Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MonsieurDeux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:44 pm
*Enters, manatar mode*

Akahoshi and AD ~ ^_^ I'm glad you like pies, I wish I could actually give you some... heart domokun

Lang ~ o.O You seriously need to get some sleep!!! gonk

---

u_u I began to wonder about Chemie because I remembered about what happened with her b/f, and how I haven't seen her post again after that... cry  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:18 pm
.... But I've been sleeping all day! crying gonk

Oh the drama that goes on within the walls of GASOC. I hope things turn out for the better. sad

*resumes game play*  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

MonsieurDeux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:43 pm
Lang, if you've been sleeping all day, what are you doing here, posting?? xd

Now, go have a nice nap, girl... you need it. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:26 pm
Omg, have I become the official GASOC Mental patient? eek

"Good Lang-y. Take these pills, they stop you from screaming. Have a nap now, yes. biggrin "

I have seen Akahoshi's disappointment with FMA.... I was saddened. Ouch.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Songjewel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:37 pm
So I'm rich, so what? I only use it to feed my art obsession. And when I don't feel like breaking down letters to get art, I sell my art instead.

gonk I just got up from sleeping off a migraine. 4 hours! Ugh, I hate those things.

I thought I'd seen Chemie floating around the art contest forum...but I might just belooking at old posts. sweatdrop I hope she's doing okay...but she knows we're here if she wants some love.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:50 pm
Movies are done so me and Katie are doing my homework. whee Great thing about being a computer geek, you have many computer and a great network. Bad thing is you have to answer 50 questions about chipsets. xp

Lang - Yes welcome to the disappointment zone, I'm still pissed about it.

I got called rich when I was wearing the panda hat, I guess I only have borrowed riches. xd Although I did total my inventory worth and it almost totals 1 million gold, but half of that is my devil tail. But still compared to most I'm olny like middle classed.

Okay I need to do some work before I get poked. *is lurking thought*

Akahoshi

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:52 pm
Memai: *spots her with the dumplings*

I knew it! It could only have been a GASOC member... ninja xd Go ahead and laugh, I laugh at people all the time! 4laugh Especially for the wrong reasons. 3nodding

I made my uncle promise he'd buy me a flamingo, or suffer. D:

Songjewel: You ugly! mad I havent had any more than 1k in like...a good three months. xd I need to go whore myself, I have a commission I owe a mod. >_@

Lang: *hides the tranquilizer darts inside a teddy bear*

Look what I got ... happiness! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:48 pm
Songjewel: :O chibis get you MORE gold? how exactly does that work ..? XD;;

ninja I think my minis alone are worth enough for me to never want to wear them. @_@;; I always get paranoid about hacking or begging. gonk I slaved myself in arts to get these, and now I have what I want and I can relax. ^^;; with the occassional art auction so I can avoid hearing "omg when's your next one!? "

Regarding Chemie: u_u we kept up a PM convo right after that, since I drew for her in hopes to try and cheer her up some or distract her. @_@ then it just...stopped. and I haven't heard from her since. ;-; I really do miss her~ she was such a sweetheart. <3

Akahoshi: whee congrats on the NM scarf! 3nodding I remember when it was still 75K for like 3 months. O-o;; then a HUGE jump.. mew.

--

sorry I haven't been on that much. sweatdrop I've been a bit sick~~ @_@;; and my tablet broke, which makes me cry. cry  

Nyome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:55 pm
Sj - I'm still jealous. xd

Nyome - Your tablet broke?!?!?! gonk !!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:08 pm
did i miss any pie? gonk *wants some*

*also confused akahoshi with AD* @_@;

nyome: i'm sick tuu~ gonk i feel like i'm trying to swallow...flaming cobwebs or something. xp and that sucks about your tablet! crying  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:21 pm
Why is everyone sick? gonk I hope it's not TOO contagious. *hides*

Akahoshi always uses blue font; mine is boring and black. That should be difference enough. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:23 pm
I never get sick. stressed I wish ever so much to have a flu or a cold to keep me away from school... crying

Chicken pox where the best! twisted

I smell real pie in my kitchen...must go down and assasinate it. ninja  

Chibi Koji

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:26 pm
whee Confusing people is fun, it gives me ideas for later. twisted

Nyome - *give you pie* Suck about your tablet.

axel - *gives pie* heart

*hides with AD* I don't want to get sick either.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:34 pm
Chibi - No, being sick SUCKS. Be thankful.

Akahoshi - Ideazzz?! twisted  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:47 pm
Yes ideazzz twisted

But not now, for now is time for me to go to sleep with my girlfriend since she's leaving tomorrow. *wants to cry* crying

Goodnight heart heart

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games