Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Characters in the Lolita stage (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsukuyomi Neko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:12 pm
PearlZenith
Katija
PearlZenith
Welcome, Katija. What is your book about, and have you published your writing before? I have a friend who would love to become a writer (his dad wanted to, too, but ended up working for an investment firm.)

Its about a bunch of random stuff. The only thing I've ever had published before is a poem.
That's neat. You should look into writing something for the lolita zine that GlitterxNazi is planning.

That sounds interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:04 pm
Hello ^^ I'm Lexi. I'm 16 and my hobbies include: Drawing, Designing clothes, Reading manga, Reading lolita magazines, and cosplaying. 3nodding
As for job wise, I act on TV shows. So ya ^^, my favorite mangas are: Death Note, Hellsing, anything by Kaori Yuki, anything by Ai Yazawa, and a lot more ^^. I guess that's it, thank you for letting me join the guild.
whee blaugh  

[apple_a_day]

Nocturnal Scarecrow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:33 pm
lilgreekgrl
Hello ^^ I'm Lexi. I'm 16 and my hobbies include: Drawing, Designing clothes, Reading manga, Reading lolita magazines, and cosplaying. 3nodding
As for job wise, I act on TV shows. So ya ^^, my favorite mangas are: Death Note, Hellsing, anything by Kaori Yuki, anything by Ai Yazawa, and a lot more ^^. I guess that's it, thank you for letting me join the guild.
whee blaugh
TV ? what shows O-o

welcome to the guild biggrin !!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:18 pm
Welcome, Lexi!

I too am curious what TV shows you act on.

Hellsing pwns almost everything. 3nodding  

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

[apple_a_day]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:20 pm
PearlZenith
Welcome, Lexi!

I too am curious what TV shows you act on.

Hellsing pwns almost everything. 3nodding

Mostly Days of Our Lives atm, but I'm working on bigger things coming up soon ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:49 pm
Well, you can just call me Maleena, since I use that name for a lot of rp's.

I'm 14, and im a freshman.

I had recently became interested in the Lolita fasion, and it was because of this guild! Some one had a banner in there sigg, and I had no idea what "Lolita" really was. I came here, browsed the forums, did some research, (okay a lot of research) and now here I am!

Likes: knitting, reading, typing, writing, being with my friends, music=life!

Dislikes: people saying i sound like a guy when I'm sick, my boyfriend taking custody of my phone all the time, when people say, "Are you okay?" and I say yes, and they say, "are you sure?"  

nax is back

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:13 pm
nax is back
Well, you can just call me Maleena, since I use that name for a lot of rp's.

I'm 14, and im a freshman.

I had recently became interested in the Lolita fasion, and it was because of this guild! Some one had a banner in there sigg, and I had no idea what "Lolita" really was. I came here, browsed the forums, did some research, (okay a lot of research) and now here I am!

Likes: knitting, reading, typing, writing, being with my friends, music=life!

Dislikes: people saying i sound like a guy when I'm sick, my boyfriend taking custody of my phone all the time, when people say, "Are you okay?" and I say yes, and they say, "are you sure?"
Are you sure?

j/k. I hate that, too. Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:25 pm
Yay! welcome ^^  

[apple_a_day]

nax is back

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:37 am
sweatdrop Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:39 am
Hi I'm bethy and I'm 17.
My interests: Well, my first love is dance ad guard. I can spend hours practicing and writing shows and I tend to dance where ever I go! I also love anime, cosplay, and desighning clothes. And for some reason reading in candle light!!!! I also love when my boyfriend reads to me...i love to read to! Also going out with my friends is always fun.  

Little patched kitty

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:51 pm
Welcome, Bethy! That's so cute that your boyfriend reads to you. Do you have any favourite style of dance?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:52 pm
Welcome : D ooh designs, showww uss~  

Nocturnal Scarecrow

Rinse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:54 am
PearlZenith
nax is back

Are you sure?

j/k. I hate that, too. Welcome to the guild!

I screw people up with this one :

They ask, after a really bad fall and youre bleeding "are you okay"
Say: Hai, Daijoubu! (very perkily)

They look at you and go away, leaving you to crawl off and bleed in peace.

INTRO:
Rinse is a 22 year old aussie, who sews, draws, photographies, animates and attempts to build websites. She had a mental breakdown about a year and a half back and really has never recovered, so spends most of her time trying to get brain medication and a job that wont make her break down and cry.
She has been known to speak in third person.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:26 pm
Rinse, a job that wont cause me mental breakdown or depression would be wonderful. I'm on leave from college because I was so incredibly depressed, for various reasons. Even what you enjoy can be hell, if the environment is not right.

My mom wants me to go back to school this fall, but I want to wait until winter quarter, so I actually would have a full year off to really get my stuff together. I would be going to a different school - one close to home, so I can be nearer to my friends, and have space to work on my art and stuff that keeps me from getting crazy. I'm spending a lot of my time going to a counselor, and trying to get my health to behave consistently.

Anyway, welcome!  

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

blackusagi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:29 am
i think i should have done this earlier.

im justine/elizabeth/ebby.
ebby is my nickname and the rest are my actual names.

im 14, i live in london.
i live for candy, japanese stuff and the double bass that i dont have.....yet.
obviously i dont have a job but im thinking of babysitting and turning the kids into lolitalovers.
woooooo.
xxxxx
heart  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games