Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 pm
"Good morning Claude." He realized that he was going to need to get up even sooner if he wanted to be the one making breakfast for the manor. "I came in here to prepare Bochan's breakfast, but it looks like it's already been done for me." He smiled a tiny bit before he placed the food on the tray before taking it upstairs to his lord, who began to eat all of his meal.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:12 pm
Mayrin watched the exchange with rose colored glasses. Her own where still cracked of course. But Sebastian never said 'Good morning' to a singular person before, He usually would say his good mornings in a general sense. She did note how Claude seemed look at his retreating back for an instant longer then necessary.

The rest of the day went by without much excitement, thought the usual happenings with the clumsy human servants had both butlers running about fixing their mistakes, Claude was if not, just as proficient as Sebastian.

The spider demon was well behaved, He even watched Ciel's fencing lesson, (All the while thanking God it wasn't any violin today.) Without so much as a peep except when asked.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:37 pm
Sebastian knew that the big ball was being held the following night, but he wasn't worried about that. He was certain that they would show the Baroness a rather smashing time. Soon the day was over and Sebastian went into the kitchen to make everyone's dinner, not letting anyone take that away from him at least.

Ciel was currently in his study, waiting for his tea, knowing it was going to be brought to him by Claude. He too was thinking about the ball and what he would wear. He had so many different outfits to choose from.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:43 pm
Claude brought him his tea as usual, He was thinking about which outfit Ciel would eventually chose, the eccentric seamstress had brought many different kinds all meant for Ciel. Flounces and ribbons and pretty ruffles. all in a charming boyish style of course.

Claude poured his tea. Then excused himself so that he could help Sebastian with setting up dinner.

----

A woman brushed back her ruby-red hair into curls. The Baroness was a woman approaching her 30's thought her face did not show that. She hummed as she ate her dinner in relative silence. Her host, the illustrious Lord Aleister Chamber, the Viscount of Druitt Had left to see about the catering of the party tomorrow, that man loved to involve himself in all the little details.
He was her friend in the blackmarket who helped her journey here from Spain. The Baroness giggled, thinking about the dangers the trip had taken, She had managed to take her young daughter along, thought distant relatives of her husband had been generous enough to take her sweet little 'Bella' in. Speaking of which...
"Sam!" She snapped.
A tall man in a nondistript outfit appeared quickly at her side. "Si?"
Lady Katarina Torquemada frowned. "Where is my daughter? I expected her to be dinning with me."
"Forgive me seƱora, Your daughter still refuses to leave her room."
"Well try to get her out!" The Lady threw the entire contents of her wineglass in his face. "Your such a useless servant! I WANT HER HERE!!"
The servant barely flinched. He stared at the outraged woman for a moment not replying.
Katarina seemed to calm down, she speared a vegetable with her fork. "So tell me, which dress did she chose for the party?"
The man took his handkerchief and wiped the wine off his face, "She says that she is not going to the party."
Instead of flying into a rage, Katarina smiled sweetly "Oh? Does she? Even when she knows that our host is throwing this party for her? He's even invited many of the notable young nobles and ladies of London and England for her to make friends with."
"I will try my best." He bowed low to her.

-----
(( Sorry, I got bored last night and wrote this.))  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:01 pm
Ciel looked at the outfits that he had to choose from. There were so many different ones to choose from, and he wondered what he demon butlers thought. Most importantly he wanted Sebastian's opinion.

Sebastian had finished dinner before setting the table and took Ciel's dinner to him. "Your dinner My Lord."

"Sebastian?"

"Yes?"

"Which outfit do you think I should wear out of those over there?" Sebastian looked at them and thought about it. "How about one of the blue ones? Blue looks rather good on you Bochan."

"Pick me out a blue one then. I leave it up to you..." Ciel was blushing a bit.

"Yes My Lord." He then picked one out before setting it of to the side.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:31 pm
After dinner, Claude was just putting the dishes away for the day. He thought about the attack on the manor the first night he was here while polishing the silver. Who where they exactly? Did they have some connection to the church if so how?
He inspected a fork for any blemishes. Not only would they have the Queen's orders to investigate but also this mysterious group who's targeted Earl Phantomhive.
Thought the household had been on alert for he past two nights, there was no sign of them at all. Even the police reports of strangers following young nobles had completely ceased, did this mean that they had found what they where looking for?
Claude put the fork away and took off his cleaning apron. Such mysteries will be solved soon.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:04 pm
Sebastian was thinking about the same thing as well. The church suddenly attacked the manor, and when they get their hands on one they just stop attacking completely? Weren't they against Ciel for suddenly having two demon butlers at his neck and call? Sebastian's face showed how deep in thought he was as he did the rest of the chores.

Ciel was secretly thinking about it as well and he didn't care. He was used to people coming after him by now, and he was more worried about the ball anyways. He figured that the mystery would solve itself in due time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:20 pm
After the work had all been completed, Claude went up to the watch poston top of the roof where Bardroy was keeping watch that night. Claude had used some very fine thread to set up an alarm system around the perimeter of the estate. The thread wold not be seen by human eyes in the darkness or even hard to catch during the the day. The threads where attached to small bells at the watch post that would ring should that area be invaded.
"Bardroy, here is your coffee," Claude dropped off a large kettle of hot strong coffee. "It's your watch tonight, should you hear anything...."
Bard settled into a chair holding a rifle. "I am to call you or Sebastian right away, got it."
With that out of the way, Claude went back down into the house.

He found Sebastian while bringing up Ciel's evening tea to him in his study. "I have finished all the chores in the kitchen, Mr Michealis." Claude said, "Is there anything else that requires my attention?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:21 pm
Sebastian shook his head no. "No nothing else requires your attention because the rest of the chores for the night have already been done by yours truly. You are free for the remainder of the day once you give Bochan his tea."

Meanwhile William was going through the paperwork for souls that needed to be reaped within the next few says, and also like usual Grell was wrapping his arms around his neck while he tried to work, being annoying like he always was. Also like always he chose to ignore him and maybe one of these says he'd get it and leave him alone. So far that hasn't happened.

Eventually William came to the paperwork of Baroness of Castilla y Leon, Lady Katarina Torquemada. Grell opened his eyes wide because she was a beautiful red goddess.

"Let me have that case!"

William thought he was hearing him wrong. "Excuse me? Did you just volunteer for a job?"

"Can I have it or not!"

"I'll make you a deal. You can have the case if you get off of me, and leave me alone for an entire week."

There was a few long moments of silence before Grell answered him quietly.

"Fine..."

"Also she's going to die from a heart attack due to too much sugar. She's secretly diabetic, and all those sweets at her party are supposed to due her in. Because you'd be going to the party you'd have to dress up in a regular black suit, and lose the heels."

"I'll wear the all black suit, but I want to still wear heels."

"Only if the heels are 2 inches in height max." Grell thought about it some more before handing out his hand to take the paperwork from him to complete it." Deal! When's the party?"

"It's being held at Viscount Druitt's place. Be there and on time!" Grell kissed him happily on the cheek before going to stare at his new goddess in his bedroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:51 pm
Claude nodded in response. He took the tea into Ciel's study. The boy was reading over the guest list procured that day by Sebastian. Apparently miss Lizzy's name was on it and also Alois Trancy. Most of the younger members of the nobility where invited to a party where sweets would be in abundance.
Claude had a funny feeling that Sebastian disapproved of the catering, but it was a children's party.
Claude put the tea tray down and poured him a cup, this time on a pale white bone china with a flower-like lip. The foot of the cup and the edge of the saucer edged in gold.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:58 pm
Sebastian was soon in the room with them, watching his young lord look over his list as he ate his tea. "Claude it looks like Trancy will be there as well. You get to see your own young lord before the contract is up. I don't approve of the catering at all though. All those sweets can kill someone!"

Ciel sighed. "I'm not going to die from eating sweets Sebastian....That's what older people do..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:06 pm
Claude was immediately interested as well. "It appears that all of the young lords who had been followed during the past few weeks will be gathered at one location, this strikes me as a bit odd. Considering that this Baroness happened to arrive at the same time." Voicing his thoughts Claude frowned. "Then again this could all be a coincidence."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:28 pm
Both Ciel and Sebastian looked over at Claude. "You think the Baroness has something to do with all the lords being hunted down? I thought we already established the fact that it was in relations to the church?"

Ciel agreed with Sebastian. "I agree with my servant. She's not from the church, and even though she deals in the black market she's only trying to make her daughter happy by throwing her this party. Either that or the party is secretly for her, because with every young lord or lady comes a servant or eligible bachelor father by their side. Either why I don't think it's her."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:34 pm
"You may be correct. To gain the English nobility's favor would be to also marry her eligible daughter to a noble, that is another possibility for her to throw this party." Claude pushed up his glasses. "She is trying to get a foot hold into noble society."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:41 pm
"Ciel already has a fiance so he's automatically off that list. There still leaves Alois and several others."

Ciel smirked. "What poor girl would want to marry Alois Trancy? That boy is a joke." Sebastian completely agreed with his master. "Sebastian it's getting late. Get me ready for bed." Sebastian nodded, and after bathing him and dressing him he placed him in his bed before blowing out the candles and leaving the room.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games