Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:03 pm
"Holy-" Joe said as the girl's crowbar flew out of her hand. Joe punched the girl in the eye as she was caught by surprise as she lunged at him, cutting her nose as he did so with the knife, stepping back to Bianca as the girl stopped in her tracks as Vincent spoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:03 pm
"Like hell I'm going inside. Now pay attention to the fight, you idiot," she mumbled, glancing over at she saw the girl attack. "I'm fine." She sneezed softly, glancing up and seeing Vincent on the roof. How in theh ell did he get on the roof. Geeze. She lowered her head and continued watching the fight, arms wrapped around herself as she leaned agaisnt the side of the manor, freezing her a** off.  

Inkspills

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:06 pm
Vincent_Vampire00
Vincent fired his Desert Eagle in the dead center of the crowbar, denting it and sending it flying far away from the woman about to attack Joe and also fired another shot, taking the pistol as well in her other hand making it land farther away then the crowbar. "Bad move, chick. You messed with the wrong people." Vincent kept his gun trained on the woman, ready to fire at her in case she did anything out of line.

(No godmodding and auto hitting dude)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:08 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
Vincent_Vampire00
Vincent fired his Desert Eagle in the dead center of the crowbar, denting it and sending it flying far away from the woman about to attack Joe and also fired another shot, taking the pistol as well in her other hand making it land farther away then the crowbar. "Bad move, chick. You messed with the wrong people." Vincent kept his gun trained on the woman, ready to fire at her in case she did anything out of line.

whoops didn't know that. Or wait, it was in the rules wasn't it? Er I guess I forgot. Eheheheheh.....well that was embarressing. Wait, when did I godmode?  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fondateur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:09 pm
[[Vincent I'm ignoring you because you god modded. biggrin And Zombie I'll let yours slip this time because it's not that controlling. biggrin ]]

Claire gasped a little and wiped the blood from her face. She rubbed her eye a little and wobbled a bit. She was fragile and couldn't take much. She shook her head and walked towards him again. She swung horizontally at his abdomen. It looked like she was trying to deal crippling damage...Not fatal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:10 pm
Vincent_Vampire00
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
Vincent_Vampire00

whoops didn't know that. Or wait, it was in the rules wasn't it? Er I guess I forgot. Eheheheheh.....well that was embarressing. Wait, when did I godmode?

(When you shot the crowbar out of her hand on the roof...I don't know if that's gmod or autohit, but I believe both are against rules. Correct me if I am wrong please.)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:11 pm
(I took it off I took it off. god I didn't know what you meant by godmodding i get it now.. jesus) -_-'  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 pm
Vincent_Vampire00
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
Vincent_Vampire00

When you told me my own crowbar was dented and flew from my hand and taking my weapons just like that. razz  

Fondateur

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:13 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
Vincent_Vampire00
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
Vincent_Vampire00

(When you shot the crowbar out of her hand on the roof...I don't know if that's gmod or autohit, but I believe both are against rules. Correct me if I am wrong please.)

(that was auto hitting and Idk. haven't we been auto hitting zombies throughout the whole RP XD j/k. and I didn't godmode, I gate godmodding cuz it's not possible. climbing up on the roof without a ladder? yeah I can do that cuz I think that it's a stone wall, right? so i could climb up via cracks and crevices. anyway I forgot, and you weren't wrong. ok lets drop this subject I'm blushing from embarressment. -///-')  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:15 pm
Joe dodged the horizontal attack by jumping back. Before she could attempt another swing, he lunged at her, attempting to knock her to the ground, yelling as he charged.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:17 pm
(It's fine, it was jsut autohitting, and it's cool, I was just letting you know, as well as Guardian, in case you didn't know you were doing it, and I know you haven't been doing it the whole RP)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:18 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
(It's fine, it was jsut autohitting, and it's cool, I was just letting you know, as well as Guardian, in case you didn't know you were doing it, and I know you haven't been doing it the whole RP)

(k thanx) 3nodding  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fondateur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 pm
Claire gasped as he charged at her and tried to get out of the way. She did...But not entirely. His body hit her side and she spun around a few times and stumbled. She shook her head and her breathing increased. She tried to find where Joe was in her slight daze.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games