Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bleach
thecloakedone and dewski's RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:13 am
Kitana: *smiles a little more* Well, yes. We accept American Cash too... *smiles, taking it* I'll be back with your change, I'll be quick. *hurries off to the register, then comes back with his change, smiling* Here you go!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:16 am
Ira: *raises an eyebrow taking the money back putting it back in the wallet* change? *confused*  

Dewski
Crew

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:19 am
Kiska: that doesn't matter *walks past him then stops looking back at him* would you like to see your room now?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:26 am
Kitana: Well, yes, you get change. You gave me a 20, and it only cost 5 dollars, so I gave you back 15... *smiles* (he really doesn't get our culture)  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:32 am
Ira: I should probably be going before I embarrass myself even more....*picks up his box and heads for the door* (I should have done some more research on the living world)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:35 am
Kitana: Uh, Hikari, sir... *steps forward* You don't need to be embarrassed, the culture here is very different then that of any other culture... and I doubt our money isn't the same as what you are used to *Smiles* I will see you tomorrow. *goes back to her work*  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:37 am
Ira: I don't need money where I come from....*says in a low voice then leaves*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:41 am
Kitana: *too busy doing her job to notice...*

And my girl won't leave the shop until it's nine... which I guess she can do now... since the other characters who know when the timing was of all of that lol...

Kitana: *stretches, leaving the shop* (ah... such a tiring day...)

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:49 am
Ira: *on top of some random house staring at the moon holding onto the box* (this place seems difficult...all I really know is to kill and defend) *shrugs enjoying his view*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:54 am
Kitana: *just walking, sighing* man... too many perverts come to work...

Scuffle in bushes.

Kitana: *looks over* hm?  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:57 am
A kitty jumps out at her with a frightening sound running past her  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:24 am
Kitana: Oh! It's just a cat! *chuckles nervously* (But... why do I feel as if I should be scared?) *looks to the bushes where it came from* (it was scared...) *decides to investigate, although it makes her feel a little sick from being nervous, going through the bush*  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Sebastian Kehoe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:30 am
within sight but still a little distant she sees a strange creature inhaling souls while also holding onto a limp noodle of a body in his claws  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:33 am
Kitana: *her eyes slowly widen as she notices this... and instantly wishes to help the boy... So, rushing forward, she goes and jumps through the air once close enough, slamming into the creatures claws, to try to make it release the boy*  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Bleach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas