Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:53 pm
Night! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:02 am
after all this drama i think we should right a soap operah.

biend sick sucks, thank god i don't get sick.  

oni cypress

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:14 am
No soap operas... please... omg... that's the only thing on TV right now, and I'm being driven crazy by it!

*coughs on Oni* Bwahahaha  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:21 am
Death to soap operas, death to them I say.  

Akahoshi

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:37 am
Speaking of soap operas, anyone have any idea why people are so worked up over a virgin waiting to be rescued by a handsome stock broker/executive, only to have their love denied by their ebil stepfather who wants her to marry an equally handsome dood only more ebiller. And the reasonable mother is there to support and blah blah....

This is actually from a local soap opera, but then again, a lot of them have the same storyline xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:48 am
Ah soap operas. It's brilliant how you know what's gonna happen. And... I just love the time lapses... XD One minute the baby is 1... the next they're 6. xp

Nyome>Aww I'm sorry about your tablet. ;-;  

Find_The_XdOGx

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:59 am
Akahoshi > Agreed! Kill the little beasts!

Memai > Lyyyyke.. OMG I am, lyke, SEWWW interested in thaaat, lyke!! ... that hurts...

It's true. A lot of them are just the same regurgitated plot, with a few dying characters thrown in. neutral

Sethirius > Omg, or like how one day lasts for a month.

I remember this one lady that I was working for, she'd talk about this soap every day.
And apparently, Thanksgiving day happened in November, and it didn't end until sometime in late December. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:02 am
soap opera's suck, the over act way to much. my mother was obsessed.

days of our lives, one life to live. they all suck! it really is stage acting. now subtitlity at all.

i like what happens in the soap opera on Friends, joey gets a part. and near the end one of the more prominent female leads gets a brain transplant into his characters bodey. xd it was funny.  

oni cypress

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:15 am
Oni, you sure seem to know enough about them, for someone who hates soaps so much. wink

Omfg, Lang is so excited about her homework! She gets to WRITE and EXPLAIN today!! crying
Bless art history. Bless it. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:31 am
Writing and explaining is fun. *brain hurt*

I get to write up a lab for my OSX class tonight. *sarcastic woot*

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:50 am
Nutcase. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:14 pm
i hate soaps, Friends is no a soap opera if you didn't know. and when your five, have only one tv, and your mom is obsessed with them. theres not much else to do.  

oni cypress

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:43 pm
omg.... 4 page report... too... short... crying

I have to work with galvanized wire now... recreating my shoe... MY FREAKING SHOE!!!!
WHERE IS THE RELEVANCE IN THIS ACTIVITY?!?!?!?!?! OMG! *twitch*

I am quite okay now. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:08 pm
I think that sounds fun... whee

What good is 25 free songs from my MP3 player when Musicmatch has nothing good to download?! stressed  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:55 pm
AD: ;-; it broke, but I can still draw with the eraser end of it... *sniffles* @_@ just gotta get used to holding it upside down. u_u

(( I don't confuse akahoshi with AD, since of the font thing, and er...dunno. XD;; AD just has a different feel. now when it was AD Nyome clone, I got REALLY confused. @_@;; ))

Axel: gonk !!! you toO!? fate! @_@ it was intended for both of us to get sick at the same time! :O mabbe mine magically transferred to you...

Koji: o-o you assasinate pies? Ooo... go kill me a slice. biggrin

Akahoshi: ;-; *nibbles on pie* but ze tabletness... crying *sigh* thank you!

Sethirius: ;-; thankee~~~ a tablet is like.. x_x an extension of my body. gonk at least the eraser works. @_@  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games