Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChristineXDaae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:18 pm
I know! Friggen sweet!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:28 pm
Forgotten Purity
rhichi
Well, Season 5 synopses are up at Titansgo.net but it doesn't look like Terra is anywhere. Still, don't lose hope, they may be holding some things back.

One of the last two episodes seems like it might...just might...include Terra.

HOMIGOD WHAT!?!? THEY MIGHT NOT BRING HER!!?!

WHAT!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Wait....I claim bets on "Titans Together"!  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:44 pm
Auria Tetsukai
Forgotten Purity
rhichi
Well, Season 5 synopses are up at Titansgo.net but it doesn't look like Terra is anywhere. Still, don't lose hope, they may be holding some things back.

One of the last two episodes seems like it might...just might...include Terra.

HOMIGOD WHAT!?!? THEY MIGHT NOT BRING HER!!?!

WHAT!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Wait....I claim bets on "Titans Together"!

Me too. I mean, putting like a hundred titans together in one action pose'll only take 3 seconds!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:14 pm
Damn Bout time the Guilds are back... I read too much info on the new episodes I know a short summary of each episode al the way to episode thirteen, which by the way if you haven't figured out is the last episode of the season, its not an extended season.  

BetaSwimmer

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:15 pm
I don't want to know what is going to happen, so can we put the stuff for the episodes, (if you have to post it) in white, as usual?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:21 pm
Only thirteen? I was kinda hoping for an extended season.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:23 pm
yeah, but I can only hope now for them to show it all at once.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:47 pm
BetaSwimmer
Damn Bout time the Guilds are back... I read too much info on the new episodes I know a short summary of each episode al the way to episode thirteen, which by the way if you haven't figured out is the last episode of the season, its not an extended season.

Well damn. That sucks. Oh well, I'm just glad we're getting another season, and hopefully a sixth.  

UpsaleJane

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:04 pm
BetaSwimmer

Still, this season beats all. All but one or two episodes follows the story arc!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:03 pm
yes! Story arcs are ALMOST always better than randon episodes like mad mod ones. But they are funnier.  

The Vorpal Tom

Earth Knight

Fashionable Star

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:39 pm
I read on www.tv.com a description for an episode called go which shows how the titans first met.Well I heard that in the comic Starfire kisses Robin to learn English,anyone think this will happen again in the show?

Post your thoughts

Go

Production Code: 510

Episode 62

How did Robin meet Starfire? What was Beast Boy's first joke? Why did Cyborg build his Sonic Cannon? When did Raven first call the Titans her friends? Return to the very beginning and see how it all started - from the word "GO!"

I moved this here.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:56 pm
Earth Knight
I read on www.tv.com a description for an episode called go which shows how the titans first met.Well I heard that in the comic Starfire kisses Robin to learn English,anyone think this will happen again in the show?

Post your thoughts

Go

Episode 62

How did Robin meet Starfire? What was Beast Boy's first joke? Why did Cyborg build his Sonic Cannon? When did Raven first call the Titans her friends? Return to the very beginning and see how it all started - from the word "GO!"

I moved this here.

They've already said that Rob/Star have a good chance of kissing this season. They also said this about Terra returning. I suppose this proves the fact that the entire TT Crew is oblivious to the massive pro-Terra league, the Rob/Rae pairing, and me.  

Forgotten Purity

Earth Knight

Fashionable Star

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:05 pm
Forgotten Purity
Earth Knight

Post your thoughts

Go

Episode 62

I moved this here.

They've already said that Rob/Star have a good chance of kissing this season. They also said this about Terra returning. I suppose this proves the fact that the entire TT Crew is oblivious to the massive pro-Terra league, the Rob/Rae pairing, and me.

I think They know about the pro Terra league considering she might come back in Titans Together.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:15 pm
Earth Knight
Forgotten Purity
Earth Knight

Post your thoughts

Go

Episode 62

I moved this here.

I think They know about the pro Terra league considering she might come back in Titans Together.

Doubt it, but I do seriously pray that they make next season based on the Crisis on Infinite Earths and the Team Titans and such. That'll probably be where Troia comes in.  

Forgotten Purity

Earth Knight

Fashionable Star

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:25 pm
Forgotten Purity
Earth Knight
Forgotten Purity
Earth Knight

Post your thoughts

Go

Episode 62

I moved this here.

Doubt it, but I do seriously pray that they make next season based on the Crisis on Infinite Earths and the Team Titans and such. That'll probably be where Troia comes in.

Your going to have to explain I dont know everything about the comics.  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff