Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:55 pm
This is where it'll all go down in the RP. Please read the member list, rankings, rules, and guidelines. Please know we are not continuing from the old thread. This will start anew. Please add that we are also adding modern techonlogy like laptops, computer, cellphones into it. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:43 pm
I'M IN!  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:44 pm
(please remember this is the RP, I have an OOC topic.)

Kasumi sat in her office on her laptop doing some work. She tapped rapidly her eyes scannig the screen. In just a few minutes she was done. She closed her laptop looked out of the window. She was new to this much work...well she never did the work before but now she had to. She looked out of the window behind her and sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:34 pm
*Nes knocked on Kasumi's office door* May I come in Kasumi?  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:45 pm
Kasumi turned around to her door. "Yes." She turned and looked out of the window her hands cupped together behind her back. She looked up at the sky a lot seemed to be on her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:48 pm
*Nes walked in and noticed her standing at the window* is... is everything okay? do you need help with anything? *he said as he stood by the door*  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:51 pm
"Yes I'm okay. And I just finished the last of my work for now. I didn't know I'd have this much work." Kasumi sighed placing her right hand on her forehead closing her eyes. "Sometimes I wonder if they're trying to work me to death." Kausmi snickered as she joking of course, though it felt like there was enough work to kill someone. Kasumi took her hand off of her forehead turning around to Nes. "So what did you need?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:52 pm
I was just wondering if there was anything else that needed to be done... my time is almost done for the day... *He said and he thought about how easy he could get all his work finished compared to how long it took Mustang and he smiled at the thought*  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:59 pm
She grinned and snickered some, "No not really. It's good to know not all of the other State Alchemists are slackers. I should go make sure Mustang didn't ditch work." Her foot tapped on the floor as she turned walking towards her door and stopped by Nes, "Wanna come?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:02 pm
I'm gonna grab my camera if he's asleep *he laughed and followed her*  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:06 pm
Kasumi walked down the hallway towards Mustang's office snickering. "He's more usefull when he's asleep." She smiled thinking about how she finaly had power over him, though she knew not abuse her power. She didn't want a mutiny on her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:24 pm
*Nes peeked around the corner of the door and Mustang had his head on the desk and was drooling on his papers and Nes snickered*  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:30 pm
Kasumi covered her mouth to stop from busting out in laughter. She was snickering she reached into her pocket pulling out her silver watching thinking, 'Should I really throw this at him...it would be mean....but then again it probably wouldn't wake him anyways.' She pounded for a while hoping Mustang wouldn't wake up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:40 pm
*Nes quietly went to his office and brought back a camera and took a picture of Mustang drooling and Nes was suprised that he didnt wake up from the flash*  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:47 pm
Kasumi leaned over to nes whispering, "Should we see if the wacth wakes him up?" She had a devilish grin on her face. She noticed most of the paperwork was done, for once. Lately he had been slacking off.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff