to me. I'm 100% female, and I'm serious about having your child. I love you William."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:22 pm
“.....then we should do this properly.” William said. Pulling away and still holding one of her hands, William knelt down on one knee and looked up at his red-haired angel. “Grell....would you do me the honor of becoming my wife? Will you marry me?” he asked, placing a soft gentle kiss on her small delicate hand.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:34 pm
Grell started to blush as red as his hair. Grell started to cry happy tears before she nodded. "Yes William I'd love to marry you and be your wife. Hey Aden." She saw him standing in the doorway.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:40 pm
Aden was standing in the doorway of his bedroom, biting on one sleeve in order not to start gushing, he had a big smile and happy tears running down his face as well. "Can I be a Bridesmaid big'sis?" He asked, practically bouncing up and down excitedly.

William smiled and stood up, "You can discuss that later, Aden finish your homework as best you can. As for you Grell....." William swept Grell up into his arms. Carrying her towards his bedroom. "....Tomorrow we can go pick out a ring. Tonight I have a promise to forefill."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:49 pm
"You can be the Maid of Honor Aden." Grell giggled and leaned against William as he carried him to the bedroom and waved good bye to him as they went inside of it. "Can it be a pretty ruby ring?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:57 pm
"You can chose anything you want my love." William said closing the door with his foot and setting Grell down on their queensized bed. William knelt and started by pulling her heels off he gave the red shoe a kiss before setting them aside.
He sat on the bed with her, kissing her his hands touching her tenderly as though Grell might brake if he putt too much pressure on her. "Grell....You are so beautiful..."He said softly. "....you take my very breath away."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:04 pm
Grell giggled as she watched him take off her heels and kiss them. "Hmm....And you are the most handsome man alive William. I love you with all my heart..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:14 pm
"And I love you, my darling Grell." William said, something about her. her scent, the feel of her soft skin. Was awaking a strong desire to do more then just kiss and touch her, he wanted to lose himself in red hot passion. but he was aware enough to hold himself back.
"Grell.....I want you."

------

Satrina was helping Mey-rin putting the laundry away, She was now dressed in an all black maid's dress with a white apron. Her black hair was put up in a bun held in place by a white ribbon.
Whenever she wasn't helping with the chores during her first day, she was observing the three adult demons with curiosity.

Sammael wasn't in the best of moods. Twice now Claude had pushed him away none too gently away from Sabastian while he was in his cat form. Missing his morning cuddling time was really getting on his nerves. So the cat-demon hung around Sabastian as a man. Which was much more preferable then being a cat lately.
Sammael watched 'Sabrina' while she baked a pie for lunch, she really was fetching he decided with a bit of a smile. In that maid's outfit she was stunning. Sam smirked watching her bend over to take the pie of the oven.
That was the exact moment when Claude walked in. He saw that Sam was looking at his lover in a way that made jealously spark in his eyes.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:48 pm
Sebastian thought that Claude was being a possessive by not letting her pet Sammael in his cat form, but that was just Claude being Claude. Sebastian was currently in the kitchen baking a pie, having no idea that she was being checked out when she bent over.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:59 pm
"Mr.Lefay. Don't you have some mice to catch in the cellar?" Claude asked as he took out a kettle to start making the tea with. Sam glanced over with a startled look then glared back at him, returning Claude's icy tone with his own. "I'm not just some ordinary house-cat 'Claude' I need some time to myself."
"So you go and beg for attention?" Claude asked, not at all liking how Sam was speaking to him. "That's something that Dogs do."
Sammael dropped his newspaper. Looking angry. Claude smirked, he had hit a nerve there.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:02 pm
Sebastian had stood up and sighed because they were going at it again. Sebastian picked up the newspaper that Sammael and dropped, rolled it up, and smacked Claude upside his head with it. "Stop being so damn jealous alright? It's really pissing me off!!! I don't think he's into girls anyways, so I don't know why you're so damn worried!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:20 pm
"Yes Claude." Sammael was smirking. " Better get a hold of yourself before you get squished by a bigger newspap-"
POW!!!
Before the cat demon could get the word out completely, Claude had driven his fist into his face. Sending the other flying across the room with the amount of force he used.
Sammael crashed into the cupboards, smashing them to bits. Now that the fires where lit with in him. The Cat Demon wasn't going to allow the Spider to get away with it.
"You know.....you really should get a hold of that temper of yours.....you do want to set an example for your daughter don't you? c**k-slut Claude?" He was only vaguely aware that their little disagreement had gone far beyond the usual.
Claude cracked his knuckles seeing Sammael pick himself out of the rubble of broken wood and china. "I saw the way you where looking at her, That didn't seem like the way a completely gay man would look at a woman."
Sammael inspected his tail coat, it was ruined. "So what if I was?" He was growling it out. "She's got a nice a** on her I'd want to bone it too!" He yelled out, venting his sexual frustration that had been building sen god knew when.
Claude's respond was immediate, He launched himself directly at the other male, using all his demonic strength. useing such force that it send the both them crashing through the kitchen wall!

The whole manor shook.

"What on earth was that?" Isabella looked from her history books. Startled. She glanced over to Ciel. "Th-The manor..."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:37 pm
Sebastian gasped when all Ciel's fine china was broken, as well as his cabinet. "Bochan will not be very pleased with us..." She then blushed a bit when Sammael admitted to staring at her a** and decided to leave the room to tell Ciel what was going on. She rushed into the room where they were studying and Sebastian told him everything.

"Sammael was staring at my a** when I bent over, and then Claude walked in and got jealous. Sammael said something that Claude didn't like after I smacked Claude with a newspaper, and punched him in the face, and thus breaking you best china!"

Ciel took it all in and started to chuckle a bit. "You smacked a spider with a newspaper? A bit of an oxymoron no? As for the china it can be replaced, but tell them if they don't stop fighting then I'll handcuff them together for an entire week. I can't afford to have my mansion destroyed."

"Yes Bochan." As she walked out Ciel took a good look at her a** and didn't say anything until she walked out again. "Well it's her fault for having a nice a**. Her female demon body started it. It's not as wonderful to look at as your a** is of course my Dear....sorry I looked at her, but I had to see what the big deal was..."

Sebastian rushed back in. "Bochan said stop it at once or else he's going to handcuff the two of you together...and Sammael stop staring at my a**!"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games