Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:06 pm
Lady Pyre
They didn't replace random events with the aquarium chest. I wish people would read the actual announcements before flipping the ******** out.
I did? I just heard that the random events were replaced here, not in the announcement.

But you never know with Gaia...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:30 pm
it is too hot to be pumping right now, but i HAVE to otherwise this b***h i work with will take my pump away. the thing is that i don't really need it right now, but i WILL in the winter, plus i want my parents to try it when they visit in october. but if i don't use it all the time, i'll have to give it back. i bet you this is because bitcherella heard how long i waited for mine and how badly i'd wanted it. well, ******** her. i'm pumping even though i'm sweating.  

kerminatrix

O.G. Nerd

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:02 pm
They had to make it a panda mood bubble, didn't they?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:12 am
kerminatrix
it is too hot to be pumping right now, but i HAVE to otherwise this b***h i work with will take my pump away. the thing is that i don't really need it right now, but i WILL in the winter, plus i want my parents to try it when they visit in october. but if i don't use it all the time, i'll have to give it back. i bet you this is because bitcherella heard how long i waited for mine and how badly i'd wanted it. well, ******** her. i'm pumping even though i'm sweating.
I'm sorry, but this is absolutely hilarious without context.  

Sorcette

obarmhartig

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:47 am
Xanilus
Now I know why they're making it so easy to gear up, as well as allowing raid extensions...

"I don't know that I would say we want tanking niches. I ultimately am agreeing with what you're saying, but once we say "tanking niches" players have visions of the DK who parks outside of Icecrown until boss 4, 17 and 31 (yes, IC is that big). "

At least 31 bosses?!? User Image So, in order to make the Arthas encounter as prolonged and epic as it should be... they're going to make the entire raid last forever?

WTB SW:TOR beta key, PST... User Image

Lol it's nuts. gonk On one hand, if it continues as the first trial did, it will probably be rather quick, we did 25 man the first time in about 45 mins. Probably would have been faster but it was the first time any of us had been in there and only a few of us had done the 10 man or even read anything about it. It was tons of fun though, I love gauntlet type fights like that. heart And all I can say about the Beasts of Northrend 25 man trial? Holy tank damage batman!

My god, 10 hours of heroics and raiding is too much! Give me a break people! emo  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:36 am
Stupid mysterious clouds. gonk Block my meteor shower, will you...  

Soranoko
Crew

Prince Reddy

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:56 am
I didn't want that dumb kitten anyway. You said you'd keep it out of the laundry room and far away from all my stuff so it wouldn't be a problem, and now you're not doing that at all. I can only say "Josh cannot breathe if there's cat hair on my clothes" so many times. How the ******** are you not getting this?

So now my boyfriend can't breathe when I go see him because I can't patrol the laundry room 24/7 to make sure people are holding up their end of the keeping the stupid ******** cat deal.

And what pisses me off even more is that I was told it was ultimately my decision whether or not we keep this cat for this reason. And then when I said no, everyone threw a shitfit and made me feel like a jerk for saying no until I finally gave in and said "whatever, just keep it out of my clothes". That totally feels like you respected my decision in the first place, guys.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:55 pm
Why the ******** did I spend all that time getting a creative writing degree? It didn't do s**t for me and I'd much rather be doing anthropology.  

Jahoclave

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:14 pm
Sorce
kerminatrix
I'm sorry, but this is absolutely hilarious without context.
It's so true!!! I want to quote it. XD

And I'm in the same boat you are Jaho. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:29 pm
ok, a little context.

the pump in question is a pneumatic compression pump that my company makes. mostly they're used by old people and diabetics and so on - people with problems caused by poor circulation, like non-healing wounds and lymphedema. it's big inflating boots you put on (there are arm sleeves too if that's where your problem is - often used by women with lymphedema from breast cancer surgery) and the way in which they inflate mimics normal physiology - the peristaltic pulse.

we've recently branched out into sports, and all these top athletes and teams are using it for recovery after injuries, but also just after workouts. you really do feel like you could go out and do it again after pumping. plus i've got reynaud's, which is a circulatory disorder, so my extremities are usually freezing - not so bad right now because it's summer - so pumping helps that.

but i know, it sounds rude. one pump, one pump!  

kerminatrix

O.G. Nerd

A Fatal Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:26 pm
Of course it's fine when someone else isn't able to come in and close when they're sick, leaving me to close all by myself (and all I get is a conciliatory pat from one of the managers going "oh, you'll be juuuust fine"), but when I can barely walk straight and am passing out, my boyfriend gets a message to call me up and tell me I "have to come in" because no one else could come in and close with whoever else is scheduled -- they won't even call me, but have him do it! And to top it off, they all go and be rude to him because I said "******** that". ******** Jewel Osco. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:22 am
=w=

now I need the Rufus dancey emote..  

Kozray
Crew

Bloblike Blob

Soranoko
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:07 pm
My brother is really failing at this college preparation thing... :/ He didn't check to make sure his SAT scores went through so his financial aid is late, he completely missed the confirmation for the housing contract so he had to find a last-minute apartment off-campus, he hasn't bought the plane tickets to go up even though he's leaving in less than a week... I reeeaaally hope he pays better attention to what's going on when he's at Berkeley, because... well, it's Berkeley. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:35 pm
I wish I was at Berkley. Specifically grad school.

I really just wish I was I had a small fan following large enough to support being an eccentric person. I don't even care if I was that rich, so long as I didn't have to work a 9-5 job.  

Jahoclave

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:56 am
There is a baby in my house. He will be here for one week.

I fear for my life. sweatdrop  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games