Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:52 pm
Thysaer sends a thought to Dray "you'd be best sticking by your sisters side if you wish to protect her. you dont have to like him just stick around for her sake"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:55 pm
Dray got the thought and jumpped into the tree that the man was in but one branch up.

"Actually we just met i don't really know that many people around here." Xander said taking a step back.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:58 pm
Thysaer looked up at him then back down to Xander he sent another thought to Dray "if that guy trys to take her rather than stopping him you may be better off going with them its usually best not to fight a master on the hunt"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:00 pm
Dray sent a thought back, I know.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:03 pm
Josh looked at her "YOu okay?" he asked alittle worried hoping he wasnt scaring her because he was trying to make them all relax with his soothing voice..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:04 pm
Thysaer was unaffected by any charms or magic this man would try his elven heritage helped a lot not to mention the dryads in the area were protecting him. he laughed softly as took a sip of water from his waterskin before offering some to Dray.  

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:05 pm
Xander smilled, "No nothigs wrong." Xander said shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:12 pm
((lol if only it was charm thats his normal voice he is a hypnotist not a enchanter)) "Oh okay would you like to walk with me?" he asked kindly.  

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:13 pm
((im goin to bed , night everyone))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:12 am
Xander looked at him, "Sure."  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

QueenOfMidnightRoses

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:32 am
kris inia
Inia growled and walked ahead of the woman, holding onto his scythe in case someone had the bright idea to reach for it and try to take it from him.

Rose_DW
Charlotte's mouth opened when the lady asked what she wanted. "Did you not hear a friggin' word I said woman?!" she yelled, stepping closer to her, anger boiling up inside her. She took a few breaths and calmed down. "Let me say it in a way you can understand. You..." she pointed her finger at the lady "...mean..." she made and angry face "...too..." she held up two fingers "...me..." she pointed at herself. Charlotte was trying to keep herself from tackling the woman. "Now...Let's just try to be nice to each other because if you try another jacka** move, I'm going to have to kill you," Charlotte concluded through her teeth.

Anastasia giggled cheerfully, watching her new slave a moment. Then once again turned to the girl. "That language is so dirty. I suggest you do not use it near me, girl. Also, if you even try to touch me..." she turned to her servant men standing by her chair, "my men, right over there, will restrain you. Then I can do whatever I would like." she smiled sweetly. "So, are you done? I've gotten what I came here for. So you may leave." she looked over her again, humming lowly, "Unless...That is, if you wish to come with me. It is not as if you are ugly. You have a nice face, clean skin.." she nodded to herself, "Right. If you do so wish, then you may follow the man I just claimed." she pointed after him, watching the girl in case she did something tricky. "And if not, you may leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:05 am
Thysaer went back to where Aiako had been and lept up into the tree next to her silently "so have you decided? would you like to stay at my home?" he asked sitting down again.  

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:08 am
zingert12
Xander looked at him, "Sure."
He smiled soflty taking her hand "Come with me then" he said leading her waway from everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:20 pm
wrath of the black flame
wrath of the black flame
wrath of the black flame
Dalmar slowly walked through the woods looking to claim a beautiful untamed pet. One that would take time to break that would fight him all of the way. He smiled as he thought of bringing his favorite flogger down across their backs while smiling lovingly yet depravedly. How perfect a scene had floated through but he quickly floated back to reality and realized he needed to claim a pet first.

My robe twirled a bit as I continued searching for a pet, though my apearence probably scared off anyone i meet. It's not every day you see a drow. The stories about or natural evil and overbearing cruelty didn't help either.
"Helo is any one out there" he called out annoyed. He sierously didn't expect his search to take this long. Finaly tired of walking he sat against a tree for some rest, slowly he statred to drift off slowly falling asleep
Dalmar woke suddenly un aware of how long he had slept he stood up and began thrusting his hands into his pockets and pouches making sure he had no lost anything or had any thing stolen. After he found that everything was still there he continued on his walk to nowhere.  

wrath of the black flame

wrath of the black flame

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:27 pm
wrath of the black flame
Genesis sat high up in a tree alone, he was always alone. 300 centuries had passed since he had been kicked out of the astral plane and in truth nothing had changed. The black collar around his neck was hardly an inconvience however it reminded him of his status, banished to earth for the rest of eternity. Borridly he fingered at the small spikes on his collar he was hoping some one would take him away from here eventualy how eer he ceratinly wouldn't leave with them without making them proove their worth.
Genesis fingered the chinese ken sword at his side, "all this time and it still hasn't rusted" he thought for a moment. He steped to the edge of a branch and streched his black wings before free falling out of the tree. Landing lightly on his feet he started walking twoards the pond.  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games