Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Tournament (Registration Closed)
Battleground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:52 am
"Well, that looks like an interesting move.."
He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:36 pm
Silva smiled. "You don't know the half of it. Kala's magical power is second only to maybe Fafnir. It just takes her a while to summon up that much energy. So, Jim does what he does best. Distract the enemy long enough for her to gather her energy. They make the perfect pair."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shattered_Fangs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:09 pm
"Her power is more then that..." Kazi said through the shield covering his eyes "Oh, goddamnit! I thought that the silver would keep my eyes from working..." Kazi muttered as he pulled the silver off of his eyes. "Her power actually makes yours seem... like a candle, Firin... She is someone who uses magic older then almost any clan... she is truly scary..." Kazi said as his eyes began to glow with the shine of the Stargazer's Eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:34 pm
Wolf smirked and examined what was going on with Jim and Kala, Alright, so with Kala gathering energy while Jim is going on the attack, that must mean they're stalling for something. If im right, Kala gathers energy and Jim is the distractiong to keep me away from Kala. He thought to himself as he examined the gernades in the air, So, how to deal with the pawn while taking out the king at the same time? Or in this case Queen
You need to find a way to split up while staying together, in a theoretical sence. Anyway i dont think Shadow Clones of anything else as such will work at the moment. Kobashu thought in Wolf's head.
Wolf continued to watch the gernades, How to get rid of those without them going off? Wolf's sword disapeared in a cloud of darkness,"Well..." He crouched down, closing his eyes. He made a hand sign as the energy around him raged, destroying the form of the wolf. He concentrated his chakra and the chakra around him.

wolf 2001

Shattered_Fangs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:09 pm
"And Wolf's abilities..." Kazi said as he looked at him "It's on the right path. But I'm not sure... if he used a technique like the one I used to steal energy...."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:45 am
He watched, getting kind of bored.  

Mazarith Firin

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:12 pm
Jim smiled. "How much longer?"

"300 seconds." Kala said.

"Good." The smiled never left his face as he dashed forward, at teh exact moment he got within 3 feet of Wolf, the grenades exploded in blinding light and mirror fragments. Jim slammed the shield into the ground causing it to shoot out it's own burst of light and metal fragments, creating a giant cloud of mirror fragments which reflected the light causing it to bounce around creating a confusing bright hell of light. He jumped back the energy sword between him and Wolf and he between Wolf and Kala. "Ready?"

"Energy charged sir."

His smiled widened. "Good. Initiate! Now, Wolf, pay close attention. Even though I don't have a sacred armor, this is why I am part of the elite Ookami Armors!"

Kala twirled the staff which emitted a strange light and power and pointed it at Jim. A beam shot out and hit him.

He was engulfed in blinding light. Soon, the light began to fade.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:58 pm
Wolf just sat there, his eyes closed as his chakra raged more and more. He could sense what was happening around him, the energy beind used, and the smells and odors of the people he was challenging. He felt the light in the air, which disturbed the flow of his chakra hence his chakra wa a dark chakra due to Kobashu's pressence. Wolf opened his eyes slightly, his eyes to normal demon, red with vertical slits. If he was using his Wolf Eye the light would have blinded him. As he looked through his chakra which dimmed the light slightlky to where he could see, he saw a somewhat new form infront of him. His eyes widened as his pupils narrowed as he felt the power radiating for Jim. He stood up slowly and took a step back,"Amazing! This power is... unreal!" He wanted to use one of his new techniques now, but itd waste to much chakra too fast. Although he has a large amount of chakra, he doesnt want to waste any unless he's sure that it will come in use. He examined Jim as the light faded in awe while thinking, With someone who cant use jutsu, this is an emmence ammount of power...  

wolf 2001

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:06 pm
Jim stood there, his smiled hidden by the helmet. "This is my armor. Armor I have forged from materials I have found throughout my travels in time. It has three forms. This is my Elegant Sword Mode." He twirled the beam saber in his hand as he pulled another. "Come."

