Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Fanatics
CIA/FBI/Random peoples in my stories RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiritual_Labyrinth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:16 pm
"Nope. They can't get better than me." Mason told him wickedly. "I'm just too
d@mn good."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:17 pm
"I'm glad to have you back to Silver," He kissed her again and then it registered. "You mean you came looking for me?" Clyde asked unable to comprehend this.

Clyde Rosenthal

Guardian Of The Grave
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:26 pm
"Gale I'm terribly sorry about all of this," Diana said turing to him. "My family can be a little excentric sometimes." Diana put her hand on Gale's by accident, trying to make him understand why she was freaking out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:28 pm
"Yes you are just too damn good," Devante said making his way farther down Mason's stomach.  

Devante Delvecchio

Spiritual_Labyrinth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:09 am
Mason squirmed a little. "You really are a tease." he said with a wicked grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:55 am
"Yes. You are the only reason I came over. It took forever for me to finally convince Asven, my unofficial baby-sitter, that it was okay for me to come over." Silver explained to him before she leaned up and kissed his lips.  

Silver Matthius

Dale Taltos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:45 pm
Once they were in Mahattan Dale turned to see a sign, "Take the next right." Dale pointed and as they turned down the road there infront of them was a ferris wheel getting larger.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:07 pm
Erin vomited right into the trashcan and then took a napkin from Gale and
wiped off the excess vomit. "That is so gross." she muttered.  

Serinity Hernandes
Crew

Corvette Matthius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:53 pm
"What ride do you wanna go on first Dale?" Matt asked. If he says something like the ferris wheel I'm gonna laugh. Especially with all the stories that are told about couples who go on them. he thought stifling a laugh right there and then. He stopped the motorcycle in a parking spot and turned it off. Slipping the keys into his pocket. Once Dale got off he hopped off and pulled Dale into a hug. "So, which ride?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:42 pm
{{Dude i found a vid for me and Devante and Matt and Dale. ^_^}}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0292ZQgmxqI  

Spiritual_Labyrinth

Guardian Of The Grave
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:28 am
Devantes Puppy
{{Dude i found a vid for me and Devante and Matt and Dale. ^_^}}

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0292ZQgmxqI

That was AWESOME MASON!!!! love the vid heart YAY YAOI!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:34 am
(( *twiches at the video* ok way too many guys kissing *shudders again* ))

"Tell me about it," Ricardo said sarcastically and placed the trashcan on the ground and let go of Erin's hair. "How can I be a good husband let alone a good father?" Ricardo asked himself under his breath. He then sighed and leaned up against the wall, crossing his arms like usual.  

Ricardo Hernandes
Vice Captain

Clyde Rosenthal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:46 am
(( Ahem *shakes head* both my brothers are gay so I suppose I'm used to it. *sighs* ))

Clyde smiled into Silver's kiss when he realized what she had said. He broke their kiss and pulled her back into the living room. "Silver I thought you'd moved on. I didn't realize that you still loved me, otherwise I would've come after you," He said with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:51 am
"You haven't figured that out yet," Devante said with a wicked smile and continued his favorite game with Mason.

(( I LOVE IT ))  

Devante Delvecchio

Dale Taltos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:58 am
Dale smiled and grabbed Matt's hand pulling him off in the direction of the ferris wheel. Once they got to the gate Dale pointed to the ferris wheel and said, "That one, that one, that one!!!!" He smiled at Matt who appeared to be laughing at him. "What's so funny?" Dale asked putting his hands on his hips.

((Nice Mason))

Rp Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games