Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:15 pm
Sighing, he looked at the kid... he would never learn.

[You're a dork.]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:16 pm
Derek was busy washing another car when akina joined...he would have to try to get over to washing cars with her.....but he wasn't sure when he would be able to.

kaili tried to ignore hiruma and akina...trying to have a good time with the girls.

kinote was able to get a bunch of ladies and girls to pull in to get their cars washed...he was very popular and he looked really good in his swim trunks. Seeing all of the ladies pulling in he was like yeah....take that girls.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:17 pm
"no im not...i feel deprived of drawing though...i defintly need to draw more...you considered that portrait thing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:18 pm
Eventually, Akina was done washing cars... there was nobody there, and she could relax... Going to the side, she sat in the shade again, hoping to hide.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:19 pm
[Yeah, I think we'll do it... but I'll give you a picture to use, so it's a surprise for her.]

He smiled, sitting off to the side, glad to get a break.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:21 pm
"Ok that can work...maybe if it turns out well enough i could make a job of it...i mean...im sure people would pay or art like that right?"  

Gourey

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:22 pm
[Yeah, some kids at the party already wanted some of your art.]

He smiled, meaning it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:22 pm
"What?!?! how would they even know i can draw?" Lithos completly forgetting the napkin he had doodled on.  

Gourey

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:23 pm
[You were doodling the entire night.]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:24 pm
Seeing there were no cars...derek walked up to the cash taker and telling them that for triple the money he wanted just akina to wash his car....Going nd getting it he pulled it around.

The money person went over to akina telling her of the deal...telling her how it was alot for it.

also seeing that there were no cars hiruma ran over and pulled up his truck....it need a wash...but not nearly as dirty as kinote's was. Getting out he handed his money to the money person.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:25 pm
Sighing... Akina heard the offer and knew it was Derek... but saw the look in the girl's eyes, going and grabbing a sponge, beginning to wash his car. After this she would leave on her own, before Hiruma could say anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:30 pm
Lithos smiled, "Hmm, i dont seem to recall that part of it...oh well, well i guess i can try to get my name out there and see if i can get anything for the pictures...though i hope i dont get flooded with requests."  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:31 pm
Derek hung around the car...this was going to be one of his only chances to talk to her.

"I'm glad i got you to myself...its hard to get a word in here"

Hiruma looked over seeing akina washing the car by herself....and that guy standing talking to her......maybe that was why she wanted out of here......he seems to keep trying to talk to her and i bet she just wants to get away from him.

He couldn't just go over there so he kept his eye out on her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:31 pm
[Well, put a sign on the bulletin board.]  

maru_reruma

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:32 pm
"You're popular with the women, I'm not surprised."

She continued cleaning the car, doing a good job...

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games