Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:39 pm
"We all failed to do many things in the past, yet it's because of what we failed to do that is the reason many of us are still alive today. The past is the past and there is nothing we can do about it. If we made a mistake in the past it's best not to repeat it."Lasumi words were soft, and gentle sounding. She turned away form mathew and closed her eyes. "I know what it's like to make an unforgivable mistake. Wanting to help someone at the cost of your own life." Kasumi sighed opening her eyes some looking at her sword on the floor then she turned her head towards Matthew.

Kasumi walked over to matthew and smiled, "If we could change the past amny of us would not be here today. If I had went to help my father I probably would have been killed alongside him, but I was too weak to do anything." Kasumi realized what she said and turned her head away and wanted to slap herself for saying that. She never did like to talk about that time and never has. She tightly closed her eyes and lowered her head her hands tightly clentched into fists. She didn't say anymore she stood there silently not moving not making a single sound.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:40 pm
Scar grumbled to himself and placed both of his hands in his pant pockets. "Curiosity will get you killed as well if you stick your nose too far where it doesn't belong." He muttered. For a moment he wondered if she was going to take him seriously or not but knowing how young she looked made him think twice about that.

The tall Ishbalian continued to walk through the backstreets. Avoiding crouded streets so he wouldn't encounter any State Alchemists...yet. He had a plan, to capture one and question, if no answers were told then he would simply send his hostage into the afterlife.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:47 pm
(sorry damn multi posts.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:51 pm
No matter of what he had said seemed to reach her, or atleast went in one ear then out the other as she just continued to follow him like a stray cat. She sped up some walking beside him she looked up to him, She blinked a couple times though his image never registered anything in the back of her mind.

"Now why do you say that? I'm just looking out for your well being."

She smiled, it was pure and simple. She shrugged and looked foreward as he headed in various directions. She was beginning to wonder who he was, and why he was here.. Though she knew better then to get in to far she looked back up to him, as if studying his face. Finally she stretched her arms towards the sky closing her eyes momentarily asking yet another silly question,

"So, Where are you Headed Mister?"

a s h i

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:53 pm
It was obvious to Matt that the Furer didn't understand him. He simply turned around and said calmly, "Can I go now?" His green eyes now focused on the two State Alchemist guarding the door. As always, Matt felt uncomfterble in the Furer's office but it was an even worse feeling when noticing the guards keeping him inside.

Matt felt as if he failed Jenkins, the poor man respected the young Fordge Alchemist as if he were his younger son. Unfortunitly, even Jenkins probably wouldn't forgiveh im for what he had done, after all Scar had killed his previous partner.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:58 pm
"Yes you may go. By the way if you see Colonel Mustang tell him next time he disobey's my orders I will court martial him." Kasumi went and sat down in her chair and yawned. She hadn't slept much lately and the fight took a lot out of her. She turned her chair towards her window and closed her eyes dozing off, "Please do take care. I'm not going to allow him to kill anyone else no matter what."  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:59 pm
Scar stopped and glared at her, his red eyes peering down into hers as he stood fully erect. "I don't need help from a little girl. I can take care of myself." He grumbled and then turned his head to look infront of him. The State Alchemist base was just a mile ahead and the State Prison wasn't so far off either. "As for where I'm heading." The killer pointed straight ahead towards the State's main office, "I'm heading in that direction." He added and then started to walk forward again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:09 pm
She blinked some looking up as he loomed over her, she only tilted her head off to the side some, not fazed by this appearently. She watched him glance off into the distance towards the Main building, also pointing and replying to her question.

"I didn't say you needed my help. I was only wonderin'.. Really? So am I! Why are you going there? I myself am a State alchemist, so my days break nearly over, I need to go report back for the news and all."

She hadn't a care in the world it seemed as she spoke, a bit excited as her eyes seemed to light up as he had pointed in the same direction she needed to go. She hadn't left him alone yet, and felt the need not to. He seemed fine enough, plus he might have thrown small minor irratated threats but that was easily pushed side. If he really wanted her to leave him be he would have lost her or something much worse she thought to herself, both had yet to start walking again.

a s h i

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:28 pm
Scar stopped yet again. Turning to face her now with a more intimidating and yet calm stare. "Get lost before it's too late." he said threateningly. The killer would have asked her some questions about Matt Edison but she claimed she was on break so odds are she wouldn't know who he was since the fight took place not too long ago. "If you don't plan on meeting your maker anytime soon then you should get lost before I change my mind." He added and continued to walk faster until noticeing another State Alchemist.

"Scar!" Shouted Jenkins. "Let's finish this. I don't understand why Matt saved you but obviously you must be punished for what you have done. There were State Alchemists you killed that didn't have anything to do with Ishbal and yet you killed them anyways." The Gemini alchemist adjusted his stance and began to walk forward until stopping; now standing ten feet away from his opponent.

Scar was silent for a moment. "Today sure does seem like a righteous day, doesn't it?" He wispered to Jenkins and rolled up his right sleeve to expose the tat on his right arm. Then he pulled his right hand out of his pant pocket and rested it at his side while he waited for the first strike. "I always wanted to see what the Gemini Alchemist was capable of. Now I'll find out, before sending your soul to hell." Scar added.

Jenkin's body flicked and a smirk appeared on his face. Scar slowly began to relise Gemini's abilities and kept his eyes on Jenkins, trying not to lose him. "I see, you manipulate air molecules so you can give yourself an after or before image. Impressive. You must be a hand to hand fighter then." Said Scar.

The Gemini alchemist couldn't help but freeze for a moment and stay put as he stared at Scar. "That was quick, I didn't think you would relise that. I guess not all Ishbalians are as dumb as they look." Jenkins replied. Of corse he didn't mean that comment but he was so ticked off at Scar that it just jumped out by accident. Of corse, Scar's face showed no emotion what so ever, it remained calm and yet Jenkins knew that comment hit him hard deep inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:43 pm
John walked into a small bar and sat in a chair in a corner. "This is cozy" he thought as he started to rub his hands together. "Can I help you?" said the bartender from across the room. "Gin, no ice." John says quickly. Suddenly a large mis-shaped slab of iron slowly manifests between his hands. "Wow, that's impressive!" the bartender says as he puts the drink on the table. John pushes the iron aside. "Hardly" he says sipping the glass of gin. He sits in the chair and looks up for a long time until he gets an excited look on his face. "That's not a bad idea" he mumbles. John reaches over to the metal and pulls off a large piece with a small ray of light. He squeezes the metal into an odd shape. He pulls off a smaller piece and does the same. He continues to do this until there is very little of the original slab left. "Say... how do you do that?" the bartender says as he pulls up a chair to john's table. "It's easy, but I'm not even close to telling you. I usually do it much faster than this, but I'm in no hurry." john said as he glared at the man. The bartender got up and picked up one of the pieces. "SIR! YOU ARE INTERFEREING IN MILITARY BUSINESS! PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE TABLE!" John yelled. "My god, I'm sorry!" the bartender said as he quickly walked to the back. John laughed as he put the pieces together.
"It's finished! You can come out now!" john yelled. The bartender slowly walked out. "I...I'm sorry about earlier." The bartender said looking down. John stared at his new weapon with a huge smile. "I love the smell of a new Invention, don't you?" John put some cash on the table and walked outside continuing to stare at his work. The streets were very dark. but he proceeded to walk down the street until he got to the end of town. Suddenly 5 gang members jumped out of nowhere and surrounded him. "Now look what we have here, one of those military dogs. Just drop the gun and we won't beat the snot out of you too much!" one of the bandits said in a nasty voice. John looked down. "Wow, I think you got me. But I'll just give shooting you all down a try. You see this gun I have in my hand is pure genius. Anything can be used as ammunition." John bent down and picked some grass. "And it can't kill you." He put the blades of grass into a hole on the top off the gun. "What? You think you can kill us with grass? HA HA! You crack me up! Get em' boys!" the gang members closed in on john. He jumped high into the air. "I warned you!" john yelled as he shot once in the middle of them. They slowed down to a halt. "Wait! What's going on?!" the gang member said. John landed outside of the circle. "As of now your bodies are being paralyzed." The gang members fell to the ground one by one. "Don't worry, it will ware off. I hope" john said with a laugh. He looked around for a cart. "Here we go." He said pulling a large wheel barrel. John piled all of them into it. "Well that was a great test run. I was walking through the city for about a half an hour until you guys showed up." He said pushing it to the police station.  

Zarabah

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:21 pm
Scar payed no attention to the girl who was proably watching this. His enemy suddenly leaped into the air and vanished, quickly appearing behind the killer and attempted to strike. But to Jenkin's dismay Scar quickly turned around, cought the officer's fist and then threw it to the side. He then made an attempt to slam the palm of his hand against Jenkin's chest but the alchemist's body went blue and suddenly the officer was five feet away.

"Impressive, even with my phase shift you manage to outsmart myself." Jenkins wispered. He thought hard to come up with a plan to attack Scar in some way. Obviously Scar already knew about Jenkin's lightning ability and now the after image. It was becomeing difficult to over come the perdicament between himself and Scar.

The killer stood calmly and made no attemps to attack. His right arm was at his side as he opened and closed his hand, spreading and clenching his fingers to exersize his grip. "It's not hard to defeat some one when you know what they're capable of doing." Scar's red eyes peered directly at Jenkins, shooting a cold icy calm stare towards the officer.

A second passed and Jenkins made a dash towards Scar, Scar submitted and dashed towards him. Before Scar could land a blow with his left hand, Jenkins' body phased out and appeared off to the left and five feet above. The Alchemist came down, throwing out his leg to swoop his foot accross Scar's face. Scar quickly ducked and threw his right hand out only to see Jenkins yet againt use his after image technique to appear five feet away, only to turn around and continue the barrage of attacks. Jenkins now constantly useing his ability to the max, moving as fast as he could to avoid each eat.

The two were not eating anything exccept air. It became rather annoying to the both of them. Jenkins was upset because Scar kept blocking or dodging each hit he threw at him and Scar was getting agrovated because of the offer's exploit of the environment. No matter what each one did, none of them could lay a hand on the other, the both of them were trying desperately to avoid the other's attacks while defending themselves.

A figure out of sight from the two fighting stood at the top of a building. He was hidden by the shadows so nobody could tell what he was wearing but it was infact a form of a Shinobi outfit. The ninja watched with beety little red eyes as he tried to predict which fighter would win. The fight was even making this stranger angry as it watched carefuly to each ones moves. Unknown to the fighters was that this very person was calculating each of their moves, the stranger seemed over confident when he found open areas and then when one tried to strike that open area, the defender would block that very point in which they did not defend earlier. It was making the stranger rather upset because the two fighters continued to be completly random.

The fight continued. Scar blocked a kick by throwing up his left arm and craddling the blow, then countered with a right hand punch but Jenkins again vanished. The officer reappared his usual ten feet away. The two stared each other down and breathed silently, each one trying to think of what to do.

"I don't get it Scar. You would be such an asset to us or any military. And yet you're killing us." Jenkins said calmly only to see a look of anger finaly form on the killer's face.

Scar was silent as he listened to Jenkins and then finaly commented, "You're all fools. When you see some one valueable in more ways than one you attempt to negotiate, As if you think you can put the gruesome past behind you and attempt to heal the wounds that remind us of them."

Jenkins pulled out a hand gun and sighed. "I just want to stop some of these killings. Not everybody who is a member of the State were envolved in the Ishbal Massacre, yet you killed them anyways." The officer braced himself as he prepared to fire but Scar quickly dashed off into the shadows to avoid the hsots. Jenkins tried to follow as best as he could be he had lost Scar the second he turned around the corner.

Meanwhile, the figure above slowly crouched and prepared to finish the alchemist off. It drew it's blade and prepared for Jenkins to walk towards itself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:54 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:41 pm
Matt was walking down central when his eyes widdened noticeing Scar. The killer had also noticed him and started to walk faster, Matt wanted to avoid being seen with Scar so he quickly ran into a back alley and hid behind two trash bins. For a moment he saw no one and then Scar appeared from out of the corner. His red eyes looking around to see if he could spot Matt while the alchemist was watching him. It seemed odd how slow it took Scar to catch up, usualy he would of been right ontop of him when he would turn the corner but the killer wasn't.

Scar continued on his way and left. Matt took in a deep breath and then exhailed silently. Slowly he got up and peeked around the corner to spot Scar, in with the croud of people, and walking off. So with that, Matt walked in the opposite directly, constantly looking over his shoulder to make sure Scar wasn't around.

Jenkins began to walk towards State HQ when a black figure dropped down and blocked the Alchemist's path with his customized, long bladed, katana. The creature's red little eyes glowed from two little holes in his mask, for a moment the officer thought it was another Ishbalian with a personal vendetta much like Scar.

"Where's the Fordge Alchemissst?" The stranger asked with a hiss.

Jenkins' eyes widdened. 'Why would he be looking for Matt?' he asked himself quietly and then stared at the stranger with a glare. "Who wants to know?" He asked calmly.

The stranger stood up straight and let his blade rest at his side. "An old friend. I'll be sseeing him ssoon, you wont. Hahaha" The figure replied and then haunched low, slowly pulling its blade up, around its back and then over its head so the point of the sword pointed at Jenkins.

The Officer emediatly wipped out his pistol and started fireing. The stranger blocked every blow with his blade by swinging his sword around franticly and yet with much skill. When the shots stopped the ninja stood in the same stance he was in before the shots fired. Jenkins, unfortunitly, was now out of ammunition. So with a last resort, the Alchemist charged forward and used his alchemy ability.

However, the State Alchemist's dismay the ninja raised it's foot in the exact place where Jenkins was about to appear and then threw it's sword directly at him. The officer slammed against the wall and began to cough up blood, the Ninja's blade stuck through him and the wall he was pinned against. As the figure approached and chuckled softly, "Can't be at two placess at oncess. Not to mention I've sseen that before, after all how can you beat ssomeone with the ssame ability." Slowly the strange grabbed the blade and then he faded too but in a more shadow like tint. The figure now stood two feet away and holster his blade as Jenkins slowly slide down the wall and landed on ground.

Jenkins took his last couple breaths and then finaly his head lowered to indicate he was now unconsious. Nobody was around for blocks thus the Alchemist would die of blood loss, however the ninja didn't want anyone else to rescue him, it being an assassin and all. The figure placed his hand on Jenkin's head and used his own style of alchemy to create an explosion within his head. The ninja was trying to imitate Scar as best as he could, simply to get the human out of his way, and most likely to keep Matt preoccupied with Scar while it continued to hunt it's place.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:50 pm
Kasumi walked around Central still looking for Scar or any state alchemists. For all she knew Scar could have gotten one of them by now which wouldn't suprise her the least. Kasumi seemed to almost be scanning the area rather than going somewhere and look herself her eyes looked over the area. Something was wrong she should be able to find Scar or a state alchemist around but she wasn't seeing one. Than again most of them were at the office right now anyways.

She kept walking around Central her left hand in her pocket her sword in her right hand. The blood still dripped from the cuts she receieved when she broke her window but it didn't bother her the least. Right now there probably was any amout of physical pain that could get her attention.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:12 pm
Roy was waiting in his office wondering when Kasumi was gonna lecture him on what went down the day before thinking how the hell could someone help that murderer especially since he was after State Alchemist. Then he heard the faint sound of a window being smashed."That came from the Fuhrer's office!!".

Thinking that It could be Scar trying to finish her off rushes to her office,places his back against the wall and presses his ear to the door, listens in for a minute and hears nothing.Fearing the worst, Roy kicks down the door.He looks around,everything was in place eccept for the smashed window in the room."What the hell,where did Kasumi go".as he headed toward the window he looks down on the floor and sees something."Blood...what could have happened in here,hmmm the drops head out the window,but *looking out of the window*Hmmm...I'd better go look for her just to make sure she doesnt go killing herself,Even though if she did then I would be fuhrer...but what fun is there to keep telling her that I would approve the Mini-skirt Idea if shes dead,I swear she almost acts like Edward sometimes".Then Roy heads out of the building to search for her.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games