Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:00 pm
Sebastian had waved good bye to her as she began walking out the door, but was rather shocked when she turned around to give him a hug as well. "Good night Satrina." He blushed a bit at the small peck on his cheek and smiled before looking at her. "Off to bed now Satrina." He then gently patted her on her head as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:06 pm
Satrina was blushing a little, she left a happy smile on her face as she went up the stairs where she shared a room with Grell.

Claude was grinning at Sebastian. " 'hero'? oh my....I don't know weather to be jealous or thankful.....anyways....it's time for bed for you as well." Claude said picking Sebastian up and throwing him over his shoulder like a sack of grain, heading to their bedroom. "I'll sleep better after hearing a 'lullaby' from you my sweet."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:19 pm
Sebastian made a small yelp of surprise when Claude picked him up like that. "What are you talking about Claude? I can't sing."

Grell smiled when she saw Satrina walking into their shared bedroom. "Hey there Satrina. I heard what happened. I'm glad that both you and that kitten are safe and sound."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:30 pm
Claude put him on their bed. "I was talking about the way you moan out my name Sebastian. " He chuckled. "So wonderful your voice...." he pulled off his glasses and kissed him slowly.

Satrina nodded. "Sebastian is wonderful isn't he Grell?" She crawled into her bed. "I hope that I find someone like him one day....." She sighed, hugging her pillow, daydreaming about having her own special man. She could feel her heart pounding at the thought of a boy holding her close like the way her father held Sebastian. Her cheeks flushed when she thought about kissing that boy.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:40 pm
Sebastian smirked and laughed a bit before he kissed him back.

Grell automatically noticed that Satrina was acting like...a normal crushing teenage girl. Demons didn't usually act like that. Grell smiled brightly at her before turning out the lights and joined her in the bed. "Yes Sebastian is a really great guy. I used to have the biggest crush on him as well. I'm sure that one day you'll find a really great guy that you can spend all eternity with. Aden is single. He's a death god, but he's like a miniature version of me as a man. We have matching hair clips, only his his pink. He'll be coming over here soon to deliver my mail from William."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:54 pm
Satrina blinked. was she suggesting what I think she's suggesting? "Perhaps...." she said closing her eyes. "...perhaps someday." She buried her nose under the covers to sleep.

Several hours later, when the manor was quiet. He appeared by the window again. Luciver walked towards the bed where Grell and Satrina where sleeping in.
He had a strange smile when he looked down at Grell. His smile faded when he saw the girl. "You traitor Satrina.....You had one mission, just one and you messed it up horribly."
As if sensing the pure hate in the room. Satrina stirred.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:59 pm
Grell had fallen asleep as well, but after she sensed Satan in the room she woke up before sitting up to look at him. "You can't take her back with you Lucifer. She has a human heart beating in her chest. She's no longer under your jurisdiction."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:05 pm
Satan smiled. "So it appears....I had put too much expectation that the girl would cause problems between Baliel and Thammuz."
Hearing voices Satrina woke up. "Hmm,,, what's going on Grelly?" She rubbed her eyes , then sat up covering her mouth in fright.
"You little brat, I had expected so much from you....and you had to get greedy and get yourself a heart as well."
The girl backed up to the wall, with Grell inbetween them.

Satan smirked and looked away from the girl. "But I didn't come for her....I came for you Dear Grell."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:13 pm
Grell kept her safe by getting in front of her. "You're on about that again Satan? Aren't you sick of the same old tune? I still haven't made up my mind yet, so I don't really plan on going anywhere with you. There's no reason for me to, and I really don't have to, so go away and try again some other time."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:22 pm
"Oh no no no My dear. "Satan gently touched her face. " I didn't come for that....I came to offer congratulations on your wonderful little miracle." He pulled out a blood red lily from his pocket and placed in Grell's hands. "If it were not for me, you wouldn't have even gotten pregnant in the first place."
Satrina huddled tighter, "Wha-what is he saying?"
"The chocolates?" Satan laughed and pulled back. "no matter. as long as your doing what you are meant to....increasing the number of dragon demons, you will be mine one day Grell." He said stepping towards the window and disappearing. "I swear my soul on it."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:34 pm
So Satan knows that I'm pregnant...of course he would know before anyone else... "Thank...you...." Even though she knew why he had given her a womb in the first place she was still grateful that her wish for a child had been grated, no matter what the alternative motives were. She then smiled at the lily in her hands, and that smile turned into a smirk after he left. "My children and my children's children will never belong to you. Not in a million years. I can feel it Dark Lord. You're time on the throne is almost up, so enjoy those dark dreams of yours while they last..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:42 pm
"Grell....?" Satrina shivered.

The next morning. Satrina, following Grell's example, didn't mention the visit lastnight. Instead was blinking rather sleepily as she watched Sebastian cooking breakfast. She smirked seeing a Deep red mark at the back of his neck.
All of a sudden the smell of the food awakened her hunger.
Claude lifted an eyebrow as a loud grumbling sound filled the kitchen. "Satrina.....was that.....you?"
She blushed. "Y-yes...."
He suddenly started laughing. "When did that happen?"
Satrina stared at her Father in complete shock. Since now, she had never seen him laugh before. "erm....I don't know......I just found out that I had a heart....lastnight."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:48 pm
Grell had told Satrina not to mention anything about Satan's little visit that night and that she would do the same. Grell was in the kitchen making toast when she finally walked in and giggled when her stomach growled. "She was gushing about her future Romeo." She was teasing of course, not letting Satan's meeting bother her.

Sebastian chuckled as well. "Oh is that so? Good morning Satrina."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:56 pm
Grelly~" She shoot Grell a look , blushing even deeper now. "Good morning Sebastian." She said.

Claude took a little of the breakfast that was ment for Ciel and Isabella. putting the food in front of her. Claude pointed. "Eat."
Satrina picked up the fork, it would be the first time she'd ever eaten solid food. Tea and drinks didn't really count.
While waiting for the water to boil. Claude watched her with amusement. The girl seemed to be hesitating. then taking the fork from her hand, he scooped some food up. "Satrina....What's the first sound in the word 'Apple'?"
"Ahhh-alp!"
Claude put the fork full of food in her mouth and quickly pinched her nose, making Satrina swallow involuntarily. The girl coughed. "PAPA!!?"
Claude put the fork down. "That plate had better be empty by the time I get back...." He got up to make the tea, smiling all the while.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:09 pm
Grell and Sebastian laughed, thinking it was funny. Things have really changed for the better since the incident with the kitten, and there was no more depression or jealousy. Sebastian was glad for that as he finished the breakfast and carted it out to Ciel and Isabella who were waiting in the dining room to eat.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games