Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:38 pm
yes it is competley true.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:12 pm
Tee hee, I have a skarf too! whee I also have a horrible noise maka that pierces through it.

Agg, the stupidest thing happened today at Six Flags. We where riding the Meduse for the 3rd time, and in the middle of the ride when we where going up a loop, a wasp shoots into my face at full speed and stung me under my eye. THAT HURT LIKE A b***h. cry I couldnt stand still till they bought me a dying stuffed bird and a biting whale staff thing. domokun

Pleh...I need sleep! They put something in the steamed dumplings. gonk  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:41 am
*drops Steamed Dumplings* Dang, he caught on xp

xd I know it's bad to laugh at other's misfortunes but...*laughs hysterically*

ok...

*laughs*

I'll stop...

*laughs*

...now xd

Well, I hope you feel better *giggle*! xd

A dying stuffed bird...a-and a what?!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:01 am
oh thats too bad. but arn't they sopposed to spray to make sure that kind of thing doesn't happen?

oh i know what your talking about, one of those long rods with a trigger at one end, pulling the trigger makes the mouth at the other end close its mouth right?  

oni cypress

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:44 am
RAWR, Fresh baked pie for everyone. I have pumpkin x2, apple cinnimon, and cherry(Katie's fav).

Memai - You did miss my baking, well you did but you didn't. *ish confused now*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:46 am
Memai - Yes, a trendsetter. xd

Akahoshi - PIE! heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Songjewel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:53 am
onifiredemon
i have the calculater of the undead, i have dropped a lot, poked its screen many times, and yet its not broken or hasn't even needed a battery change, i have had it for a year.

blaugh I've had mine for 5 years. This is the 2nd battery change it's ever needed. And it has DEFINATELY been abused. It's actually been warning me for a feww weeks that the batteries are low...I guess I should have figured they would poop out at a crucial time. crying

AND I left my friggin wallet at home, along with my calculator today...which means I can't even go buy a simple calc to do the trig with. Looks like I'll just turn the assignment in late and take a massive grade cut. sweatdrop at least I have $11 on me, which should pay for something breakfast-like and a lunch/dinner meal.

Memai - Indeed, I will have a much better schedule then! *daydreams*

I uhm...I could have 3 Nightmare scarves, if I so desired. But I don't...because I want to have another contest in a year or so.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:18 am
AD - Yes PIE. whee I think pie should be the offical food of the G.A.S.O.C since we all love it so much.  

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:15 am
Sj - I keep forgetting how rich you are. sweatdrop

Akahoshi - Pie - The Official Food of GASOC blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:20 am
but i don't like pie sad

yay pie!! heart

holy crap! rich person! eek  

oni cypress

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:28 am
crying Now you've made me feel all wiggly and fuzzy inside.. I bake so many pies, but I never had anyone to enjoy it with until now... Here...

My specialities...

*brings some*

Apple Pie, Lemon Pie, Chicken Pot-Pie

All for you. heart crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:34 am
crying Lang got confused between Akahoshi and AD. crying

The mind of a sick person working to it's fullest potential. biggrin

Gwerngh, must get back to watching FMA. *has become driven by illness*  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:20 pm
Guys, I just visited The Peer Art Critique thread and I noticed Chemie's signature.... crying I am worried about her now. sad cry

I hope she's alright...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:47 pm
I think I'm going to pop if I eat anything, I got to the point were I could feel my pants get tighter. *is going to have to go some major exercising this week*

Oni - eek You don't like pie.

Langley - You need to rest if your confusing me and AD.

Deuxia - You bake pies to. whee *dances about* I just checked out Chemie's sig and I'm alittle worried now to.

Ok time to get out of these pants and into my pjs, won't be back till later tonight we have two movies to watch.

Later heart heart

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:30 pm
oni - You don't like pie...? HEATHEN!

Deuxia - You bring pie! heart

Lang - o.O Get sleep.

Akahoshi - whee See you then!

I think Chemie will be OK. We're here if she needs us. 3nodding  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games