Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar The Last Airbender (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Role Playing Literate Earth Kingdom Fire Nation Water Tribe Air Temple Aang Sokka 

Tags: Role Playing, Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Air Temple 

Reply The World of Avatar
New People Come Here ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dethclock
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:53 pm
Sickjeremiah
Dethclock
Also I just want to say not all of the members were old sokka joined after he went through his training that is why fat gave him the paisho tile and why the sword was engraved with the white lotus symbol.

The group is formed by Old Masters.

and Sokka is a Unconfirmed Members

The funny thing is I think Sokka is going to appear in the new avatar series Mainly because he is a member of the White Lotus.
Also I was planning on making my character a descendant of Bumi. I also wanted to work Bumi's death into the RP mainly because he has lived 112 years and looks fine I do not find it hard to believe he lived to almost 200. Also Bumi is not the only one with a long life span Kyoshi lived to 230. Avatar or not she was still human and 230 yeas is a long time to live. So I do not think 182 for a non-avatar is not that unreasonable.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 pm
Dethclock
Sickjeremiah
Dethclock
Also I just want to say not all of the members were old sokka joined after he went through his training that is why fat gave him the paisho tile and why the sword was engraved with the white lotus symbol.

The funny thing is I think Sokka is going to appear in the new avatar series Mainly because he is a member of the White Lotus.
Also I was planning on making my character a descendant of Bumi. I also wanted to work Bumi's death into the RP mainly because he has lived 112 years and looks fine I do not find it hard to believe he lived to almost 200. Also Bumi is not the only one with a long life span Kyoshi lived to 230. Avatar or not she was still human and 230 yeas is a long time to live. So I do not think 182 for a non-avatar is not that unreasonable.

Its wierd, Avatar died when 80 or something, I wonder how ?  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dethclock
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:36 pm
Sickjeremiah
Dethclock
Sickjeremiah
Dethclock

The cabbage cart guy's son avenged his father.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:44 pm
Dethclock
Sickjeremiah
Dethclock
Sickjeremiah
Dethclock

The cabbage cart guy's son avenged his father.

lol.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:45 pm
Can I be in the Northern Water Tribe and be an Archer?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:50 pm
Also I am not surprised if Zuko ended up joining the order? But getting back on topic I think as long as I am low ranking I should be fine. Like I am succeeding Bumi as the Representative for earth kingdom and Omashu.  

Dethclock
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:51 pm
xDarkpass906

Give me a RP Sample, but I don't think Water Tribe have archers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:53 pm
Sickjeremiah
xDarkpass906

Yeah its either be a waterbender (Ever since katara showed Pakku) or healer for woman, but in this case I dont have any bending...  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:54 pm
xDarkpass906
Sickjeremiah
xDarkpass906

Yeah its either be a waterbender (Ever since katara showed Pakku) or healer for woman, but in this case I dont have any bending...

You can be a Healer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 pm
Sickjeremiah
xDarkpass906
Sickjeremiah
xDarkpass906

You can be a Healer.

Is there any other options?  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

Kagutsuchi Akuma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:00 pm
I want to be an air bender..I already posted th profile but how do I find out my bending level.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Kind of restriction her options there man I see no problem with a water tribe non- healer. Earth kingdom dose not have an archery devision, but they have people who are not affiliated with the Government who do and example would be Longshot. Also So you are cool with me being a master and not part or the Earth Kingdom army. I will fight in the war, but not like that. Also who is playing the new Avatar?  

Dethclock
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:11 pm
Dethclock
Kind of restriction her options there man I see no problem with a water tribe non- healer. Earth kingdom dose not have an archery devision, but they have people who are not affiliated with the Government who do and example would be Longshot. Also So you are cool with me being a master and not part or the Earth Kingdom army. I will fight in the war, but not like that. Also who is playing the new Avatar?

I don't know yet, its someone in the eater tribe, I'm just waiting till this Guild gets a little better than find a Avatar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:11 pm
Dethclock

Thank you! (:
I was thinking about longshot and the fact that hes an archer too, the only archery division I'd ever seen was mostly in Fire Nation, so hey, why not one girl in the Water Tribe.  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:12 pm
Kagutsuchi Akuma
I want to be an air bender..I already posted th profile but how do I find out my bending level.

Give me a RP sample.  
The World of Avatar

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games