Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters
Hanger Main Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jadonima
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:41 pm
PhoenixFirecat
"Eep! Ah, Ah mean," Rowan stuttered, then straightened her stance. "2nd Lt. Rowan Terrik, sir. Ah left somethin' in here yesterdeh and Ah just came to retreive it." She held attention, not looking in Jad's eyes as she held her fists at her sides.

((she has a southern accent.....hence the 'Ah' for 'I'))

at ease lt. try to take it easy, ey? *nods*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:43 pm
"I'll try not to sir, that was an error on my part that I mean to not repeat again." Tirla replies kicking herself in the leg for not using a safety harness.  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

PhoenixFirecat

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:45 pm
Jadonima
PhoenixFirecat
"Eep! Ah, Ah mean," Rowan stuttered, then straightened her stance. "2nd Lt. Rowan Terrik, sir. Ah left somethin' in here yesterdeh and Ah just came to retreive it." She held attention, not looking in Jad's eyes as she held her fists at her sides.

"Ah, uh...Yes sir," she said, relaxing her posture. "Ah left my...item in one of the fightahs, a flying glove, kindah strange lookin'...." She tried not to shift back and forth nervously on her feet, holding her hands behind her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:45 pm
Dreamer_of_Oceans
"I'll try not to sir, that was an error on my part that I mean to not repeat again." Tirla replies kicking herself in the leg for not using a safety harness.

ey, now... i never use a harness... jsut be careful, ey?  

Jadonima
Vice Captain

Jadonima
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:46 pm
PhoenixFirecat
Jadonima
PhoenixFirecat

"Ah, uh...Yes sir," she said, relaxing her posture. "Ah left my...item in one of the fightahs, a flying glove, kindah strange lookin'...." She tried not to shift back and forth nervously on her feet, holding her hands behind her back.

aye, alright then...*nods* go get it but see me again before you leave, ey?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:48 pm
Jadonima
Dreamer_of_Oceans

"Yes, sir, but umm . you have the height to make one unnecessary. I need more leverage to reach the same item."  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:51 pm
"If you'll excuse me I need to use the privy sir." Tirla replies with a nod to him and Rowan before running off.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:51 pm
Jadonima

"Yes sire," she said, nodding. She turned on her heel and walked to the fighter she had been in and climbed into the cockpit. After a few seconds of searching, she jumped back out, the glove in her left hand. She slipped the glove on and flexed her hand, the metal supports in the fingers clicking with the movement. "Good, ya didn' get damaged," she murmured, sliding it back off, then returned to Jad, hiding her left hand behind her back.

((i need to leave soon))  

PhoenixFirecat

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jadonima
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:52 pm
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Jadonima
Dreamer_of_Oceans

"Yes, sir, but umm . you have the height to make one unnecessary. I need more leverage to reach the same item."

*chuckles* ey, ever try to repair a gunboat's engines? it's just about the same proportions, ey?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:53 pm
PhoenixFirecat
Jadonima

"Yes sire," she said, nodding. She turned on her heel and walked to the fighter she had been in and climbed into the cockpit. After a few seconds of searching, she jumped back out, the glove in her left hand. She slipped the glove on and flexed her hand, the metal supports in the fingers clicking with the movement. "Good, ya didn' get damaged," she murmured, sliding it back off, then returned to Jad, hiding her left hand behind her back.

((i need to leave soon))

ey, well, good you found it... don't be so formal.... you'll know when it's time to be ey? *nods, and then looks at chrono* ey, i've got things to do... take care.. *turns and leaves*  

Jadonima
Vice Captain

PhoenixFirecat

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:56 pm
Jadonima

ey, well, good you found it... don't be so formal.... you'll know when it's time to be ey? *nods, and then looks at chrono* ey, i've got things to do... take care.. *turns and leaves*

She started to salute, then remembered his words and stopped. She smiled lopsidedly, then walked out of the hanger, heading back to her quarters.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:43 am
Tirla comes back to the hanger and gets to work. She looks at the pile of rusted out ones that the Colonel pointed out last night. She sighs knowing her was right about them, but she had to at least try, but first she should save the ones that could be useable. So she finds one that's in pretty bad shape and gets to work.  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:46 am
Tirla stopped working, feeling exhaused. "I need a nap." She replies going out of the hanger and heading for the barracks.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:29 am
Sapphire walked back to the hanger an got back to work. She found her current project and climed into the engine bay finishing her work as fast as possible.  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Jadonima
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:14 am
*steps into the hanger, and looks around, moving to one of the wrecks further back... he ran a hand along the destroyed craft's wing, memories coming back unbidden*  
Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games