Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Just some notices.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:38 am
Yeah..well we do get cold weather...below zero a lot of the time during the winter. And yes having differnt conversations is fun since I can be differnt in all three of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:10 am
((*longly looks for cold weather* I wish spring was not coming...it makes life harder....it should snow again soon though..maybe tomorrow....*poked the three different conversations* as long as it does not get on your nerves...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:24 am
well nevermind, sort of windy out, though I went for a bike ride and someone must be home at Emmi's her father's car is there but no answer when I call...damn..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:35 am
((*glared at the sunshine* yes, we have the lightest breeze, but I wish we could get our clouds back...I appreciate snow so much....but I am sorry that Emmi's not picking up the phone, or at least her parents are not....*still updating*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:41 am
yeah...I wonder what they're doing. I want her to spend the night so I can stop wanting to kill everyone in the old guild for being assholes and arueing(can't spell right now, a little to pissed off) with me...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:08 pm
((*wished she was there to help Fire* I am sorry...that sounds really difficult...I often argue even though I don't want to, but I am sure things will turn out better...and Emmi will be around you soon, without a doubt...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:03 pm
yes, the old guild is closed down..and that was going to explain Kasumi's exsistence as a homunculi but oh well...still going to beat Nes next time I see him..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:01 pm
((*cryed for the poor old guild* I am sorry you had to close it down...but I can easily believe Kasumi to be a homunculi...she acts like it most of the time, she has the powers, you explained to me about her creator, although that got me thinking...was she an intention creation?))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:05 pm
hm...really? I didn't think she acted like one, then again she does veiw humans are pathatic creatures. Like the irl me..so I hate myself for being human(yes I'm weird okay!) anywho about the creator...well I"m not sure..I mean yeah they did try to just create a person, sort of like a mirrior image one...not sure still working on that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:39 pm
((*pointed to Kasumi* yes, she acts a bit like one in fact..but...*dreamy look* I would love to be something else besides human, that would really make my day..as long as it's not a plant or a bug, or simple things...being an android might be fun...*listened to possible plans for the history* hmm..ok...I was just trying to fine tune the difference between homunculi and Adenine...homunculi are not what were originally intended, they were failed because they did not turn out how they were supposed to, to what the original alchemy was meant for...Adenine on the other hand turned out precisely how she was supposed to, a bit weaker then expected, but she actually worked to the specifications she made her, why she can use alchemy but can't transform like other homunculi can, but still has philospher stones as nuclei....confusing yes, but I am getting all of it worked out...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:41 pm
Oh I see. Right now my brain is still not working, only thing on my mind, Next episodes of FMA and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:46 pm
((*still just under two hours away for her* drat....I won't get to see for a while, but I have to know what happens...it was getting so dramatic...and Al's going to be seriously messed up now....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:49 pm
Four more weeks until episode 25!!!! NOO!! *is already really depressed and wants to cry but is to stubborn and proud of person to cry(sounds like something I'd except for Roy's reasonw hy he never cries. xp )*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:06 pm
*she does in fact cry about episode 25, since it just wrecked her day and ongoing days*....why does it have to come...why did they have to do that the baka....but that does sound like something Roy would say...or some other people we know...  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:12 pm
Ed has cried, though I think as he gets older I could see him saying that as well. Roy's just overly stubborn at times...then thre's me who's...well actully like that all the time...no wonder eveyone kept saying I was like Roy, that's also how he became byu bishie since we're actully a lot a like. And we found out that Emmi has bangs like Ed's and her hair is long enough to braid! So now she's me real life female version of Ed! Except she's taller then Ed..taller then me by a bit...but oh well.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games