Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
Gundam Seed &amp; Destiny Guild Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 pm
Heine Westenfluss
Sorceress Lixing
is it just me or do I find no weakness in this Destiny Gundam...for now ninja ....or the other gundam Rey is piloting and on that note when the frowk did Shinn the a** hooked up with Lunamaria XD
there is no chemistry in them XD

he hooked up..because..he killed her sister xd
it went like this...
Shinn: sorry
Luna: *cries and hugs*
Shinn: *hugs back*
next scene
Shinn: sorry
Luna: *cries*
Shinn + Luna: *hug and kiss*

and Destiny does look uber, but it's only been introduced for ..like what 2 eps
and Legend...Rey hasn't even used his funnels yet xd
we need the new Freedom and Justice now xp

Strike Freedom will kick butt and Whatever Justice will also xd

is it just me or have all the veteran board-go-ers to the guild have died. XD its only me and ohpy and ninja you?XD

and hooray XD I get to be an a** again. CN has just announced they will be showing Gundam Seed Destiny gonk more n00bs xp
its time to update the test  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:18 pm
bah, in my rpg i can beat strike freedom. no biggie. in their universe however, there's that whole special rule about the main cast being able to survive explosions.. so i'm boned, he'd come back with the strike rouge destiny or something.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Immolatus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:40 pm
I'm curious to know which MS is the gold one, it looks like strike..... except with upgrades and its GOLD..... quite intense...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:52 pm
Immolatus
I'm curious to know which MS is the gold one, it looks like strike..... except with upgrades and its GOLD..... quite intense...

and the fact that Cagalli is standing behind it. it was the exact same scene played from the fist couple of songs and it had Strike Rouge behind her. hmm...and next thing you know Lacus gets Strike Rouge XDDD  

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

Immolatus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:11 am
Sorceress Lixing
and the fact that Cagalli is standing behind it. it was the exact same scene played from the fist couple of songs and it had Strike Rouge behind her. hmm...and next thing you know Lacus gets Strike Rouge XDDD
No... thats just going too far..... Lacus is fine in Eternal.... oh yeah, and then theres the new version of the Black Tristar.... quite retarded if you ask me....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:16 am
Immolatus
That'd be the Akatsuki. It was left to Cagalli by her father, apparently. Only everyone forgot til now via convenient plot hole, or something.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:40 pm
funny as they call it the Akatsuki XD it doesnt resemble red at all  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:51 pm
Sorceress Lixing
funny as they call it the Akatsuki XD it doesnt resemble red at all
Why the heck do we care? o_O All I know is she gets given a mobile suit called Akatsuki, and THAT is the only unit I can think of it being.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

V_Dash

Reveler

4,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:05 am
Sorceress Lixing

is it just me or have all the veteran board-go-ers to the guild have died. XD its only me and ohpy and ninja you?XD
sweatdrop

the new suit for Cagalli is..to shiny...
she will get killed if she pilots that thing, unless it has some secret hidden power xd
and we all Know that the renewed Mwu get's to pilot the Strike Rouge (atleast that's what i hope XD)
it would be cool to see him in a pink suit mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:40 am
Heine Westenfluss
Sorceress Lixing

sweatdrop

she will get killed if she pilots that thing, unless it has some secret hidden power xd
and we all Know that the renewed Mwu get's to pilot the Strike Rouge (atleast that's what i hope XD)

its so shiny that it will kill her enemies by blinding them XD of its shiny-ness
talk2hand - shields from the shiny-ness XD

the new Mwu better repaint that pink gundam XDDD  

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:12 pm
Sorceress Lixing
Heine Westenfluss
Sorceress Lixing

sweatdrop

its so shiny that it will kill her enemies by blinding them XD of its shiny-ness
talk2hand - shields from the shiny-ness XD

the new Mwu better repaint that pink gundam XDDD
Why? he uses pink all the time. Exass?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:35 am
Ophiuchus

wasn't that thing Purple ??
same with the custom Windam, a shade of Purple...  

V_Dash

Reveler

4,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:00 am
Heine Westenfluss
Ophiuchus

nope, PINK. The EXMODEL version is moulded purely in pink.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:49 am
Ophiuchus
Heine Westenfluss
Ophiuchus

pink...bleh
wait? what Exmodel?! ^^; *is confused*  

V_Dash

Reveler

4,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:22 am
Heine Westenfluss
Ophiuchus
Heine Westenfluss
Ophiuchus

pink...bleh
wait? what Exmodel?! ^^; *is confused*
EX MODEL are high grade kits released by bandai. They are all moulded in ONE color, require paint, glue and serious conversion work to make look accurate. However, after that, they are very clear on details. Their lines come in 1/144 size (Skygrasper & Moebius Zero, Exass) and 1/1700 (Archangel/ Dominion, Eternal, Musai) They are also usually limited run, unlike their common Gunpla family members. In short, they're a RARE chance to own a detail kit of something non-mobile suit from the Gundam universe.  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games