Kala backed off and put the staff away, pulling out her blades, more or less to protect herself should she be a target of a multi-attack.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:26 pm
Wolf's face slowly started to show a smirk, his sharp teeth showing. His eyes turned back into the mixture of his demon eyes and his Wolf Eye. He started to laugh somewhat cynically."Now i see. I love it! Your too much!!" His voice sounded double with Kobashu's. The energy around him grew larger and raged faster in an instant as the earth under him started to shake a bit. Rocks and gravel rose into the air around him. His eyes widened again as the earth material around him rising was obliterated. He instantly disapeared. After-images of Wolf appeared incircling around Jim. As the afterimages spun around Jim faster and faster they left a trail around Jim from the chakra. The circle was a slid black and red color growing smaller as Wolf grew closer to Jim. Wolf's voice could be heard circling in the air as he mumbled something under his breath."Come on, Jim! Show me the power that comes with that armor of yours!"  

wolf 2001

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:34 pm
Jim chuckled, the sound hollow as he reverberated from inside the mask. "Once again, you forget your place in this battle." He spun the sabers and plunged them into the ground as he stood on them. The wings on his back extended and the feathers burst off. "Wings of Sorrow!" They circled around and like Kisuke's attack encircled all around them as the ground began to shake and energy from the swords began to melt the underlying rock making the ground unstable as magma burst out all around the arena.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:45 pm
Wolf smirked and flipped into the air. Wolf floated right where he was safe of the magma,"I know my place in this battle. It's just i'm eager to see what you really have. You told me that you had no magical ability, and since you've been in that armor you've been radiating more power than my own." Wolf's sword appeared in his hand from the shadows. Wolf watched the magma flow into the air underneath him. Now, how am i to get to him if all that magma is flowing in the arena? Wolf thought. He crossed his legs as his sword disappeared again and he closed his eyes. A dark mist started to form around the arena, covering Jim, Wolf, and the rest of the battlefield.
Kai, just use it and take him out now! Why are you hesitating!
Because I dont want to kill him and besides it uses to much energy for this early on in the fight. Wolf floated there meditating, however he kept in mind what was happening around him...

wolf 2001

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:57 pm
Jim laughed. "That is the power of the bond between Kala and myself." He took out a saber balancing on the one as he twirled it. The feathers began to circle more violently and then encircled Wolf's form. "Feather Prison!" The feathers then rushed at Wolf. They stopped an inch from him. "Fine, you want to see my power?" He jumped up grabbing the second saber and landed on the other side of the arena. "Here it is. You pass, but you have to survive this shot first." He smiled. The feathers came to him and formed the wings again. They encircled him and after a brief second dissolved leaving him in his new armor. "This is my second armor. The Last Stand." He crouched, all the missile pods opening up as he pointed his guns at Wolf. "Final Barrage!!" He released everything at once.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:21 pm
NOW!!!
Wolf opened his eyes, GOT IT! Wolf immediately unfolded his legs and made rapid hand signs,"Shadow - Wolf Blaze!" The chakra around Wolf began to burn like fire as it grew closer to Wolf's body. When it was at a certain point, the chakra turned into the form of a black and red wolf completely covering Wolf's character. There was no part of Wolf that you could visually see with human eyes. The chakra burned as it caught fire. The fire was a mixture of the Amaterasu black flames and normal flames known to anyone. The eyes of the wolf figure were completely red. The fire caught the feathers surrounded it on fire as they turned to ash at Wolf's feet. The wolf was now on all fours as it rushed into the attack head on. Wolf went into the center of the ejectiles as the flames around Wolf expanded from Wolf's body and obliterated the missles that the flames touched. As the missles that the flames didn't hit started to detonate, Wolf covered himself in a sphere of his chakra as it expanded, protecting him from most of the blow. After the detonation, he fell from the cloud of smoke. He was injured heavily from not using the Explosive Wave soon enough but if he didnt use it when he did his entire body would have been obliterated. Wolf gave Jim a thumbs up and then fell to his knees, holding his side...
((sorry if i wasnt aloud to do that i was just trying to show how powerful the Shadow Style - Wolf Blaze is on it's own))

wolf 2001

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:56 pm
Jim smiled, his armor transforming to it's third form. "This is my armor Death God." He walked over to Wolf as the energy scythe activated humming with an evil green glow. "Figured you would want to see it." He smiled the scythe coming close to Wolf's neck then dissipating as the armor dissolved. "Well, good show, and I feel bad for making you use that much so take this as a final gesture." He nodded to Kala and walked over to his bag. He picked it up and then walked off.

Kala came up to Wolf and after saying a few words healed his serious wounds. "There, now you don't have to worry about fighting with such serious injuries." She smiled and turned into a cat and running up to Jim and hopping in the bag.

Tournament (Registration Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games