Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:01 pm
Grell sat down in the chair, feeling a bit light-headed after vomiting like that. "No I haven't eaten anything strange. Nothing that I don't usually eat. This is the first time that I've even gotten sick in my entire life. I'm awfully sorry about you shoes Ms. Spencer, but it's an improvement from the way you bought them. You have no taste in shoes."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Ms.Spencer gave Grell a glare before stomping off.
Sammael leaned in close to her. to whisper in her ear so that no-one else would hear. "Have you had your cycle yet?"
When Grell gave him an odd look he sighed, "I suspect so....I will make you a herbal tea that will help you with the nausea, for now you are not to lift anything heavy or strain yourself Grell."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:22 pm
Grell wondered what the hell a period was. She had never had one before, being born a man, so she hadn't known what she was talking about. "Do you know what's going on Sammael? Why I'm suddenly ill?" By now Ciel and the others were out of the dining room, doing their own things while the two stayed behind. "Okay I promise to sit here and not move a muscle."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:27 pm
Sammeal chuckled "I didn't say you couldn't move. Just take things easy for a while....may I ask you a personal question?" When Grell nodded. He asked her. "Have you had intercourse as a woman?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:28 pm
She thought about whether or not she should tell him something so very personal before she blushed and nodded. "I had sex with William for the first time when Ciel gave me my two days off."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:34 pm
One corner of Sammael's lip twitched. as I suspected that might be it, that was incredibly quick though. Illness this soon might be a sign of a difficult... "Seems like's it a little early for the signs, but.....If you don't have your cycle within the next few weeks, I can do an examination to confirm."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:23 pm
"Again you mind explaining to me what the hell a cycle is? The last time that I've heard that word I was washing laundry just the other day." Grell was still really confused. "And signs for what? You're not telling me anything."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:33 pm
Sammael blinked then sighed. "Your monthly menstrual cycle....."He then proceeded to explain how a woman's reproductive system worked a little bluntly. "...and it ends with the monthly bleeding. but only if the woman doesn't get pregnant....which I am starting to suspect that you are. Morning sickness is usually the first sign."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:41 pm
Grell started to blush a dark red as Sammael spelled it out for her, but she was also really happy on the inside. It meant that it's possible that she could be pregnant with the child of her true love. She was getting giddy with excitement, so much so that she started to cry. "Isn't there a way...to test it early? If you say it's early for the signs maybe it's different for girls with mixed blood like mine. Dragons are also different then other demons."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:52 pm
"Yes....But I would have to touch your womb with a bit of my energy. Since your mixed there could be complications. I don't want to cause trouble until the baby is more developed, alright Grelly?" He gave her a smile. He liked babies and he really didn't want to do anything to threaten the small life inside her. it was still much to early, but the signs where correct.
"I'll tell you what. I will give you some herbs that will help you with your morning sickness and will help you strengthen your body for your baby. You want he or she to be born healthy right? "  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:58 pm
Grell nodded and smiled back at him. "Okay Sammy. Thank you for the herbs for the morning sickness. You're like a demon doctor or something. Was that your profession in Hell? I just started to begin to wonder that. I very much would like my baby to be healthy their entire lives. You should come and work for me in the castle once I'm Queen of Hell." Grell smiled brightly at him, knowing he wanted to stay with Isabella and her family, but thought she'd offer it to him anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:20 pm
"Thank you." Sammael was smiling brightly. "I've actually been a doctor for the Torquemadas as well for years." the Cat-demons' eyes sparkled. "I like bringing in babies into the world, it's very rewarding....erm, ahem. I will get those herbs for you, you just have to take them as a tea. one cup in the morning and another in the early evening." Sam said, blushing a little. "And remember to take it easy with your chores. If you start to feel worse then how you do now, even with the medicine, stop immediately to rest and send for me." Sammy was blushing deeply now. This would be the first time he tended to a pregnancy outside the Torquemanas.

