Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art,Life and RP forum
RP: Blood Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:26 am
"an acquaintance. why do you need to know about her?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:58 am
*She threw the hunter down* "Well that's no fun at all." *She kicked the hunter in the side* "I'm going after Luna. You want to come, come. If not, don't bother me." *She turned and pounded off for the trail.*  

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

Able Edible-Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:30 pm
"I dont, i just dont know whats going on. I dont like it when i dont know whats going on" she replied, bluntly...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:08 pm
*after a few moments of rest Carmilla was ready to go she gathered her things and got up to investigate the were abouts of Victor she saw a gathering of people as she headed off* "Sayonara"  

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:44 pm
*turning nervously after hearing Luna being taken away, proclaims*
"if you want to know about her, come help me get her. *runs up the mountain, voice starts getting farther away* if not, then nice meeting you..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:38 am
hmm *looks around* il help to find luna if you don't mind  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Able Edible-Heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:36 pm
she grimaced, but her curiosity got the better of her, standing up she lifted the sword over her shoulder and followed...

(("so follow me into he sun"...haha a line of a song im listening to right now rofl >< XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:18 pm
*turns to see the girl following, then continues walking forth*
"thank you for tagging along. that is quite a sword. hey miss, need help carrying that sword?"  

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:52 pm
hehe *streches my wings* hmm im going to get some food
*walks off* follow if you want to  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:18 pm
*head spinning, clouded* "uh....w...her...e am ... ugh"

*opens my eyes,blinking away the darkness....head so clouded* "ugh where am i"

*trys to move, legs are numb, arms are chained to the wall. looks around. nothing*

"okay lets try..." *summons some power but a volt of elctricity is shot through my body as i let out a blood shreaking yell* "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*body falls limp only held up by the chains on my arms.* "see's something around my neck" *whats...is this*  

Luna_144
Crew

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:23 pm
HMMM noonw has spoken hhere for a wile sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:08 pm
She staired back at him, 'hmph'-ing as she scoffed "Im used to i--" she fell over, landing face first in the dirt before standing up again as if nothing happened and continuing to walk....  

Able Edible-Heart

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:31 am
*Michael watches this odd girl stumble and turns forward seeing a large pentagram. within the centre lay Luna bound in chains. veins burst in Michael's head, blood trickled down the side of his face and licked his blood drops. just about to storm in to get Luna out, he looked up and saw a young woman mysteriously appears.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:28 am
*look at michael*who is she?  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Able Edible-Heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:07 pm
She staired back at micheal with the same look, until they got there. her gaze landed on the pentagram as it hardened into a glare. her fingers tightened around her sword, as the vines along its handel wrapped up her arms securly. she ignored the other person, feeling she had no time or use to achnoleg him...  
Art,Life and RP forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games