Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Slave Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B3lov3d-Slav3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:49 pm
ritsuka sighed "wow i guess this is a slow day" his ears lowered  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:09 pm
kitty_cat11169
She sits happily, fiddling with her collar. "I wonder who my master will be..."
Josh walkes up to her "Hello" he said smiling softly.  

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

-Wolfblane Child of Fell-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:32 am
"And when he had done that, the white horse stood up on its hind legs, and was changed into a king's son."
-The Grimm Brothers-

She banged her cup against the metal bars, now back in her cage. "I wish I knew old blues songs, so I could sing a sad song!" She sand out, in a tone that resembles most 'Blues'. She sighed leaning back, very bored again. Randomly, she grabbed the clipboard on the other side of her cage, one of the few slaves small enough to slip her hand and wrist through. She read over everything, pulling on her collar. Her collar was pink, with a thin blue line going around the middle, then a thin line of purple above that and red below it. Just as it said on her papers. She placed the clipboard back, and started playing with her toes, through her flat-dancing-shoes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:56 am
i want a pet please. im 22 though  

the winged death angel

sephix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:59 am
Brevyn stared out at the people talking outside her cage and began to play her pan pipes.
"Nobudeh wants Brevvy! No body wants to pet her!" she whispered to the bars and began picking at a small mouse in her plate. She chased it with her paws slowly before eating it whole and looking out the cage, the tail of the mouse hanging out her mouth slightly. She looked at the others and whimpered slightly.
"Maybe I be fierce someone likes me. But Brevvy not fierce.."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:12 am
Crow looked at his cage and yawned, 'This place is a headache waiting to happen.' He thought.  

kris inia
Crew

KileyYui

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:36 pm
A small sigh came from Keith as he slowly makes his way into the slave shop, his white eyes scanning the area as he was looking at different slaves. He was seeking a slave for some fun and to protect him. Even tho he was a demon he wasn't the type that likes to waste his time in battles against someone else. His white eyes slowly locked onto a cat like girl that was just eating on something that had a tail. Mostly from this distance he could see the tail was from a mouse or something, but then his eyes caught a glance at a cute looking girl that was singing in a weird way even tho she didn't know any songs. "Hm....I wonder..." He said quietly to himself before making his way towards them a bit but stop. Sighing a bit he slowly made his way towards the girl that was singing. "Hello...there..." He said quietly, the tone of his voice a bit cold as he leans his arms onto the cage. As he did this, his white eyes locked onto this girl which was playing with her toes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:54 pm
Emerald eyes fluttered open, a yawn escaping full lips. Slowly, Morgana sat up in her cage and stretched in what little room was allowed. Sitting with her legs crossed indian style, she glanced around what little view she had at the other cages.
'There seems to be more than I remember...'
Shrugging slightly to herself, she began to comb her long fingers through her vibrant red hair until it was detangled. Sighing softly then, she leaned back against the bars of the cage and began to braid together a few strands of silky hair, awaiting like she did everyday for something worth wild to happen.

-Isabella the Dream-

Metal Up Your Ass

Wrathful Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:53 pm
Melissa slumped against the bars of her cage in confusement. She looked down at her tattered clothing and twitched her slender furry ears, wishing that she didn't disobeyed her previous Master. "So im back here again...abandoned....alone.." she sighed and curled up in a tight ball in the corner of the cold cage, trembling in fear from the uncertainess of her fate.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:16 pm
Khurzan walked into the shop, with intent to find an adequate slave today. He had owned slaves in the past, and wished to find a new one. He wanted one which he could devote his time to training, as this had become something of a hobby for him when not doing his research. He was certain the whim to enter this shop would not be in vain.  

redjohn707

kris inia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 pm
Crow looked at the man who walked in and yawned, "This could be interesting." He said lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:47 pm
Khurzan notices Crow looking at him, he walks over to get a closer look. "Hmm, what is your story? I get the impression you're over this place."  

redjohn707

kris inia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:52 pm
"What story?" Crow asked as he looked at the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:09 pm
"I was merely inquiring, how it is that you are here?" He asks, studying Crow with some curiousity and fascination (a fairly natural response for Khurzan.)  

redjohn707

kris inia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 pm
Crow shrugged his shoudlers, "I don't know, I was hit in the head and I woke up here." He said lightly.  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games