___

Over the next few days, Claude noticed how sometimes Satrina seemed to be behaving, sometimes she was absentminded as if lost in some thought, causing her to be a little clumsy. and Sometimes she was so attentive is a bit unnerving especially when he was around Sebastian. She had stopped coming to their room for the bedtime stories and he was starting to wounder if she was embarrassed to continue it. It had made him nervous the first time she did it when he had to be separated from Sebastian but it was just the two of them, and all he had to do was read. It was easy and She seemed to enjoy it and so did he.
In all honesty being dumped with suddenly being a parent to a young girl did scare him. It scared him worse then an attack by other demons. If he couldn't handle being a parent to Satrina....then how in hell is he suppose to be a parent to Sebastian's children?

Satrina sighed carrying the latest load of clean kitchen cloths, It was very trying, She missed their special time, even if it was for a little while. She had been getting the feeling that she was somehow in the way especially when She saw him with Sebastian.

Walking into the kitchen, she saw her father helping Sebastien with making lunch that day. Claude was hand feeding his lover a piece of sliced apple they where using a part of the salad. Seeing his slight smile, Satrina stopped in the doorway. I would give anything for him to smile at me that way-"Oooff! Mey-rin!"
"Guh! What are you doing!?" The maid had crashed into the girl from behind her at sudden stop in the doorway.

Claude glanced up at the commotion at the doorway. His playful mood disappearing when other people where around. He gave the two maids a lifted eyebrow.
"S-sorry."
"Sorry Sebastian, I am," Meyrin said quickly, walking past Satrina taking her empty basket back to the laundry room.
Satrina put a clean cloth on the counter for them to use later for clean up. Claude gave her a nod in thanks, resuming chopping up the vegetables.
The daughter kept her face just as impassive as she followed the older maid.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:47 am
Grell could tell how happy Sammael was about Grell having her baby. "So is that a yes then about my offer to work in the castle for me, or is it a no? Also...I'm going to need either a death god or a demon to help me deliver. Would you be interested in doing that as well? I promise to take it easy on my chores and to ring for you if I need anything. I'm a strong girl, I can handle that much."

---------------

Sebastian had noticed Satrina's odd behavior as well and knew that it was because she still wasn't keen on the idea of sharing her father. He wasn't too keen on it either, but he guessed that as long as they had to do so they were going to continue being jealous of the other. Sebastian was spending alone time with Claude in the kitchen, eating fed apples on a fork when he saw both May-Rin and Satrina tumble into each other. Most likely Satrina was staring at them again, wishing that it had been her he was feeding rather then him. "It's quite alright May-Rin. I'm sure it was just an accident." He then went back to making the meal.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:08 am
"I don't know yet about your offer...but I'd be glad to help you deliver." Sam said.

--

Claude could almost smell the tension between them ever since that night Satrina interrupted them. It frustrated the Spider butler, He knew that Satrina was giving them space and was growing as frustrated as he was. He knew that it was Sebastian that she was deferring to he had the power to kick her out of the manor and she was trying not to get in his way.
That's it. Claude thought. I've had enough of this. He quickly cleaned the counter after finishing the salad. "Sebastian, I'm going to go to the market early if you don't mind...." He said pulling his tail coat on. An hour early.
Now that her morning chores where done, she could spend an hour in the library reading, Satrina was taking the book she borrowed back, When she walked thorough the kitchen again.
Seeing her gave him an idea, following the impulse, Claude asked her. "Are you finished with all your morning chores Satrina?"
"Yes, I am. "She frowned, he had never asked her this before, what had brought this change?
"Good, I want you to accompany me on my errands to the market today."
Her eyes widened "Me?"
"Yes, I will be leaving right away, so get ready and dress warmly."
"Alright!" There was no denying that happy smile on the girl's face as she turned around and hurried to get her coat and boots on.
When she was gone, Claude had to smile. So simple really, to make her smile.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:26 pm
Sebastian had nodded when Claude said that he was going to the marketplace. He didn't mind him going alone, but again that jealous feeling came back on again when he heard that he was taking Satrina with him, and no one else. He finished up his chores in the kitchen before moving on to do the chores in the rest of the house that wasn't being covered by Grell. He tried his best to do most of Grell's chores for her without her knowing about it because she was pregnant, and shouldn't be straining herself. He never treated her nice before, but now that she wasn't obsessing over him anymore she wasn't that annoying to him anymore either.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games