Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twin Music Academy

Back to Guilds

this academy is for any race, have fun! 

Tags: music, twin, roleplay, romance, action 

Reply Party places/ festival courtyards
Courtyard. (Best place to see the moon *wink wink*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:01 pm
Kori gently slips her hand into Rin's, too ignoring the windstorm, she watches after Kairi. Wow, screwed up that one. Damn I need new skills on making friends. She sighs to herself and looks to Rin. "Well we better go."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:01 pm
Rin turned to Kori, "shall we go too?"  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:02 pm
Hikuro pulled his sleeve back to look at his watch. "It is well past midnight. I think it is time to go." Hikuro nodded in agreement to Kairi and looked around for Kala and Kenden. "Kairi, I can't believe I am saying this, but compared to whatever that conversation just was I kind of enjoy being around Kala and Kenden." Jet ran around quickly, looking around for Kala and Kenden as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:07 pm
Kenden had gone over to his sister after she passed out and was trying to wake her up. He hadn't noticed anything really until the sudden windstorm that started a few minutes ago. He had wrapped his wings around himself and Kala to keep the wind out. Kala was still passed out in his lap.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:07 pm
Kori nodded and lead them out of the courtyard.

((to cafe))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:16 pm
Kairi looked up at Hikuro. "Seeing as I'd rather spend the afternoon arguing with the Kerelian lords over which lake water they should use to plant peanuts than trying to figure those people out, you must not like Kenden and Kala much at all." She turned her eyes forward, kind of sad. "That's too bad."  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:21 pm
"Well it is just Kenden, really. If he lays off you then I'll be fine." Hikuro slowly looked around as he spoke, not really looking for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:30 pm
"Hm. Then you feel the same then. I'd never figure for you both to be the jealous type," said Kairi softly. She drew away from him a tiny bit, hardly noticeable. "Look, there they are over there." She pointed where she saw Kenden with his wings out over his sister.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:44 pm
Hikuro looked back at Kairi as he raised his hand and placed it on the top of his head. "No, that was him. Our thoughts crossed again. Happens sometimes." Hikuro let out a strong sigh. "Especially when it involves strong emotions."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:46 pm
Kenden heard Kairi's voice and unwrapped his wings to see. He noticed Kairi and Hikuro and sighed before standing up, holding Kala in his arms. "I take it you guys are finally done with your little fight." He said looking over at Hikuro.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:50 pm
"Fight? Why, that was just sparring practice." Hikuro said, shaking his hand off his head. Jet came up behind Kenden and said "Yeah, we do that all the time. It's fun." Jet smiled and held his sword out for a second. It was odd because the blade had cut out circles running along the blade, all the way to the hilt. He spun it around and sheathed it quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:01 pm
Kairi laughed a little. "Really makes a mess of things when you guys play, though," she said, gesturing to the almost completely destroyed courtyard. "But, I guess it should be okay if the headmaster is right and this place really heals itself..." She grows slightly more serious. "That is, if we can really trust anything he says."  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:07 pm
Kenden looked at Kairi. "Well since he is the headmaster I'm sure he knows more about it than we do." He said then shifted Kala in a better position in his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:28 pm
Kairi looked at Kenden, wearily. "If only you were there, Kenden, you'd understand. I make a point never to say bad things about people but I spent only a few minutes talking with him and already I'm convinced that he is nothing more than an irresponsible brat." She crossed her arms and sighed. "He treats this academy like a game, stating himself that he would only step in and do something if someone died...." She looked down at the ground, irritation now evident in her blue eyes. "But even a child should know that by then it would be too late..."  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:34 pm
Kenden nodded. "Ah I see." He said then sat on a bench nearby. He laid Kala down on it beside him. "That would be too late if that is the only time he'll step in." He said in agreement.  
Party places/ festival courtyards

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff