Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Burning Cards Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:38 am

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
-"Beat everything you can't outsmart and outsmart everything you can't beat. That's pretty much it, isn't it?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty pouted, finding herself rejected by the kitsune who would also jump later on into the arena to steal Misty´s prey.
"aww Queenie, no fair I called for his head first...If you kill him I´m keeping it!"
She called out, still dealing with the emotional depression of having Queenie turning her down, albeit she understood the reasons. To a certain degree.

The precious look on Jessie´s terrified expression stole a chuckle from the brunette. Misty would hold the girl´s figure within her arms and comfort her.
"Yes, very... you´ll make a lovely doll though so you should be fine. But you still should be careful and do your best so you avoid ending up like that."
Misty assured, patting the meistress´s head.

A quick glance would notice a blonde girl being a little too serious than usual, if only for a brief instant.
"Everything alright? It´s a little bit off to see you anxious Scarlett. It does bring some good memories. But none of them include a pair of werekinds and an arena."

User Image
╔══════════════════════════╗

▒▒▒ Adelaide Labelle ▒▒▒

╚══════════════════════════╝

Lust Faction Bloodseeker

Trapped by the werewolf´s grasp, there was little to nothing she could do, save to enjoy the sensation of Herald´s fur against her cheeks. Her tail wagging playfully as the newly arrived kitsune seemed to agree with her.

OoC:

References
Scarlet's adventures Vol.1 Meet ????? The Queen of hearts

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:33 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

I am the Princess of Madness

And in the end, all will kneel before me

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa

User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Herald looked down at Queen as she appeared next to him, his expression clearly showing that he wasn't the slightest bit interested in her warnings. "You won't be the one having fun," he promised in response to her statement. "And I won't be the one with the broken arms." He was looking away from the kitsune he was holding and towards the one he was talking to. "I never asked her what she wanted because I don't care." Just then there was a brief burst of resonance force and a girl with fiery orange hair landed next to Herald, a serious expression on her face. "What is this?" She asked, her tone showing she wasn't asking the question out of curiosity. Her wavelength was still low but primed to shoot up to combat strength at the drop of a hat. There was another burst of resonance force and a girl in a bright green shirt with short blonde hair appeared on Herald's other side, looking towards Herald and the other girl. "Oi! What's going on then?" She asked, her strong British accent making itself apparent. Two more girls ran up quickly afterwards, one with bright pink hair and another younger girl with short black hair. "Hey are we fighting again!?" The pink-haired girl asked excitedly in a child-like voice. "Um...I don't think we're supposed to fight each other yet," the girl with black hair replied with a more timid voice. Misty would be able to recognize Carmen and Aris from school though the other two might be unknown to her.

Scarlet let out a sigh of annoyance as she saw Queen teleport up to Herald and essentially challenge him. "Oh boy...." she sighed. Not to her surprise the rest of his team quickly stepped onto the arena floor in case of an impromptu brawl. Scarlet looked over at Misty with a withering expression. "We should head over there in case the situation...deteriorates," she told her. "Pfft, yeah right," Fleur countered perfectly happy to leave Queen to her devices, especially if those devices included her getting beat down. "Fleur..." "No. She can go die. Not my problem." Before Scarlet could reply Jessica shakily got to her feet. "Umm...I'll go too. I don't want to see anything happen to one of our teammates." Scarlet turned to face Jessica. "No," she replied flatly. "Why not??" Scarlet walked over to Jessica and gently pushed her backwards causing her to fall back into Misty's lap. "You're still too weak to fight. Just stay here for now." "But-!" "No." Scarlet looked back to Misty. "Come on," she told her before turning back towards the arena floor and stepping up onto it. She walked up next to Queen facing Herald and his team. "Okay everyone, let's just calm down," she told the group, holding up her hands in a disarming gesture. "Maybe you should tell that to your little friend here," the girl with orange hair replied, one hand on her hip. "Okay, one, she's not my friend," Scarlet replied, holding up one finger. "Two, Herald was taking forever to finish the match," Scarlet added raising her second finger. "And three, Queen here gets angry at everyone really easily so it's nothing personal." Scarlet raised a third finger. "Well then get her out of here," the orange-haired girl replied bluntly. Scarlet lowered the three fingers she had been holding up, a disarming smile on her face the entire conversation. "Yes, that would be a good idea. RIGHT Queen?" She asked the kitsune rhetorically.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:33 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen started to laugh "never asked her what she wanted, says the mutt whom continued to ask what she was saying" she stated smirking as she kept her hands in her pockets, not even phased by his retort of whom would be hurt "I think your underestimating me abit there, but dont worry, when we are in the arena together, I'll fight you one on one, no interruptions, and we will easily see whom will break first" she stated with a smirk. By this point another person showed up throwing her resonance force up which the moment she did she would instantly get the feeling of DANGER in her instincts or the feeling that she was extremely dangerous despite she didn't raise her soul at any level, the same would happen to the other girl that popped up doing the same "If i didn't know any better I'd say you both wanted to fight, you should understand where im from, doing anything like showing power is often seen as a challenge or a threat" she told them with the calm and collected expression. the others would arrive "Despite what your all afraid of, I was simply bored of watching and told him to hurry up or i'd either break his arms or kill the fox, Simply to get this boring show moving" she told them as Scarlett would show up, which she rose her eyebrow to her speaking "One...accurate, two also accurate, and three, inaccurate, was being irritated by a...child" she stated bluntly before she would disappear and appear behind them all, to which because of how quick her teleport was, none of them could track how she moved that fast. "I feel bad for ya, they dont trust you to fight a single opponent alone" she stated before looking at Scarlett "sure...lets go with that, I think ive made my point, im sure they will speed this along" she told Scarlet before disappearing and appearing back with the team's spot "that was easy to manipulate" she muttered looking back at the arena "Only one of them is to be watched carefully" she muttered looking at the pink haired girl.

This battle is to the strong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:51 pm

User Image
-"Beat everything you can't outsmart and outsmart everything you can't beat. That's pretty much it, isn't it?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty giggled, her arms would swiftly embrace Jessie when Scarlet rejected her initiative.
"Aren´t you cute? Are you worried about Queen?"
The brunette´s lips would reach for Jessie´s cheek, for some odd reason Jessie began feeling tired. It wasn´t painfull, rather a blissful, warm and inviting sensation for her to close her eyes and give in onto a much-needed rest after the battle.
Scarlett would soon call her over, in case things get frantic.
The brunette helped Jessie onto the bench before standing up. Hearing the little chatter between Scarlett and Fleur regarding jumping into battle.

She approached the magician and reached out for her cheek with a gentle touch to call for her attention, away from Fleur. Her eyes deviously fixated upon Scarlett´s
"Mon douce Scarlett, mais ma petite batte est trop délicate pour les épreuves de la guerre. Et si elle se casse un clou? Oh non non. Je ne peux pas risquer que mon beau jouet neuf soit brisé si tôt."
Having said that, the weapon drifted her gaze upon Fleur for a brief second. A playful smirk was shot on Fleur´s way before a wink would follow after, releasing Scarlett from her gentle grasp and Fleur from her playful gaze.
Walking over to the fence, before the two of them were to jump into the arena, the brunette addressed the Magician.
Je ne veux pas me vanter, mais si vous vous écartez de "Cheveux roses", nous pouvons travailler le reste de l'équipe, puis se regrouper ou se retirer. SI un combat ne peut pas être aidé. Je l'ai déjà vu. Elle est forte. Mais pas si brillant. Ne devrait pas vous donner aucun problème pour attirer l'attention de "Cheveux roses" pendant quelques minutes.

With a playful giggle, the brunette would jump after Scarlett, landing behind Queen as she reached out for the kitsune from behind, resting her chin against Queen´s right shoulder while the brunette´s arm would rest on Queen´s left shoulder.

"Eh? no Fair. I already told you I wanted Herald´s head. No cheating."

Queen´s attitude was the main problem as her cockiness caused her to pull aggro on the whole team´s attention. Misty needed to sap on some of that attention in order to cool things off. Since it would be easier for Misty to drop the subject rather than Queen who would most likely keep pissing people off. And more likely make the battle royale pop up.
Antagonizing herself first, Misty attempted to cover up for Queenie´s presence. Of course, Queen was another problem. Her "straight to your face" way of speaking was certainly not gonna help the situation so she needed to divert Queen´s attention as well.
A playful chuckle would be Queenie´s only warning, before a playful hand would seize the kitsune´s rear within a blind spot, keeping her action hidden from the rest of the people. This should pull Queenie´s attention back to her or at least keep her silent in order to save face. Since any quick motion from Queen would reveal Misty´s hand, as well as the masterpiece, said hand was attached to.

"Oi, Herald, that little girl you got is already broken. I don´t think it´s going to answer you any time soon without proper recovery... of course, if you like beating defenseless animals I won´t judge you."

Misty gave a playful smirk, similar to how Labelle used to tease Herald.

"If you can´t tell she´s unable to talk on her current state, I can´t expect you to figure her little trick by yourself. So let's make a deal. If we are lucky to fight each other during the tournament. And you beat me. I´ll gladly explain the jist of it. But for now, I believe the best course of action is to let that girl go, and be a nice boy and get back on your bench so other people can come out and play."

Misty replied with a subtle jab on Herald´s pride but at least offered a treat. Once again, trying to pull agro on herself rather than Queen. The brunette pouted before her eyes turned over to Aris.

"... Otherwise poor Aris here won´t get her chance to play. And that wouldn´t be fair. Right Aris? Don´t you want to have a go at this? Fight strong people? How could you have a turn if Herald doesn´t leave the playground? He already had his fun didn´t he? It´s just fair that everyone else gets their share of fun."

In order to seal the deal on taking Queen´s spot as the agro, Misty went ahead and involved what she believed to be the most unstable and strong piece of Herald´s team. Having spotted her a few times in the arenas it was safe to bet that involving Aris would certainly make a few of the other teammates to pay closer mind to Misty. On one hand, she revealed to have intelligence regarding other members of their team besides Herald, noting how she particularly addressed Aris on this subject on a fairly "innocent" way so that Aris could understand what was at stake. At least for Aris. On the other hand, because of her current position and the way she guided the conversation. She was offering everyone, Scarlett´s team included, a neutral point within this otherwise feisty gathering. For everyone to retreat and not risk being disqualified.

She revealed to be intelligent. But not exactly how intelligent. She simply made her presence to be noticed, and with Queen´s aura being stronger, it was easy to hide hers between Queenie´s and Aris´s leaving an air of uncertainty of how far could Misty go should things go south. Sure, they´ve seen her fight in the arena, but it was mostly Jessie the one who stole the spotlight. Aside from Misty´s irregular petition to keep the victim´s corpse.

User Image
╔══════════════════════════╗

▒▒▒ Adelaide Labelle ▒▒▒

╚══════════════════════════╝

Lust Faction Bloodseeker

She was too weak to fight or even struggle, yet her playful tail kept wagging back and forth.

OoC:

References

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:07 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa

User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

"But I...." was all Jessica managed before sleep began to overtake her. It was a simple task for Misty to move her to a bench.

Scarlet had given a slight smile when Misty had spoke to her in French about Fleur but said nothing. As the two of them walked into the Arena Misty would hear Fleur say aloud (as if to no one in particular) "Si je décide de casser quelque chose, il ne m'appartiendra pas." When Misty spoke to Scarlet again of their potential strategy, Scarlet's eyes drifted to Misty before focusing back on their potential opponents. She knew Misty was right, and there was no more to be said. They were close enough now that any response she gave would be overheard.

"It was a question about how she did what she did you idiot," Herald was correcting Queen as Misty and Scarlet approached. "And if you're looking for a fight I'll-" he was cut off by his teammate's arrival and their subsequent response to Queen. "Well if you want it over so badly then get off the Arena floor so he can finish," the orange-haired girl responded flatly to Queen's explanation. "It was a threat," the same girl told Queen when she mentioned it was either a challenge or a threat. It wasn't hard for Misty to draw Herald's attention to herself. "I made her defenseless so I'll do with her as I please," Herald told Misty without hesitation. He let out a snort when Misty made her offer. "I was going to beat you anyway so that'll do fine." When Misty goaded Aris, Aris responded immediately. "Yes yes I want to play!" she complained. She jumped on Herald's back, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her head against his. "It's my turn now so gogogo off the stage!" "The Hell is wrong with you!? Get off of me!" Herald yelled angrily, dropping Adelaide to the floor as he reached back to try and pry the pink-haired girl off of him. As a result Herald was too busy to respond to Queen's last comment before she teleported away. Seeing the situation had been diffused Scarlet withdrew from the Arena as well, as did Team Death with Herald still trying to pull the whining Aris off of his back.

When Scarlet hopped off the Arena floor and back to her team she gave Fleur and Queen a grin. "Well played if I do say so myself," she told them. "And you Misty were an absolute minx, I was worried I'd have to do more fast talking but you derailed their little feud quick-like." "Hmm...that's too bad," Fleur said aloud to again, no one in particular. Back on the Arena floor the Arena Master clapped his hands. "And with that, ladies and gentlemen, let us continue with the tournament!" The Arena Master said, his voice projecting over the Arena and into the stadium. The crowds responded with a cheer. The Arena Master then called out two names. One of them was Fleur's. A thin smile pursed Fleur's lips as she heard her name. "Finally," was all she said as she unfolded her arms and began to walk towards the Arena floor. "Good luuuuuck~" Scarlet waved to Fleur. "I won't need it," Fleur flashed a cocky smile back at her team before stepping up onto the Arena floor. The second name was Naomi and the orange haired girl stepped into the Arena, the same blank and slightly hostile look on her face. The two of them stepped to the middle of the Arena, neither looking at each other. They each seemed to disdain the other in their own way: Fleur's in an arrogant and dismissive one while Naomi's seemed to be one of an experienced warrior ignoring a child. It was clear they had nothing to say to each other.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:28 pm
=
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at Scarlet "personally, manipulating to see how their team functions and even react to a threat posed by someone unfazed by the whole scene, definitely shows us what they base around, They're very quick to jump in especially those first two, meaning they trust the mutt to be important but don't trust him fully to fight multiple battles. but not only that the mutt is willing to fight more, making him seem closer to a meat head rather than a clever dog, so that means he is overconfident in his stamina or he thinks he can bluff, and im sure its the former" she smirked looking at Misty "please refrain from that act in public please, its hard to be intimidating or in control when someone counteracts the seriousness" she stated. she would look back o Scarlett "but still, that girl that clinged to the mutt, be careful of her" she stated before hearing Fluers name called "Thank god i can get some quiet" she stated bluntly before she left for the arena. she would lay back down and close her eyes "IF ya need me to do more investigating just let me know, until then i'll just sleep"

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:53 pm

User Image

╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

With the battle royale prevented, the brunette would follow her team back onto the benches only to hear Scarlett praise her for the little number she played on Herald´s team.
"Oh don´t be so modest. You would have probably done it better than I do."
The brunette replied before being boarded by Queenie regarding her approach from behind. Misty giggled and looked back at her.
"Does this mean I can get away with it in private?"
Misty teased the Queen, a rather huge advance regarding how she usually approached the kitsune. But, strangely enough, the brunette felt completely comfortable around pretty much anyone at this point.
When Queen gave her report and left to rest, Misty giggled finding adorable that Jessie and Queenie were resting on nearby benches.
"so adorable."
With Misty´s lovelies taking a nap, the brunette would approach the fence just to hear it was fleur´s turn as well as that Naomi girl.
"Be careful love, don´t break anything on your first round. Should I fetch the medkit ?"
Misty teased by being overly attentive towards Fleur. And would soon address the magician once Fleur was off into the arena.

"Anything I should know love? You know that keeping secrets has always been bad for our relationship"

Misty giggled, teasing Scarlett while asking for info regarding their opponents in a rather subtle way.

OoC:

References

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

Walking forth into the arena, a slim silhouette wearing a kimono would make its way into the arena. A sword by her side, the gentle looking female observed the opponents selected for her.
        Without any time to lose she would turn and greet the Arena master with reverence as well as saluting the crowd. Completely ignoring the two of them.

۞
        ══╬ O• O• C• ╬══

══╬ Profile ════ Quotes ╬══

User Image

"For the people that I´m meeting, and the ones yet to met.
        I confide this message to thee..."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:43 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa

User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Both Naomi and Foeur watched as the girl in the kimono made her way onto the field. "Oh how intimidating," Fleur mocked. She didn't have much room to talk but either this was lost on her or she didn't care. Naomi didn't say anything, watching the girl with an intense expression. When the girl greeted the Arena Master he returned her respectful greeting. The crowd cheered when she saluted them. He waited for the three of them to take center stage and prepare to face each other, his trademark pleasant smile still on his face.

Scarlet gave Misty a grin and a shrug, but then sighed as she heard Queen's explanation. "Queen it's not worth the risk of starting a brawl in the middle of the Arena floor. You realize you'd be tipping our hand to every other team out there. Even if we won, what makes you think another team wouldn't just swoop in and finish us off afterwards? Your own teammate turned on you in the first battle of the entire tournament." Scarlet glanced towards Aris when Queen mentioned her. "Yeah, she'll be a handful for sure," she admitted.

Fleur shot an annoyed glance back at Misty when Misty called out to her but didn't reply. When Misty approached Scarlet again and prompted her about secrets Scarlet gave a demure smile. "Oh, I don't know Misty. Do you speak Russian by any chance?"  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:05 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at Misty "i literally have no idea what goes through your head" she told her before looking at Scarlet which made her smirk "it depends on your perspective "true, it would be tipping our hand, but given the situation inside of the arena prior, many of them were getting uneasy and were contemplating doing it themselves just to speed the process up or, well save the fox" she stated "and as for the teammate turning on me, that was just their error, because the team he is from wont try it again because they will assume i'm going to keep my guard up, which is fair, i am, but if i sense even the slightest nervousness in them, I'll take them out before they try anything" she told her "I know i sound like a cocky overconfident woman, but i am a tactitian, as well as considered an assassin to some, and to add onto the plate many of them don't fully understand how i can move around so quickly, some will try and use their senses while others will be to hesitant to act around it, mins so far that one girl" she told her "everything i have done post being used as a shield to that idiot has been calculated and coordinated, with only slight requirements of adjusting such as using more strength than i hoped" she stated looking at Scarlet. "the only back fall of that is something you hinted on, there is a slight chance many of them will all focus on us and they will take turns, but even that risks their hesitation, since many of them want to win, and if they do view us as a treat only the confident ones will strike first while the rest will more likely wait until they think we are tired enough" she explained. "Despite this from where i stand it is the best measure of action, mainly because theres more benefits in the risk than to play it safe and just let them think we aren't strong, because the moment they would learn we are strong, they would more likely cease any fight and work together making it more problematic,by making it clear in the beginning they won't get close unless they intend to strike. not to mention there might be some teams that may try and get our trust before a royal like fight" she told her "but thats just my thought process, if you still have an issue with it then so be, but im not just doing everything because i feel like it" she finished before looking at Scarlet "its unfortunate i dont have an entire team to control or i could make a absolute plan which has only one risk take" she added.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:51 pm

User Image

╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty chuckled, letting Jessie rest while joining up the adults as dear Fleur walked her tiptoes into the arena.
"Be a careful sweetie, don´t trip on your way there. Better use your wings"
Misty added as Fleur walked, smiling with her condescending and over the top sweet tone.
"Do your best. love you ~<3"
She cooed just for the heck of teasing the kishin. Turning over Queen claimed she had no idea what was going through her head. To which Misty smiled. walking over to Queenie and wrapping her arms around her neck. Just as she did. Her chains would strangely wrap around Jessie and place her behind the bench she was resting. keeping her out of sight? The Brunette smiled at the Kitsune.
"well... why don´t you find out? I could get us a tent if you want... Scarlett could probably ask for a room for us."
Misty giggled, but Queenie kept her stance strong and proceeded to give her report to Scarlett.
"Well communication is the Key love, maybe if you two started sitting down and analyzing things together, you two could probably come with a single strategy with more than a single "back up plan" You know that Scarlett and you are own only strong cards in this game. We can´t afford to lose either of you or give away too much information... if you call out too much for the attention you´re destined to be the target of everyone´s attention. Which is good... if you know what people have under their sleeve. Otherwise, we´re giving them an advantage over us."
Of course, by plan B, it meant the original plan. with Queen´s tactics and Scarlett´s trickery, it wouldn´t be hard for Scarlett to make the enemy think they are facing their plan A while Queen could move through the shadows and strike with the hidden ace. If only those two were to work together. Misty, despite her earlier approach at Queen at the arena, seemed to be getting even closer to Queen right now. Her eyes were completely away from the arena, yet Queen´s personal space seemed to belong to the brunette.
The Chains that hid Jessie would now wrap around Scarlett´s waist as she asked if she knew Russian by any chance before she knew, she was dragged next to the lovely couple.
"Aunt Larah taught me when we visited her home... yes. Why though?"
First Misty was completely stern about her whole team... now she seemed to cling on them. The chains were playful but demanding. They wouldn´t let go of Scarlett without a fight, yet, in her own condition, they stood quite a challenge for the magician to get rid of her playful grasp.

OoC:

References

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

Emilia gave a gentle smile at the crowd, vowing towards their cheer. Rhondo could be seen in his sit with a grin a little too uncomfortable to look at. He looked at the Arena master and cracked a cackle with approval.

The three women were in the middle of the stage, the way Emilia positioned had the arena master on her back as she turned to face the selected opponents, each one having their teams behind them.

Emilia observed the seasoned fighter. Just a simple glimpse from Emilia and Naomi could tell she was somewhat already measured. Not her reach, nor her powers. But her experience. Just the look in Emilia´s eyes revealed to Naomi that Emilia was a seasoned fighter as well. The way she simply ignored Fluer while giving her attention to Naomi, while a simple gesture to Fleur that could be simply ignored. It revealed to Naomi that Emilia didn´t perceive Fluer like a threat at all. This detail could also be lectured over by Scarlett and Queen if they were keen enough.

As Fluer finished her mockery, Emilia´s eyes finally drifted apart from Dutrow and addressed the petite Kishin. Her right hand gently swayed laying it´s palm up with an inviting gesture at Fluer´s direction.

"Little kids need to go to bed. And grown-ups have matters to attend."

The tension was building inside the stage, just as much as the affectionate hugs and occasional gropes from Misty held the two Ace´s close to her.

"I´m not here to babysit so perhaps you should get done with quick so I can look after our contender here."

A small flame appeared above Emilia´s palm. and before her a circle of flames with some strange symbols engraved onto the floor. Emilia smiled teasingly with her eyes fixated on the petite Kishin.

The Arena master let the tension build up until the crowd was anxious to know what would happen next. As he gave the order. The kimono girl acted almost instantly.

"Serket´s Kiss..."
        (Spell´s theme Voracity)
        Misty suddenly kissed Queen out of the blue. Scarlett could see the same circle appeared below them but it was mostly centered around Queen. In just a split second Scarlett and Queen would find themselves tossed against the bench where Jessie was originally resting as Misty smiled at them.

"... I told you we can´t risk any of you... just... think about it okay?"
        And just with a gentle and bright smile, her figure was consumed by raging flames until it simply disappeared.

While the match had not "officially started" the Schedule of the fights was meticulously guarded by the Arena Master. the little number happening inside the arena over the wounded kitsune made each and every member who set foot on the arena to be available targets as a punishment for invading and stalling the next encounter.

Emilia sighed as she had originally aimed for the Kitsune, not that it would change anything. With the sudden attack calling for the attention of most present, the kimono girl smiled as mercilessly gentle as always, her hand now motioning over at Naomi as a second circle appeared next to Emilia. The previous one was still burning bright.
        "Now then, I was told you brought along a troublesome group. Mind if I lighten your load?"
        Just as fast as the previous circle was engraved on the ground when she started the incantation, the next circle was close to full completion, Naomi now knew what Emilia was capable off, not exactly sure how it worked. But she could feel it in her bones. The next one was dedicated to either her or her group. She had to stop Emilia from fully performing the spell, yet, by the gentle smile and those cold eyes staring at Dutrow. Emilia was already counting on it.

۞
        ══╬ O• O• C• ╬══

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:29 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa

User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Fleur shot an annoyed glare back at Misty when Misty teased her before the match. Scarlet sighed as she heard Queen's explanation. "My issue with it is that you're assuming what everyone else will do which you don't know. Many of them we don't even know their powers. I don't care how good a tactician you are, you can't account for something you don't know. Someone could pull something you're not expecting and then we all die. Maybe it's not your style but try to play things a little closer to the vest at least for now. There will be time to go all out later, just not while there are so many unknowns." She listed to Misty's response quietly. It seemed like they were on the same page at least. Her attention fully shifted to Misty when she felt her chains wrap around her waist. She didn't react to the physical interaction, not showing fear or happiness or concern, though that was typical for her. "In that case, could you be a dear and read this for me?" She asked, producing the note and handing it to her. "I'm afraid my Russian is a little rusty." For the moment she left what was happening in the Arena to Fleur, busy concentrating on what was in front of her.

Emilia would be able to feel Naomi sizing her up as well though the former Machinist kept her conclusions to herself. Fleur meanwhile didn't seem to pick up on the subtleties on the two opponents sizing their competition up, or if she did she did not let on. She raised an eyebrow in confused suspicion when Emilia raised her hand to her. She confused expression quickly flashed to one of anger upon hearing Emilia's insult. The Arena Master was working the crowd as usual, building up the danger of all three contestants, mentioning Fleur's kishinhood and Naomi being the former Second-in-Command of the Machinist Order. "Once I finish with you, you'll wish I got done quick you brat," Fleur the girl. "So brag while you can."

Almost as soon as The Arena Master began the match Scarlet felt herself knocked back against the bench when Emilia attacked her and the team. She stood up slowly, rubbing her head. "Uhg, that's gotta be against the rules or something," she muttered but the Arena Master didn't stop the match. Naomi didn't respond when Emilia mocked her, instead getting into a fighting stance. She figured out what Emilia was about to do before she completed her circle. It was an obvious ploy; Emilia wanted her to attack. Still, she might not be counting on the kind of rapid strike Naomi could pull off. "Swallow Kick!" She yelled without hesitation. She practically flew across the arena as she launched a double kick towards Emilia. As she reached her opponent the more dangerous part of her ability kicked in. If Emilia tried to dodge she would find it much harder than usual as if gravity were working against her to pull her back towards Naomi, and she would suddenly find any teleporting or warping abilities unusable in the moment. In mere milliseconds it would become apparent who's gambit paid off.

Abilities Used:

Swallow Kick: Naomi can launch herself across the battlefield at blazing speed, reaching her opponent across a full room in less than a second. As soon as she’s close enough Naomi launches a double-kick towards her opponent’s torso or face. Unlike her normal attacks, Naomi focuses an extreme amount of kinetic energy into this double-kick. Therefore a landed hit will send any opponent flying.

But this isn’t the main purpose of the attack. Naomi usually reserves this attack for opponents who continually block or dodge her longer-range attacks. If this attack lands against a force-field or barrier the sheer power of the blast concussion will shatter it completely, leaving the opponent open for a follow-up attack. If the opponent is using a physical object to block the attack then the physical object is knocked slightly upwards (though not necessarily out of her opponent’s grip) usually exposing their torso to a follow-up attack. If the opponent attempts to dodge the attack they will find it much more difficult to move as the concussive force from being near the attack with pull them towards it and slow them down. The concussive force also disables any special abilities that allow the opponent to teleport or rapidly change location preventing them from escaping.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:42 am
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at Scarlet "you realize that there are multiple methods of information gathering, one of the commons ones is simply old fashioned and takes a while and a keen focus, often leading to a good amount of information but can be too slow at times, the other kind is a style that works for those whom are quick to react, something i've had to train for, since its a requirement for an assassin" she told her "the method of doing it this way works because much like i explained before, you can determine someones behavior simply by how they react to situations, and being that there are other methods of information gathering...thanking the mutt for his little display, its safe to say, its quite possible to gain information during a match...without the match being called, call it torture" she explained "But as for the initiating, you'd be surprised how easy one can learn from opponents being careful...or risky, you can only play one of those, and each have a tell, and depending on which one you can correlate how much you must prepare for and be cautious about" she told her "if you wish to not partake in it, you can keep your skills hidden, because think about it, what are the outcomes. One they will be cautious allowing us to plan a well thought out strategy during a fight, they rush one of the members, leaving them open to an attack, which more likely it might be Me thats attacked which i ca defend myself, again leaving them up for attack, they may be smart but when you go into offensive your defensive an evasive skills drop immensely" she explained before being tossed to a bench by misty, which she got to see her engulfed in flames, Queen sighed before looking at the Arena, he could hear Scarlet muttering about against the rules, which nothing happened outward "oooh...so...Accidental collateral damage is allowed..." she stated looking at Scarlet "I get where your coming from i truely do, I used to dispise this style of tactics but, it does work, even if you personally cant win, the information you unlock basically provides a map to another victory" she told her before standing up and walking to misty "and I'll admit theres often miscalculations, such as believing there were regulated rules in a tournament, if I had known this doesnt follow normal rules such as collateral damage then, steps would have been taken, but for now i can safely say that, there are quite a few people under the arena master that believe we are threats...or at least breaking the rules by speeding up the previous match." she told her as she would grab misty "Which way to the medical area?"

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:55 pm

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

Misty observed the note Scarlet lend her before her lips moved slightly, but not enough for them to be read.

"It means The blonde rabbit loses her happy leg tonight"
        It was all she could say before throwing them away from the ring of fire.
        Just as soon as Queen placed her hand on Misty´s darkened figure, the brunette's silhouette would vanish into ashes. Leaving Queen alone with Scarlett and empty-handed.

Down on the arena, Fleur would keep her secrets and despise towards Emilia to herself. Naomi being the one that initiated the assault within grounds.
        With a powerful kick against Emilia, the sword lady could feel from the very beginning the vacuum force that Naomi generated with her kick. The female, however, did not move, and much to Naomi´s concern, a pillar of dust was erected upon impact. Just as if a bomb was dropped in the arena. Naomi felt it, a direct hit, and could see the trail Emilia left after receiving the kick.
        The dust, however, was dense and she could only feel that her arms and legs were wrapped on something just as soon as she felt Emilia leave her side. A sudden force would drag her in the same direction she sent the other lady. A rope? Something was limiting her motion and used her own momentum against her. Dragged away and still within the shroom cloud the Machinist could spot the flame Emilia carried earlier, it was still alive and Emilia along with it.

"So, it is true what they say about your faction. Doomed already but you certainly know how to pack a punch."

Emilia approached Naomi, placing the flame right in front of her. Whatever bindings were cast on her limbs were tough enough to keep her in place. And with the dust around there was no signs of Fleur in sight.
        Emilia, however, smiled gently at Naomi as she blew a kiss at her using the hand which held the flame. Naomi could see the flames turning into beautiful petals scattered through the wind, gently caressing her skin if any of them happened to grace her skin.

The binds suddenly disappeared as the cloud of dust started to fade away. Emilia walked way from Naomi as to give her space and enough time to stand on her feet.
        "I´ve been waiting to fight someone like you. I can´t end things just like that. Fortunatelly you had someone else to pay for your sin. It´s good to know your team has your back"

If Naomi dared to look towards the benches, she would see burnt petals falling into an empty seat. One of her teammates was missing as well.

Emilia smiled once more, adopting an aggressive stance this time. A quick inspection of her clothes revealed... nothing. The clothes were impeccable. And she seemed to breathe just fine after taking such a fierce impact head on.
        Naomi definitely hit her. But how was she still standing so casually?
        Queen, on the other hand, couldn´t help but feel nostalgia while staring at Emilia, despite any other emotions she might harvest towards the sword lady.

۞
        ══╬ O• O• C• ╬══

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:52 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa

User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

"I have no faction," Naomi told Emilia in a cold, even tone that radiated menace. Her sweet and bubbly personality had clearly changed since her days in The Machinist Order, darkened by the events that took place during its destruction. She didn't look towards the benches. Her team could take care of themselves - she was purely focused on her opponent, ignoring her taunt. She crouched down slightly in a defensive stance, preparing for another attack. She held her ground for a moment her eyes boring into Emilia with a look of intense concentration. Emilia would suddenly feel a strong pressure on her back throwing her forward towards Naomi with a jolt. If she looked down she would see what looked like the tip of a sword sticking out through her stomach. The larger part of the sword hadn't managed to impale her but the tip had gone all the way through. Naomi had used Emilia's focus on her to manifest her sword, Retribution. Naomi prepared herself for a follow-up attack as Emilia flew towards her. "Rocket Punch!" She yelled, throwing a punch bursting with extra kinetic energy as it slammed straight into Emilia's chest like a piston. A punch meant to break through reinforced shields had hit Emilia dead-on. The force of the blow would shake Emilia to the core, rattling her bones as her trajectory suddenly shifted back the way she came.

Scarlet grabbed her hat with both hands in frustration as Queen continued to explain her position after they recovered from Emilia's surprise attack. "Urghhhhhhh just -do what I say!" She yelled angrily, transforming into her child form mid-sentence and falling from a short height onto her feet. She was about to add more when she saw Misty vanish into ashes. "Oh what now!?" She added in annoyance. She quickly checked on the sleeping Jessica to make sure she was okay before coming back over to where Queen was standing. "I swear if that girl is dead I will kill her again," she said angrily to no one in particular. "Where did she go? Can you sense her?" She asked the kitsune. She tried to sense Misty's soul from where she was. That little girl better not have gone far - she still needed her to keep testing the Infernal Engine. If she could ensure it worked properly...

Abilities Used:

1. Kinetic Retribution: One of Naomi's most-used abilities is Kinetic Retribution which allows her to telekinetically control her chain blade even when she’s not holding it. Naomi has virtually perfected this and is able to move it across the ground, walls, ceiling and even through mid-air with just her thoughts. The weapon can slither towards opponents at a rapid rate while Naomi is still able to keep her full range of motion. She can have her blade lunge or slash at her opponents while she attacks them at the same time and can use the chain to wrap around them or trip them up.

Retribution Image:
User Image
IMAGE NOT TO SCALE: The blade is roughly the size of a normal sword and the chain is approximately 9 feet long.

7. Rocket Punch: By focusing her energy, Naomi can haul back and release a massive punch forward. The kinetic force of the punch can cause damage even if her fist doesn’t touch the opponent; as long as it’s close. Like Swallow Kick, Rocket Punch shatters any shield or barrier immediately upon impact but unlike Swallow Kick the force continues forward and the opponent can take damage from the same strike that broke the barrier. Unlike Swallow Kick the energy is fully directed forward and is unable to slow down anyone. This also means that anyone to the left or right of the hit won’t take any damage at all, though their clothes and hair may flutter at the force of the energy passing.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:32 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would watch as she turned to ash, which made queen stand up and look at Scarlet as she would be frustrated and even complain about her disappearing. "probably not with normal means, but i might have a way...but i dont think we should worry about it, i don't think the arena master would find it entertaining to see people being taken out, outside of the arena, especially since she took more than one" she stated pointing to the other team that as hit. "and i'll be honest, turning into a kid doesn't make your request to obey something willing" she told her sighing as she would look at the fight. "almost as annoying as your counterpart" she muttered to herself as she crossed her arms "regardless, you should focus on the fight, even if you want us to lay low theres no excuse if you dont bother learning how others fight before you have t fight them" she stated looking at Scarlet. "especially since everyone else will be doing the same"

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces