Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Asgard Academy
Grand Library: Main Floor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Slain Rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:40 am
Scarlet looked at him. "I have no ******** idea." Scarlet said rolling her eyes. This was sure boring.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:57 am
"Well I'm going to sleep." he said walking to a desk and falling asleep.  

Mesmeric Demise

Steles
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:32 am
"Oy, be quiet down there, this is a library not a.."

"Lugh, you're..being just as loud"

The elf ignored her. "And stop all the damn cursing...this is a place of learning, not verbal abuse!!" Oisin chuckled as he said it all, was he serious? No. But..he needed something to do, since...that book would have taken far to long to find. Either way he soon climbed down the railing, yes climbed..not leaped, and began searching random books.

"Lugh, you just told them to 'stop all the damn cursing', see the problem with that?" She of course completely believed that he ment what he said. "But it is good that you're trying to be an upstanding citizen for once." He simply laughed in reply as she began to flip another coin, and him checking books.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:00 am
Scarlet looked over at the elf. "Who the ******** are you?" She looked at him with curiosity.

Teri hit her head with her hand. "We're doomed." She banged her head against a wall.  

Blood Slain Rose

Steles
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:44 am
He put a book back and looked up with a soft smile. "Pft...such ignorance, I'm.."

"Lugh.." Miseri whispered. Though the first time he revealed himself, he didnt get the expected stampede of females. He did get his inventions pretty much..dissed, and more so. Lying was fun.

"Ah that's right..I'm Lugh Chance, a technician here at the school, just checking out a few lights."He nodded with his...sentence, as if he was openly practicing. Noone should no him by his real name, Miseri was the only..well she wasnt really person, so no one outside his family knew it.

Miseri simply shook her head, before shuffling another deck of cards.

"Young...well..you're not so young,"He felt Miseri flick him in the back of the head for his rudeness, but he continued."even old women shouldnt curse..it's unladylike" He chuckled as he stood looking at Scarlet, wincing abit each time Teri banged her head.

"That's Bullshit, Lugh"

"And that's unladylike.."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:50 pm
Ren sighed and crossed her arms. "What a crowd..." She shook her head wryly. She turned her head slightly and eavesdropped on the conversations around her. "Is everybody in the other leagues crazy?"  

Miwa Angels

Dapper Shapeshifter

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shade-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:12 pm
Entry # 00020

"My observations during budget meetings seem to say so, Maester," Sorce said, standing next to his mentor, paperwork in hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:30 pm
Scarlet growled. HE called HER old. "I'm young for a daemon. You may be young for an elf but you should learn to respect daemons. Especially tempic daemons. We have a tendency to play hot potato with live prey." Scarlet threatened the elf. It wasn't the best that she could do but she would live until she was 15,000 years old. If she was an elf, she'd be 152 years old.

Teri stopped banging her head on the wall. She looked at Scarlet and sighed. You really need to become a human. That way you can have feelings. Teri projected her thoughts and as soon as Scarlet glared at her, Teri looked down and began playing with her tarot cards. She liked her cards. Even if they didn't work. Scarlet got them for her. That made her a little bit happier.  

Blood Slain Rose

chocobo_muffins
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:31 pm
Albiore looked about. The library had certainly attracted some odd ones... He shrugged. If Oisin could find that book again, he'd just take it from him again. He could spare a bit while the other Maester ran around the rat maze looking for it. With an exaggerated, flourishing bow to Ren, he make to leave.  
Blood Slain Rose rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:36 pm
Scarlet glared at the elf. She wished she could kill him.  

Blood Slain Rose

Blood Slain Rose rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Blood Slain Rose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:38 pm
Scarlet began to walk around. She had no intention of sticking around in the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:40 pm
"This is getting boring you know." he said yawning.  

Mesmeric Demise

Blood Slain Rose rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Blood Slain Rose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:45 pm
Scarlet turned and looked at Takai. Suddenly she noticed a brick on the ground. She picked it up and looked at it. She looked back up at Takai. "What the hell is this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:51 pm
"Ah, my apologies...I should allways honor my elders, yes mam." He feigned, nearly bursting out in laughter. Oisin..er Lugh, didnt really care at all..pissing people off was just a way to pass time, and..either way..he'd still remember her as an old lady as, such a high number of years is unthinkable.

Miseri continued to shuffle before noticing the sound, yes sound, of another card deck. After looking over towards Teri she stretched to see what she was playing with. "Weird.."

He smiled and watched as Scarlet began to walk about. "Just call if you break a hip or something, I'll be glad to take you to a home" By home..he ment retirement. As she left he turned back and began checking through the books again.

Steles
Crew

Blood Slain Rose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Scarlet glared at Lugh. Lugh sounded more like a True name than a Maginomen.

Teri looked up at the alteranima that was staring at her tarot cards. "What's weird? It's tarot cards."  
Asgard Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff