Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kyoto
Cinema Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:39 am
Kaito turned his head as he looked down at her "hmm we could go a bit of shopping while we make use of our new outfits" he said. He glanced at the show as he made sure he kept his attention on her as the crowd was saying how amazing it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:07 am
Zazie had been silent after Driviline's reply. For the most part, any respect she had, if there was any to begin with, was no longer in existance. Quite frankly, she could tell his resolve may have been darker than it first seemed, and there was an evil within him. Good and evil were always such stereotypical words, there was much more to it than that. But in his case, it seemed quite simple, like the lines between the alignments were clearly visible, as was where he stood. Normally, she wouldn't have cared, but at this moment, it was ruining both the play and her mood, even if she never showed off her own emotions. And so, even though the play hadn't ended, Zazie turned away, about to walk towards another group.

"Pitiful." Was her only word, blunt as ever before she walked away from Driviline, not even sparing Kaede a glance either before she casually left from the crowd that was gathered around the play and instead heading elsewhere. In fact, now that the evening was on the arise, she may be able to perform a few more different arts. She always enjoyed doing a show more at night~

ShadowOfIce
Vice Captain

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Negi Springfield 2008

3,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:51 am
Driviline let out a big yawn as he saw that there wasn't going to be an opening in which he could jump into the play. He thought about Zazie's comment of him being pitiful. He looked down at his hands. A part of him agreed with her saying he has yet to find his true full power alone, while another part told him that he was allowing too much space between him and everyone else. He shook off the though that he was causing too much space. He wanted his full power back. That was all that mattered to him, right? A sudden image of Ichiro, Satomi and Sosuke all smiling at him came to mind. He bend over in pain as he put his hands over his head, causing his straw hat to fall off behind him. "Why..... Why does the thought of them smiling cause me so much pain? Are they really holding me back or is there something wrong with me?"

((Yay, Zazie has caused Driviline to have an inner struggle with his own emotions. Great job.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:02 pm
Akari lightly put her hand to his face and turned his head back to watching the show. "Shopping for what exactly?" She asked as she kept her eyes on the show but was listening to Kaito. His arm was still around her waist and she was leaning against him, seeming content at just playing the part as the girlfriend right now. Not like she could tell if there was anyone from their class there. It was so damn crowded she could barely distinguish one face from the next. They all seemed to blur together in a horde of faces as all the attention seemed to be up front with the play.  

Altral
Crew

Chachamaru v2
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:52 pm
[Phew... Sorry for the lack of Claude posts. It's somewhat hard to write up posts for a character who is intent on saying absolutely nothing]

'Ah, finally, the recording..' Claude smiled as he listened to the voice, carefully running it through his mind, clearing his throat as he listened. He laughed, and the voice was exact. Even that small clip was enough for him to nail the voice. "Wow, is that what my voice really sounds like recorded?" He said with a false chuckle at the recording. "Well, sure, I guess I could answer a few more questions... As long as it isn't anything embarrassing." After all; he barely knew the game. He could bluff his way through most questions, but since this entire plan relied on him remaining totally in-character, he wouldn't want to have to try to answer a question that someone might recognise as a wrong answer.

This was just turning into a huge waste of time. Cassandra's patience was wearing thin; and she was still not in any mood to talk to her faithful orc. The thumps to the head to steer him were becomming more aggressive, and they were even beginning to almost hurt the orc's head. '...I am going to have to break something - no someone soon...' Sure, she had no reason to believe they were here; but she was still getting very annoyed by this tedious activity.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:48 pm
Kaito felt her hand move his face back to the show as she asked a question "well maybe some trinkets or something to send your parents?" he said as he watched the main character or who he thought do some tricks. He felt her leaning against him as she seemed to be atleast trying to enjoy this show "Akari I just want to say thank you" he said to her.  

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Urd Tanzanite

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:39 pm
((@Chacha: Konoka's grandfather, the dean, arranges these o-miai. Think a meet cute but for arranging marriage. Konoka gets dossiers on the men (and they are men, no boys in those files) and they get a file on her. She thinks it's icky and all the guys are too old (one was in his mid-30s), but goes along with it. I can't remember what vol. it was off the top of my head.))

Kazumi smiled. "Actually, some of us," at this point, she wrapped an arm around Yuuna's shoulders and tugged the basketball player close, "have to think of our future. And we were wondering if you could send some of those men our way. After all, some of us can't say no to a successful businessman, who may be older, and possibly handsome." For a brief moment, she wondered where Asuna was. It was quite possibly that thought that set her off laughing. She held up a hand to forestall comments while she got herself under control "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist."

When there was a break in the conversation, Ken interrupted. "Not that I mind, but we've been standing in front of this shop for ages now. Shouldn't we try to find some of the others?"

Mana kept her own counsel. Moving through crowds would make protection of "Konoka" difficult. Too many people in costume and such good costumes that it was difficult to identify threats. Still he did have a point. They were not acting like schoolkids without any supervision. Someone already should have hurt themselves while another should have already been violently ill from overeating. beneath the hat, a rare smile crossed her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:59 pm
Her head snapped over toward Kazumi and she simultaneously shrugged the arm off her shoulder and seized the offending limb by the reporter's wrist. "Hey! Just what are you trying to suggest!?" Marry a man more than ten years her senior? Screw that nonsense.  

Chris Ganale

Dangerous Survivor

Altral
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:52 pm
Akari liked the idea of sending some stuff to her parents. Maybe this way they would be convinced that sending her to this school was a good idea. At first she hadn't been so fond of the idea of going here and some pretty crappy things had happened, but now they werent' so bad. "Sounds good." She nods and continues watching the show.

A moment after she had leaned against him, he thanked her. Turning her head, blinking, she asks, "What for?" As far as she was concerned he didn't have to thank her for anything. If anything, she should be thanking him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:07 pm
(uuh, hey guys. Can one of you like, give me a brief summary on what the hell's going on? You know, since you love me so much and all, buddy. ;D Just keeding. But still..I have no idea what's happening. D smile  

sluttingaround

ShadowOfIce
Vice Captain

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:08 am
((*Pokes* Sure. ^^;
Things have calmed down for the most part in Cinema village. For starters, both Grundy and Chachamaru had arrived to Kyoto under Evangaline's command in an effort to fix Grundy's 'magic picture box', or really, a Tv by going to seek out Satomi. Grundy had found his master Cassandra along the way, and after finding Satomi with Sosuke, Driviline, and Kaede, there was quite a bit of verbal and almost physical conflict 'till Satomi reluctantly agreed. Grundy went with Cassandra as they continue to scout through Cinema village, though Cassandra is still in quite a foul mood after what happened, and Grundy is in a blissful ignorance. Kaede had followed Driviline and Zazie, who had ended up going to see a play. There, Zazie and Driviline had a short exchange of words about vampires before Zazie seemed to strike a nerve and began to leave. Currently, Driviline and Kaede are at the play right now though. While Satomi, Chachamaru, Xenon, and Sosuke all returned back to the hotel for several reasons from winding up Chachamaru, to fixing the strange and unique issues with Xenon who had actually threatened to terminate herself.

Elsewhere, Kazumi, Yuuna, Mana, Claude and Ken, after some costume shopping, had brought up the issue of Konoka's kidnapping. But it appears that back at the hotel, Claude had actually voulenteered in cleverly disguising himself as Konoka, which surprisingly, he does a good job at. Doing so, they how to flush out and trick Konoka's kidnappers. At the moment, the five of them are now sticking together, discussing a potential plan and working together.

Negi was with them for awhile as well, but after finding out that one of his students who had been skipping class thus far actually lived in Kyoto, the child teacher ended up going to find her at the Harmonia estate. Only to have his pride and feelings completely crushed. 8D As well, Kaito and Akari are currently together at Cinema village; the two love birds seeming inseperable as they find themselves happy together, shopping and just enjoying the company of one another while they are there. The two seem to be having a lot better luck than anyone else though as I mentioned before. @_@

Meh, usually if I do a summery in an RP, it's a little better than this one, and I think I covored everything, sorry if I didn't. >.>; I hope that helps. =D ))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:47 pm
((@Chris Ganale: I had Kazumi mention it because in the manga Yuuna has this father complex (she has stated to him and in public that she wants to marry him--her father--thinking she'd make a good wife for him). it makes him rather uncomfortable and he wishes she'd stop saying it. Only after I posted did I realize you've taken her in a completely different direction. No problem, Kazaumi can be misinformed on occasion.))

Kazumi shook her hand free. It was not often that she elicited such a response. Evidently, she'd struck a nerve. What kind of nerve, she didn't know... but she'd find out. "Oh, it looks like I've been misinformed as to your preferences." She swung the recorder that she had been playing for Konoka around and pointed it at the basketball player, "Would you like to go on the record as to exactly what your preferences are?" Behind the recorder, her face had taken on an intensity that was part mischievous and part predatory.  

Urd Tanzanite

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500

Chris Ganale

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:33 pm
(yeah, i'm interpreting it as more that Yuuna's teasing her dad)

The basketball gamer gave the reporter a cool gaze, then grinned and closed one eye. "I'll tell you what, Asakura-san," she began. "You do your little research, and you try and find out just what my 'preference' is. Then you come see me, and I'll let you know." You'd think she'd know better than to make that kind of bold statement. It'd backfired horribly on her last time, and here she was going again. Apparently, she either didn't learn fast, or didn't care. Or didn't think she'd be figured out, one.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:05 pm
Kaito noticed she was happy with his decision "what do you think they would like?" he asked as he started to turn to face her. She asked why he thanked her "because you are you and you helped me find something I didn't know about" he said as he pecked her on the cheek.  

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:17 pm
(( i hope Jonneth posts as Kenneth so we can attack the group! XD ))  
Kyoto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games