Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results
MacAnu rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 3, 4, 2, 1, 1, 3 Total: 17 (8-48)

MacAnu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:31 pm
Yup, a member since 02/05/2006 ^.~

Well everyone, im going to head out for the night. Talk to you all later.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:32 pm
MacAnu

laters, man =P  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 3, 4, 4, 6, 2, 5 Total: 32 (8-48)

alwaysthere

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:32 pm
MacAnu

night biggrin  
in2her4ever rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 6, 1, 5, 2, 1, 4 Total: 28 (8-48)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:33 pm
good morning everyone  

in2her4ever

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:34 pm
oh yeah, here's a Christmas Avi i tektek'd like, 2 or 3 days ago out of boredom XD i dun think it's that great, but..eh..it's not BAD, i guess...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
#FF0000 Complex Pants M
Elven Ears
Jolly Hat
Long White Socks
Mochi the Puppy
Pixie
Red Phat Sneakers
Romani Glasses
Salmon Scarf
Spirited Boxers
Winter Snow Flake Sweater

Estimated Total: 109,227 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 09 November 2006)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:35 pm
in2her4ever
good morning everyone

hmm... i guess it is technically morning... *looks at the clock --12:35*  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 5, 6, 6, 4, 1 Total: 30 (8-48)

alwaysthere

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:35 pm
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
Simple310
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
i'm considering entering my avi in the arena
but i don't know if i would win
what would i get if i win?
does anyone know?

i really like your avi on a personal basis, but.. i dun think you'd win if you entered the arena. of course, you never know. ^^;and isn't the #1 prize like, 50k or something?

thank you biggrin
yeah i dunno
i've seen some of the winners and they're pretty neat
and they all seemed to be themed
so i think i'd get a few votes
but i think you're right
i don't think i'd win
that would be sweet if i did
then i could redo my house biggrin
All you need is a good description of your avi and a theme for it. Then you need to get people to vote for you.

yeah my story would be something like.....

"My name is Genevieve. I live in Staffordshire and I protect the people of the village. My father was a priest who was assissnated by one of the Queen's guards. The guard tried to excuse his actions by calling my father treasonous but was proven wrong and has gone missing. I'm determined to find him and avenge my father's death and restore Stafforshire's good name. I've been offered many times, by the Queen herself, a place in her court. I am the only woman who is wanted by the Queen for good reasons."

well.... that's a rough sketch of what i would say anyways

nice description.. but one question... how do you explain the tail? XD *teases* <3

i'd prolly say something like.....

"The day the guard killed my father he branded me by attaching this tail to me as humiliation. He deliberately tried to ruin my life. I believe that my father was the target only to get to me. The guard looked extremely familiar but I can't seem to place where I know him from."

or i might just take it off for the contest

i dunno yet....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:36 pm
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
Simple310
alwaysthere

thank you biggrin
yeah i dunno
but i think you're right
i don't think i'd win
All you need is a good description of your avi and a theme for it. Then you need to get people to vote for you.

"My name is Genevieve. I live in Staffordshire and I protect the people of the village. My father was a priest who was assissnated by one of the Queen's guards. The guard tried to excuse his actions by calling my father treasonous but was proven wrong and has gone missing. I'm determined to find him and avenge my father's death and restore Stafforshire's good name. I've been offered many times, by the Queen herself, a place in her court. I am the only woman who is wanted by the Queen for good reasons."

nice description.. but one question... how do you explain the tail? XD *teases* <3

"The day the guard killed my father he branded me by attaching this tail to me as humiliation. He deliberately tried to ruin my life. I believe that my father was the target only to get to me. The guard looked extremely familiar but I can't seem to place where I know him from."

i dunno yet....

...yeah, i might take it off. XD or just not explain it..lol  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 5, 3, 5, 5, 3 Total: 28 (8-48)

alwaysthere

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:36 pm
in2her4ever
good morning everyone

heya biggrin  
alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 6, 4, 4, 1, 4, 6 Total: 30 (8-48)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:38 pm
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
Simple310
alwaysthere

thank you biggrin
yeah i dunno
but i think you're right
i don't think i'd win

i dunno yet....

i think it's kinda cool looking so i'd like to keep it but i don't want it to hurt my votes either
and it's kinda special to me cuz it's my first rare that i've ever gotten  

alwaysthere

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:38 pm
I am kinda bored with this outfit. I'm gonna to change again. BRB.  
alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 3, 1, 4, 6, 2, 2 Total: 27 (8-48)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:39 pm
Simple310
I am kinda bored with this outfit. I'm gonna to change again. BRB.

lol
ok  

alwaysthere

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:40 pm
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere

i dunno yet....

i think it's kinda cool looking so i'd like to keep it but i don't want it to hurt my votes either

really?...aww.. is it your favorite item, then? ^^...i think it's easy to tell what my favorite is >.>;  
alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 3, 2, 4, 4, 3, 6 Total: 31 (8-48)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:41 pm
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere

i dunno yet....

really?...aww.. is it your favorite item, then? ^^...i think it's easy to tell what my favorite is >.>;

would it be the..... cape?
did i get it right?
did i? did i?  

alwaysthere

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:43 pm
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere

i dunno yet....

would it be the..... cape?
did i get it right?
did i? did i?

XD! yep!..my Lunar Cloak is my baby..;___; i loves it..i never take it off XD! so like, all my outfits are made around it..o_o; part of me thinks i should experiment with something else, but..eh.. i dunno...  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games