Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
France Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:29 am
Vincent pouted but held his tongue as he sat on the seat of his motorcycle and looked at his hidden blade. Vincent liked going on foot because at least on foot he could use it. He sighed as he started the engine of the bike. "Ok, you won. Now, let's go survivor hunting!" Vincent looked ready to go as he revved his engine.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:50 pm
(Why isn't anyone saying anything?! O_o)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:53 am
As James followed he knew he couldn't keep up so he decided that he should find his own ride.
about 5 minutes passed and he finally found an old Yamaha "it'll do i suppose......"so he got on and followed both sounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:23 am
Carl rounded the corner of a street with a loud screech as he yelled with excitement. He hadn't been this energetic since high school. He sped down teh street and saw a crater in the ground down one of the side streets. He turned down the street and slowly made his way to the crater. He got out, getting his M4 ready to kil lanything that moved. He looked in the crater to see nothing, but then he heard shouts, people shouting in French. He turned and pointed his gun in the direction of the shouts to see seven frenchmen in uniforms gathered around a tank that had the top hatch open.

"Hey, wat are you guys doing? Spreken the english?" Carl shouted his gun still raised, not knowing if they would attack him or not.

(The uniforms are from BlackForce, but they're the French Resstance, jsut so you know. Our characters don't know that though)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:23 pm
(fine by me)
As James was turned a corner he heard screeching and yelling "either someone's alive....or knows their about to die........."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:32 am
(Someone take control of the Frenchmen please. And Anbu, could you please type more than that, a paragraph at least for most times. That way it gives us something to work with)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:52 am
(well first of all theres only us 2 posting atm and second its kinda hard when your FOLLOWING the other survivor(s) and they dont tell you much on what their doing also i think we should just add their conversations we think it would fit best.... so how was that for a paragraph? i think im pretty good at arguments)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:06 am
(sigh...if only you could do that as an RP post. What you could do is interact with the Frenchman, or talk to someone, or even just take cover behind something inc ase thigns go south...be creative but post as much as you can as long as people can work with it)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:34 pm
(( ill try that in future RP's but for continue the story))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:28 pm
Vincent felt thankful for his training of alternate language. "Let me, Carl." Vincent kept his assault rifle trained on the frenchmen. "Bonjour, qui ici est responsable et est-vous Blackforce ou la résistance française ? Et aucuns jeux. Essai quelque chose et I' ; le coup de ll vos cerveaux partout la route aiment le roadkill." He said to the frenchmen, gun switching from each of them simultaneously.(however you spell it)

(TRANSLATION:Hello, which one of you are the leader of this small force and are you Blackforce or French resistance? And no. Try anything funny and I'll the blow of all your brains on the road like roadkill.)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:39 am
"No need for the French, we speak English," one of them said, stepping forward slowly as they all remained unusually calm, considering guns were pointed at them, "my name is Louis, I am the leader of this squad of teh French Resistance."

"Well, I'll be damned! A frenchman that speaks good English!" Clark said, lowering his gun, knowing they were the French risistance. He walked over to Louis, shaking his hand, "Names Clark, this here is Vincent. We heard the xplosions from a mile away at my shelter. What exactly happened here?"

"We have been monitoring BlackForce supply routes for some time now. Every now and then we ambush them and take the supplies. Usually it is with RPG's and small arms, considering there is only usually light vehicles. But this time, they brought tanks to protect the convoy, so we had to make explosives to destroy it. I think we used a little too much though, one of them is scattered all over the place, and we only managed to stall this one, the engine and turret aren't working, but the men inside refuse to come out," Louis said as he returned the handshake and motioned to the crater and the other tank as he talked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:34 am
Vincent looked over at the tank and and sighed. "Want I should try getting them out friend? And are they armed? If so I could just toss one of these in there..." Vincent fumbled around in his backpack and pulled out two flashbang grenades. Then he looked at Clark. "These are my last two. I was gonna resupply at your hideaway but I forgot to. So I'll only use one." Then he looked over at the tank and stood on top of it and screamed loudly in french(Hey, you in there! Open up, your completely surrounded! We have about 20 more of our men out here now, and one of them have already brought more explosives and if you do not come out we will be forced to detonate this vehicle!) Then a french voice from inside the tank(though muffled) shouts in french.(Ha! Like I'm going to believe that, mongrel! How about you take those explosives and shove them up your mother's a**!) There comes some muffled laughter in the tank and Vincent says in a convincing voice in french(Okkkkk, Guys, hand me that one over there I'll put it up here at the top so it the fire hits them quickly and painfully...) Suddenly a panicked muffled sound comes from withing the tank as Vincent hit the lid on the tank like Vincent is putting a charge on it and a head pops out after the lid flys open and he screams (NO DONT WE SURRENDER!) Then Vincent punches the guy square in the jaw and drags him out of the tank and he(Vincent) jumps into the tank, and the sounds of fists flying comes within the tank and Vincent drags out two more guys out of the tank and he smirks. "Thank you, government training!" Vincent then looks at the three men on the ground and at the french resistance. "You guys want a job done then I'll get it done. Oh, and there's some ammo in there, but no weapons unfortunately." Vincent said, talking about the tank.(sorry if it seems like I'm hogging the action but I just want to get back to the zombie slaying action. this gung-ho commando stuff is cool too though)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:19 am
Clark ran over to teh tank, hopping up onto the tracks and looking at it, standing upon it in a triumphant pose.

"Alright. Now, do any of ya'll know how to fix a tank? If so, get a workin, the tracks are the main focus, but if you get the turret working I would much appreciate it! Once it's working, I'll drive it on out of here and we'll infiltrate teh base, saving Vincents family, and you Resistance Fighters can sabotage it from the inside!" Clark said happily, excited that he finally had a chance to drive an M1 Abrams tank.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:53 pm
(Um I'm not looking for my family, remember? I'm looking for my friends up in northern France, we're in southern france remember? Or at least not in the north, we need a helicopter not a tank...unless you can get it to fly. O_o XD) Vincent looked around the scarred buildings and then at Clark. "What should I do? I can't fix a tank, is there anything I can do to help, though?"  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:18 pm
"Well, I just remembered you don't have family in teh base, and I can't make a tank fly. So, unless you wanna take this baby so we don't have to walk, let's head on over to the airport, perhaps a little Cesna is still flyable over there. Whadya say?" Clark said to Vincent, jumping down from the tank and holding out a hand to Vincent.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games