Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP at Hogwarts
Prank time!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

last minute add!
  i can tell
View Results

pirate.with.a.guitar

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:59 pm
Maureen ran up a little and put her arm around Snape "so snapey, what kind of detention is in store for us? Lines? cleaning? hanging us by our nose hair from the ceiling?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:49 pm
"If you don't get your hands off me the last one will be what you hope for." Snape glared at her as he reached the stone gargoyle Emily was all too familiar with.

"It's just a simple question professor." Emily finally smiled deciding she was already in trouble so she might as well have some fun.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pirate.with.a.guitar

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:08 pm
Maureen removed her arm "sorry sir, didn't mean to invade you personal bubble" she turned to Emily and sunrise "do you have to deal with this bozo everday?" she said not bothering to keep her voice down  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:22 pm
"Yep." Emily laughed as she stopped in front of the gargoyle.

"Watch it Wixom, you're already in major trouble." Snape then turned to Maureen. "Where did you come from anyway? I don't think much of your manners."  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pirate.with.a.guitar

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:04 am
"Moi? i'm from The troubled Witches Institute of Wales. Its a small school, probably never heard of it. Its for what some people call 'hopless cases' but pefer to think of it as a place for special girls whom teachers can't understand. but before that i went to a school in Ireland but i was expelled hence going to the troubled witches institute. I'm also a sagitarious and i enjoy long walks on the beach. So why don't you tell me about yourself professor."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:49 am
"Why did you leave the Witches Institute?" Snape sneered and just looked at Maureen as he stood in front of the gargoyle. "I'm the Potions master, and I don't take cheek from anyone."

"Except the Slytherins." Emily put this last part in before Snape could go on."  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:16 pm
Sunrise stood silently, but haviong to shove her fist into her mouth to keep from bursting out laughing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:15 pm
Snape spun on Emily not noticing Sunrise. "I'd watch it Wixom. You still have two years after this, and you'll be lucky if I don't get you expelled for your prank tonight." The Gargoyle opened suddenly and Snape jumped as he realized where he was.

"Good evening Professor." Emily smiled and did a salute as the Headmaster stepped out.

(Alright, I'm not doing the Headmaster posts. Which ever one of you feels up to it be my guest.)  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:38 pm
"Good evening Miss Wixom, Miss Addams, Professor Snape, and I believe you are our new student? Welcome," Professor Dumbledore said calmly, as if one of his collegues showed up in such apparell in the middle of the night every night. "May I ask, what brings you here at-" he checked his odd watch with one hand and twelve planets "-two, AM?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:43 pm
(I love you Katie.)

"Addams and Wixom decided to dye hair blue, cut it, smother my face in makeup, and put me in these awful clothes." Snape was shouting as he shoved the girls forward. "Then I caught them out of bed with this one." He jerked his finger toward Maureen. "She has a smart mouth, that's for sure."  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:49 pm
"Ah," Dumbledore said, his blue eyes twinkling with slight amusement. "Well girls, anything to sat for yourselves?"

((please say something witty, I'm dying here!))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:52 pm
"Only that I was going to put him in a dress, but Sun decided to stick with the gangster clothes." Emily burst out laughing as she watched his eyes.

(Better? That's how I feel with Snape, and then Jenny usually pops in.)  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:55 pm
Dumbledore just barely hid a small chuckle before seeing Severus's face.
"Well Severus, I think I can deal with this. But first-" he waved his wand and the makeup and clothes disappeared. "-now, pleasant dreams, professor."

"Thank you professor," Sunrise choked out, trying not to laugh.

"Do not thank me yet ladies. Please come with me," Dumbledore said, opening the gargoyle staircase again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:21 pm
"Goodnight sir." Snape walked off angrily knowing that protesting to stay wouldn't do any good.

"Yes Professor." Emily's smile faded as she began walking up the stair case.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:52 pm
"So," Dumbledore said as he sat behind his desk, gesturing the girls to sit as well. "I must ask you. How does one play strip Quidditch? I do remember quite clearly that you two-Miss Addams and Wixom-were caught playing strip Quidditch with your boyfriends last year. I never asked how you play, and I have been kicking myself ever since."

Sunrise jumped and straightened in her chair.
"Well, sir...you see, you...Emily, wanna take this?" she said nervously.

RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games