Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~the digital zone~
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes of course!
  No... *takes gold*
  ...Not answering...
View Results

sorrowscall
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:41 pm
I'm not sure,but I think the new digimon game for the DS can hook up online.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:49 pm
sorrowscall

Must get DS! O why couldn't it be for the Wii! phooie  

hellow_loozer

sorrowscall
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:56 pm
hellow_loozer
sorrowscall

Don't forget,I said I wasn't sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:58 pm
sorrowscall
hellow_loozer
sorrowscall

Don't forget,I said I wasn't sure.

So theres still hope! ~looks towards the heavens~  

hellow_loozer

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:23 pm
i want a ds now =P lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:06 pm
Join the club.
Touching is good...
That sounds like something a ***** would say stare  

hellow_loozer

sorrowscall
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:30 am
Or something president Bush would say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:46 am
ya he's just itching to push the A-bomb button whee  

Shun Kajuji
Captain

sorrowscall
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:19 pm
I just read the thing with the number of posts. Shun is in first place. crying
I will beat you yet!**Plans and plots.**  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:40 pm
sorrowscall
I just read the thing with the number of posts. Shun is in first place. crying
I will beat you yet!**Plans and plots.**

uh oh i got a bad feeling about this whee  

Shun Kajuji
Captain

sorrowscall
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:50 pm
This is what it's come to,not many people are on when I post.It equals me getting somewhere fast if I just posted comments to myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:55 am
Yeah.. sorry guys i started school and ive been pretty swamped lately sweatdrop  

Dragon_Caesar001
Crew

sorrowscall
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:01 pm
I just recently found out that I believe in manifestive possessionss through electro-shock by beings of the subconcionce.I'm usually swamped with homework,but I'm going to take a little time of my own to think that over.Which means you'll just have to bear with this post.-_-
There is a thing that here I will explain as the "I Do Believe In Fairies Effect".Basicly,when someone believes in something,not much happens.But when someone believes in something enough,like fairies,they eventually come true to the mind.I owe that part of this thesis to the guild.
The second part is a bit weirder.Possession is usually that of a ghost or spirit taking over the human body.What if through electro-static shock,a person can be taken over by the belief buried deep in their subconcionce?Like about two days ago,I tried to stop wathcing one of my favorite shows because I like the bad character.I went to sleep last night,and I couldn't move my body.I was trying desperately to talk,but there was a familiar voice telling me I couldn't have my body.That it was theirs now.I remember someone or something else raising my arm as if it had something in it.Then one foot tried to lift and next thing I know,I was at a tug of war with my subconcionce.Somehow,I still couldn't control my own movements.I couldn't talk,I felt a couldn't breathe.But I could feel something else slowly taking control of my body and a static shock running through my body.Truth is,this happened just last night.One of the last things I remember is when my arm was being lifted,I was trying to keep it down,I had somehow told this being,this is my body.But then I felt some kind of crushing weight,this person kept trying to lift my arm.But the thing from my subconcionce had filtered my dreams too.There were two people,there was the me that I know,then there was whom I believe to be sorrowscall;Or that of which I based my name on gaia as.This sorrowscall;it did what the manifestation told it to do while the real me was someone else.It leaves me with just one unanswered question,was it a realistic dream or is my theory correct?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:29 am
Im hoping its a dream, Im not the kind of guy that believes one body hosts more than one soul. I own my body and i'll be damned before someone else takes it from me. Im born into this world with my body and my will as are we all. If there is, indeed and/or infact, another person/entity within your mind tell em to and I quote: 'GET THE FU** OUT!!!' Nothing good comes out if this kinda stuff. You are you dont let nobody take that away, ever. You dont want to lose yourself to someone that isnt you. Wether it be bending to the will of your peers or a figmant of the mind. Let nothing bind the very thing that make you the person you are today. Alls i know is i've shaped myself to the person i am today and only i have the power to change that. I dont agree with that thesis because of my own. I am the person that has mad me, just me and only me. I am not two people becuase one person cannot be many. My pride wouldnt allow anything else to dictate me being person or entity.  

Dragon_Caesar001
Crew

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:23 pm
eek *Goes and hides under the covers*  
~the digital zone~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games