Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 pm
"Three children? That sounds like a good number seeing as I made a promise to give our first born son to the king to be raised as a Torquemada, a demon hunter. It had been the king's condition to marry you. We can have three children." He smiled before he kissed her around the same time that Claude walked in. "Just set it down..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:44 pm
Claude bowed to them. "Very well. " he left them alone as he went to go see to other matters around the manor.
The holes in the walls where repaired, the cabinets. an order placed to replace the broken china. the broken statues in the garden where cleared way.
Walking down the hall way, he paused by the guest room where Sebastian was staying, he sighed and placed a hand on the door. While he knew that it wasn't entirely his fault he still felt bad about what happened.
He kept his hand there for a moment longer then resumed walking down the hall.

Some hours later, Satrina knocked on Sebastian's door. "Ms.Michaelis? It's Satrina, I've brought you some supper."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:52 pm
Sebastian was having a hard time being stuck in that room as a female. She missed being held by Claude and having special private moments with him. She heard a knock on the door, and when she said it was Satrina with supper he got up and unlocked the door for her. "Hello Satrina. What's for supper?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:00 pm
Satrina stepped in carrying a tray with a plate of food. and a mini strawberry shortcake for dessert the cake was in a shape of a heart. "Father made it for you....." The girl said setting the tray down on a table. "And he wanted me to give this to you." Satrina pulled a letter out of her apron, It was a love letter...from Claude.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:13 pm
Sebastian smiled at the strawberry shortcake shapes like a heart. It was his favorite treat of all, and was glad at Claude's gesture. She took the letter from her and read it. It was a love letter saying how much he loved him and missed him. "I don't feel so bad anymore. I know that I'm in here for my own good, and the moment I'm allowed out of here he's going to get the kiss of a lifetime. Make sure you tell him that I said that. Thanks for the food Satrina."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:23 pm
Satrina smiled. "I will Ms.Michealis." She hesitated a little before turning back to Sebastian. "I want to apologize....I haven't been.....nice to you since I got here, I.....I had thought that you'd be another passing fancy for my father and now I see that this isn't case." Satrina bowed her head, her golden eyes on Sebastian's feet. "......being in love must be a wonderful feeling......I envy you Ms.Michealis."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:38 pm
Sebastian smiled as she bent down and wrapped her arms around her in a hug. "Thank you Satrina, but maybe one day you'll fall in love as well and you'll get to see how wonderful it feels. It can happen to anybody as it did to everyone in the mansion. Even May-Rin loved once before she was forced to kill him. Anything can happen if you think it can my Dear."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:49 pm
"Even if.....I don't have a heart like you?" Satrina asked. The feeling of her arms around her brought the memory of her mother who would often did that her when she was very young. It made her feel somewhat sad. Satrina hugged her back. "Miss Michealis....can you tell me how you met my father?" She asked, the real question she wanted to ask, she wasn't quite ready to ask something so personal. Instead she asked another expected question. "When I tried to ask my father he just mumbled something about chores and a Fork and told me to finish putting the napkins away." She huffed.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:58 pm
Sebastian sighed. "Remind me to smack him across the head with a newspaper again when I get out of here too. We actually met as mortal enemies, both working under contracts with different masters. I was contracted to Ciel, and he was contracted to Alois Trancy. When Claude met Ciel he found his soul much more rewarding then Alois' he started going after the soul I worked for. After that Ciel lost his memories when things didn't go as planned, and soon after that Ciel brought him here to work for him as a way to get me back for making him upset. He started to lust after me, and soon that lust became love. We really didn't hit it off until Satan gave me my human heart. That's how it happened..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:12 pm
"Oh?" Satrina listened, huffing again at hearing that Claude had been indeed after some a** at first. "Typical male...So where does the fork play in all of this? it seemed to me that My father mentioned it because it was important....Oh! How long did it take for him to get a human heart? did he do it on his own?" A million more questions where on Satrina's lips, now that she had a more cooperative adult to talk to. Sammael tended to avoid her, and she didn't see him much anyways and her Father......played the butler a little too perfectly to be totally approachable.
Even thought....She looked up at Sebastian, the golden shade of her eyes matched Claude's perfectly.

---

"Yes Grell.....you can chose any ring you'd like." William said, smiling at his new fiance as she oooh'ed and ahhh'ed over the jewelry counter. "Never mind about the price...."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:28 pm
Sebastian pulled away from the hug so that she could talk to her to her face. "I don't ever remember there being a fork involved. It took him awhile to realize that he was starting to love me, and it took him awhile to confess. He did it all on his own and he made me melt."

Grell was looking at all of the pretty rings and eventually picked a red ruby in the shape of a heart with diamonds all around it with a silver band. "This one William!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:45 pm
" 'Melt'?" she looked a little skeptical, so her father wasn't a cold stone statue all the time? She glanced at the heart shaped cake. I suppose that he only shows that side of himself to her. She felt her face growing warm. she had to admit it, she was a little jealous. He paid a lot of attention to Sebastian and made her things like the cake, supper and a love letter.
She never had anyone to make her special things....
Satrina stepped back,"I've stayed too long....I should get going. See you tomorrow Miss Michealis." The girl said as she truned to the door.

William didn't even look at the price tag, he just gave the owner his credit card. "We won't be needing a box....." He said, taking the ring as it was and slipping it onto Grell's finger. it fit perfectly.
"It suits you." William said, and he meant it. He would adorn his beautiful fiance in jewels and pearls if she wanted.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:59 pm
Sebastian smiled before she waved to her. "Don't worry, it might happen for you some day as well I promise you that."

Grell was so very happy right now. "Thank you so much William! You're the best! What are we going to do now that that's out of the way? Can we go and look at wedding dresses? I want a pretty red one!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:12 pm
Satrina gave her a polite smile as she left.

"We still have dinner to go to." William said as tehy left the store, "Maybe some other day, when your contract at the Phantomhive manor is over." He laughed, he couldn't help it, she was so bouncy, when Grell had been a man, his bounciness tended to annoy Will it was all that he could do not to hit him over the head. But now...he could barely hold on to her. "Grell darling....please settle down." He stopped her and kissed her, right there in the street.

---

Three days later, Satrina had completed the amulet and delivered it along with Sebastian's butler uniform.
Claude was nervously serving breakfast that morning. He had hand-laundered Sebastian's uniform himself, he had been miserable for the past few days. He missed him terribly. Especially at night..... although.....  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:18 pm
Grell had stopped bouncing around long enough to close her eyes and kissed William back.

---------

The day that the amulet was completed Grell had returned to the mansion once again to work for Ciel now that his two days had been up. She realized the tension in the mansion when she walked back through the doors. "Damn...What's with the tension in this room during breakfast...and where's Sebby?"

Sebastian allowed her in when she said she finished the amulet. "Alright just leave the uniform on the bed and walk out. I'm going to change into my uniform right away so I'm in it when I change back." When she walked out again she changed into her male uniform before putting it around her neck and held her breath for ten seconds before returning back into a he. When he looked in the mirror at his male form he smirked before walking back out. "Thanks a bunch Satrina."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games