Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:42 pm

"Yes I did." He said.

The Ruler pushed himself up, so he sat up on the stairs to his console by Irene.

"Your shoes." He said.

She looked down at her shoes.

"You've got red on them."

He referred to his own blood.

"Well...old habits hard to break." He smiled and looked up to the Doctor. "Come here..." He motioned.

The Doctor stared at him before he came to the Ruler's side.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:11 pm
Sorvad didn't put up much of a fight as Sam tied him up. He looked over at the dieing Ruler.

"Did I do all that?" He asked. "Please... I want to be fixed."  

Lone-Lycan

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:12 pm
The Doctor also kneeled in the Ruler's blood. Irene, noticing the importance of these final words, decided to stand up and take a few steps back. She busied herself by staring intently at the ceiling, a small tear rolling down her cheek.

"Yes?" The Doctor whispered. Before the Ruler could speak, the Doctor knew he had to say something.

"I just want you to know, it's over, but I still-"

"Forgive me. I know. I remember myself well." The Ruler interrupted, and smiled, which was quickly erased by a hacking cough.

The Doctor wanted to hold the Ruler as he died, like he did for the Master, but he thought it would be weird to hold himself... No. Just because it's him from a different universe, dosn't make it actually him. Like Rose's dad, and Mickey.

He briefly touched the Ruler's shoulder.

"Ruler..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:47 pm
Susan wasn't sure how to react to the Ruler. It's another version of her Grandfather, but he was so different. Another reason why his attack didn't effect her much was because it was a visualization of what she felt. Inside she had already gone through all of it.
Susan bent down next to Sorvad as he was being held by Sam. "It would take more work apparently. It... We may have stopped too soon to stop all of this. I should have realized that you weren't ready."  

Triska
Crew

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:14 pm

"In my 12th regeneration, after the Master was dead, and everything...everything was falling apart, I didn't go anywhere. I sat down for the longest time and I thought about my life. Our life."

The Ruler pushed himself up again and grabbed at the Doctor's lapel as he slipped down to the stairs again.

"And let me just tell you...what I came up with. You...Doctor, you have no right to ever be lonely. Ever. You have always been surrounded by people who love you, and despite them, you're lonley? No, worlds will come and go, but there is always your friends. I have been lonely Doctor, I know what being lonely really is, and you have no right."

The Ruler looked over at Susan who was tending to a very confused looking Sorvad.

"Everything was gone. Everything and everyone but me. And all I could think of was being you, and before, with Rose and everyone... I wanted to feel that again so I came here... But you Doctor, you have everything, you even have two lovely Time Ladies."

He smiled, and coughed.

"Gallifrey, the Gallifrey you know will live through you, and when everything goes away on its own accord, quietly and with ease at the end of the Universe, everything will live through you, and you shall never be alone."

Then he laid his head down and let go of the Doctor. It felt as if he were letting go of everything. He was dying now, there was no point in trying to play this dumb game of conquering the Earth.
He thought how quickly he decided to save Irene, and wondered perhaps, if he never really wanted to destroy the Earth anyway. Or perhaps he was just waiting for the prime opprotunity to come to stop him.

He looked up at the Doctor and saw hope and love that seemed so alien to him then.

"Don't let me come into existence here." He said. "For your own shake."

He was starting to hear the pounding of his hearts.

"If you ever see Rose...just by chance...well you know what to say. And go see Martha...I think it's her birthday next week."

He looked over to Eddie who seemed so afraid of him then.
He looked to Susan who didn't even look back.
He looked to Irene who stared at him.

"Such a silly thing. Birthdays. Remember how Mum would throw us parties and everyone in the neighborhood thought we were so strange with our human Mother, celebrating a year's passing?"

He laid his head to rest just then.

"Gallifreyans like us...we never really see how quickly things pass...when you look back what's gone...Time Lords, what a funny thing to name your species, what audacity."

He laughed to himself, and the pounding grew louder.
The world that was never his went was going away.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:51 pm
Silent tears were falling down Irene's face as she watched the Ruler die. She didn't notice as they rolled down her cheeks and fell onto her sweater.

Always the lost and confused, the lonely... they were always the ones destroyed, the ones who struggled the most. The unsung heroes. The ones who went mad with desire but held the answer in the end.

It was a good thing the Doctor could forgive.

The Doctor's face seemed like stone as the Ruler took his last breath. His eyes looked old and tired, grateful and sad at the same time. He stared at the Ruler.

Irene stepped forward and knelt beside the Ruler again.

"Doctor?"

The Doctor didn't say anything, but blinked. He was in a state of relax and anticipation at the same time, trying to figure out what to think... how to feel...

"Is there a way for a Gallifreyen burial?"

The Doctor looked at Irene, then, remembering another Time Lord who's funeral he conducted. It was the Master's. He was placed on a pyre and his body went up in flames... just like the old stories in this world, all of the heros were burned. Some were pushed into the sunset in majestic ships of flame. That always seemed so epic to the Doctor.

He got an image of a bright, beautiful sunset... spilling it's contents into the sky, almost dying the heavens a burnt orange color.

"Irene, have you ever read Beowulf?"

She nodded. Then her eyes opened wide with understanding.

"But... where are we gonna get the ship?"

(( OOC: Lol guys we totally have to do an epic funeral, at least, just a short one. Also, the whole unsung heros mad with desire but always right thing rather reminded me of Snape, I must say. ))  

CrystalGazer

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:16 pm
Eddie had never seen a dead body before. She didn't really know how to feel about the whole thing. Quite honestly she probably would have let the Ruler go on with his plan. But she stood distant from the body, afraid the Doctor would do something if she came closer. The Ruler at one moment was there and then another second he just wasn't. It didn't look like sleep like she thought, it looked like a coma, a very long sleep, something deeper than the deepest sleep.

She had spent months with him, and he had hardly ever spoken to her if it wasn't a command. He housed her in a very small room in that TARDIS and he fed her, but he never once looked at her that often.

Maybe it hurt to do so. Maybe he didn't want to see how happy she was, thinking in just a few more months she'll be home.

"This sucks." She said to anyone who heard.

She tapped the console of the TARDIS.

She never wanted to go home more than now.

"We should leave it here." She said. "The TARDIS, let it be a gargoyle."

No one seemed to be listening, and that was fine.

She dind't feel sad, that was the strange thing, she hardly felt much at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:41 pm
Sorvad ran his hand over his brain, digging into the wrinkles and scratching around, looking very frustrated. He looked over at the Ruler that he had just stabbed.

"How long has it been, since I was just some freak in a wheelchair?" He asked himself.

He pulled his fingers out of his head, and made an analysis.

"I seem to have a rather complex series of circuits fused to my central nervous system... something... is manipulating it."  

Lone-Lycan

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:32 pm
Susan looked over at the Ruler on his last seconds. She gave her Grandfather a puzzled expression. It was like as if she had discovered some deep secret about her grandfather. He had always had someone with him. So she never thought of him as lonely. But the Ruler had expressed how he has, as the Doctor, felt lonely.
There were questions that formed in Susan's mind. But she felt that now was not the time to ask.
Susan placed her hand on the Doctor's arm. Deep down she wondered if it would make him feel how much she was there.

"I seem to have a rather complex series of circuits fused to my central nervous system... something... is manipulating it."

Susan turned to Sorvad and said, "We need to get that taken cared of once and for all."
It wasn't really Sorvad that killed the Ruler. Sorvad wasn't even aware of what he was doing. Susan was going to do what she can to keep this from happening again. Sorvad, she could tell, was not interested in killing. But something inside him is pushing for it. Susan intends to track it down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:39 pm
Sorvad stood and scurried away from Susan in fear, he reached down and grabbed the helmet he was given earlier and strapped it on.

"Wpah hold on for a second. It's MY central nervous system, I'm not very comfortable having someone mess with it."  

Lone-Lycan

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:29 am
Susan threw up her hands and said, "Fine. Then I'll just keep a stun gun in hand for the next time you go berzerk trying to kill someone."
Sorvad seem to not fully understand the danger he presents. He was so disconnected to what had just happened, it was litterally someone else who had done it. "Do you want to be cured of this creature inside you or not?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:22 am
"Cure?" Eddie inquired.

She felt there should have been more silence as she saw the humans and the Doctor still above the Ruler's dead body. But this, she had to say something.

"He's a Dalek, you're can't cure a Dalek from being a Dalek. You can't cure a Time Lord from being a Time Lord, even with those fancy watches." Eddie said.

She walked up to Sorvad and stood over him.

"If he's so curious about where he comes from, why don't we show him?" Eddie said.

Sorvad looked confused at the idea and looked to Susan.

"Now please, I think we're going to a funeral or something really soon." She walked back over to the Doctor.  

TheSmilingShadow

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:25 am
The Doctor was sure that Sorvad wouldn't act up any time soon.

The helmet that he had given Sorvad would block out mind control, if it was that.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a very long cotton sheet. Irene and Sam stared at him, but the Doctor was too distracted to explain that the insides of his pockets were bigger on the outside.

He wrapped the Ruler's body in the sheet, then attempted to hoist it over his shoulder. When Sam saw him struggling, he went around behind him and held the Ruler's head to take all the weight off of the Doctor's shoulder.

The Doctor and Sam walked towards the Exit, with Irene following behind. She looked back at Eddie, who followed too.

Once the Doctor reached the door, he turned around and said "Susan, Sorvad, I want to take him to the Past to commemorate him, I think around 500 AD."

~~~

No way... Irene couldn't believe it. They were really going to 500 AD... she was starting to miss her's and Sam's best friend back at home. Maybe she would bring him a souvenir artifact... He wouldn't believe her adventures even with Sam backing her up. Not until he saw the Doctor himself.

The Doctor continued his way out the door, and walked into his TARDIS. She looked out of the Doctor's TARDIS and saw Susan and Sorvad following.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:54 am
Eddie may think that there was nothing to be done for Sorvad. But Susan can't help but to think that there may be some way of helping him. He may be a Dalek. But does that make him a born killer? He didn't even act up on anything till he heard that name. He was highly surprised when it happened. There is something inside triggering everything off.
Susan decided it best to leave it be for now, and focus on the funeral. She can't help but to feel a little strange about this. It's a version of her Grandfather from another dimension. And here she's about to help in laying him to rest, with 'her' Grandfather next to her.
Susan looked over at him as she stepped onto the TARDIS. Suddenly she felt that there were many things about him she was not aware of. Susan wanted to ask him sometime why he feels lonely. After the funeral. When the funeral is over, she'll ask.  

Triska
Crew

Lone-Lycan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:17 pm
"Could you really show me?"

He asked, anxiously.

"How?"

Sorvad looked at the Doctor strangely.

"Why?"  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games