Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The City That Whispers-Accepting Now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:51 pm
He smirked. "Then they wont. Ill just hide in your shadow. They dont know I have these powers. So they wont think twice to look."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:53 pm
She laughed and began walking down the spiral staircase. "They also won't be looking for you, weither they know of your powers or not. They think you're on their side."  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:56 pm
He was a shadow, but he could still talk. "And? I prefer the stealthy approach. Im not the kind to go in swords drawn and fight my way out. This suits me just fine thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:09 pm
"I don't have any problem with it." She said as she reached the bottom of the staircase. "Who should we go to first?" She asked.  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:12 pm
He was still a shadow. "Well first Id like to get out of this castle. Then we could go to lake I know of a couple people who hang out there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:16 pm
She nodded, the door was just down the hall and they hadn't seen a single guard yet, which wasn't completely unusual, but once they went throught the doors should would have to feed the guards some load about how the queen had told her to take care of the baby prince for the day and she was going to take him out to the lake for some fresh air, or something.  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:20 pm
He looked around. "Dont take the main entrance out. Theres a door in the kitchen that goes outside. It isnt guarded it'll be easier on both of us."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:23 pm
AlyaColman
Liliana faced her with saddened eyes. "They're burning the mountains forests again, aren't they?" She asked. She remembered, about seven months back the Aarons had begun the fires, but when the queen had given birth they had stopped.

" I think so. Ugh. I love the forest." She whined as she stomped.  

NinjaQtee

7,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:24 pm
She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. She couldn't see him, but she could see her shadow where he settled. "That makes sense." She said and turned the other way towards the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:27 pm
He smirked an invisible smirk. "See it pays off. Sneaking in here to see you I mean. I know almost all the ways in and out the castle."  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:32 pm
She smiled at him and stood outside the kitchen. She could hear the servants busily bussing around, pans hitting against one another and knives chopping against the wooden cutting boards. "They won't pay much mind to us."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:35 pm
He could hear the knives chopiing away. "They cant pay much mind to me anyway. And your here all the time so they know you. And that always helps."  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:39 pm
"You're right," She said and opened the door, walking in. A person or two turned towards her but the quickly turned back to what they were doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:45 pm
He looked around and saw all the servants. His voice got strecthed, he was nervous. "I dont like all the eyes, Celia! Lets keep going."  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:52 pm
She nodded. "Of course." She whispered and made her way to the door. One of the cooks realized she was carrying the baby and opened the door for her. She smiled at him in thanks and walked out the door and down the path. "It's safe to come out now." She said.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff