Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gourey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:55 pm
"Because i dont show off for the ladies?" Lithos laughed a little bit at that.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:55 pm
She went silent the rest of the time, before getting up and giving him a smile he knew was fake.

"Your car is done. See you in school."

She then left, walking over to her car and sitting down, staring at the steering wheel...

TheCloakedOne
Captain

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:56 pm
[No, because of your piece of crap bike.]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:57 pm
kinote noticed akina walk over toher car....just figuring she was taking a break he didn't think too much about it.....

"hey chiri are you glad that cougar snagged some new prey"

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:58 pm
Sighing, Akina started her engine, driving off ((pretty quickly)), out of the place, not knowing her destination.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:59 pm
"bah, most people dont even know i have that bike...but never mind that soon it wont look like that."  

Gourey

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:59 pm
He just smirked, looking over to Lithos.

[Of course, he's the new cougar prey...]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:00 am
"Prey huh...this mean she is going to start stalking me around school as well?"  

Gourey

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:01 am
[Totally.]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:02 am
"I guess this means i will just have to start watching my back."  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:04 am
Kinote looked over seeing akina speed away....what te hell...she just took off.

Derek stood there and watched...he could do nothing to keep her here and she obviously didn;t want to be around him...he hoped though that she would come around and not mind his presence.

Hiruma was not surpised when akina sped off..with his car getting done he got in and moved it back so that other cars could be done....well at least she wouldn't have to be near that guy.

Kaili was excited when akina left...sweetshe was gone now and maybe now hiruma would pay attention to me....She took the sponge and moved to another car...looking over her shoulder...standing in a sexy pose she called to hiruma....

"hey hiruma come help us with this car"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:04 am
[Don't worry, she'll be watching it too.]  

maru_reruma

Gourey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:06 am
"So maybe i should get tighter pants to wear. i mean might as well make it a good show right." Lithos laughed, this was defintly better then siting and jsut watching the clouds go by...though that was fun and relaxing to  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:47 pm
Hiruma looked over to kaili...not beig able to find an excuse not togo over there he walked over begining to wash the car.

Kinote wondered where akina was off to in such a hurry...noticing how she had done so right after washing that guys car.....I wonder if he saidd something or did something to make her upset......I'll hae to find out more about him.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:55 pm
[Oooh, we can go shopping for that stuff later!]

He winked, thinking this was funny.

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games