Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:13 pm
Isabella had that certain smile on her face when Claude and Sebastian served them their breakfast and tea. "Sebastian, Miss Lizzy and her brother are coming over later on, BUt we need more people to play our games with. If you see that boy.....Aden around, can you tell him that I want him to stay? With Satrina, we'll have to make it even."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:40 pm
Sebastian smirked before he bowed to them. "Yes Miss Isabella it's understood. He should be arriving shortly to give Grell her letter from William. I'll tell him that you have given him permission to spend the day in the mansion with us." Ciel nodded, also saying that it was okay for Aden to stay to make it even. "What games are we going to be playing?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:55 pm
Isabella smiled. "Spin the bottle."

Satrina was in the back yard hanging the laundry up. Like yesterday it was rather warm, if not more muddier then yesterday. it was just warm enough for the bedsheets and towels to dry during the bright warm day.
She was happy, happy for finally having her heart, it ensured that she could stay with her father indefinitely. She picked up her empty basket to go back inside when she heard a loud snapp as the line broke.
"Guh!" She turned in time to see someone fall into the mud covered with one of the bedsheets she had just put up. It was no longer clean.
Not recognizing the stranger, Satrina stomped over and grabbed the sheet yanking it so that who ever was tangled up in it fell out into the mud. "And who might you be?" She asked the unknown blond boy floundering the mud.
"Er? Well I." Aden pushed his glasses back up. "I'm sorry How clumsy of me...."
Satrina's eyebrow twitched. "I washed that bedsheet myself....."
"Oh? I'm so sorry.....miss..."
SNAP!!
"AAHHH!!!!"" Aden screamed as he was hit on his back with a rolled up towel. Satrina had this odd smile, half anger half amusement. She whipped him over and over again with the the towel her words broken by the boy's screaming. "Now......I have......to.....wash.....it over......again!"
SNAP! SNAP SNAP!
Aden was screaming in pain but......he was having another totally different experience that came along with the pain......He didn't know her, this dark haired girl who just appeared before him. But.....
This feeling.....What is it? Oooohh Noo~ it's too much! I'm going.....I'm going to....
Satrina stopped all of a sudden. She huffed and gathered the dirty bedsheet. "Whoever you are. Don't ever get in my way."
Aden just lay there looking up at her. the beautiful girl with strange golden eyes, her gaze was so cold. He stared at her until she walked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:00 pm
Grell heard the commotion and rushed out to see what was going on. She glared a bit when she saw that it was Aden. "What the hell are you doing messing up the laundry Aden? Come on inside and we'll get you cleaned up after you apologize to Satrina." She grabbed him by the hand and led him inside back to Satrina. "I'm sorry about Aden's mess Satrina. This here is Aden. The guy I was talking to you about. Aden you'd better not have gotten my letter from William dirty, or else I'll be smacking you next."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:08 pm
"Grell wait...." Aden protested as he was dragged up and back to that girl. He was pressing his knees tightly together, his face a deep red. he prayed that the girl won't notice it. he covered the front of himself with the bag he usally had.
"This is your delivery boy?" Satrina asked, she was not impressed. It showed clearly on her face. "Well, he can wash the bedsheet as an apology."
Aden gulped. "Alright....that's fair. Oh! The letter." He carefully pulled out the letter from his bag handing it to Grell. All the while starring at Satrina with a flushed face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:15 pm
Grell took the letter from him and could tell that things weren't going so well between them. And she noticed that Aden was acting a bit odd, using that bag to obviously cover something. He wasn't hard from getting hurt...was he? Grell smirked before shooing him off. "Go on and go wash those sheets by hand. The laundry room is downstairs Aden. Also remember to hang them up when you're finished."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:21 pm
"Oh y-yes." Aden took the bedsheet and hurried away. glad to be able to get away from an embarrassing situation, he was indeed hard, turned on from the whipping he got from that......girl.

Satrina coolly watched him for a moment. "Kinda pathetic isn't he? I mean Clumsy." She coughed. she didn't want to seem as if she was insulting Grell's choice of delivery boy. She stretched her arms overhead. "Oh well, At least I wont' be late for Miss Isabella's game. Sebastian is giving me the afternoon off so that I can play with The young master and Isabella." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:33 pm
"He's not really as bad as he seems to be. He's still in the Academy in the Shingami Realm, so he's still maturing. He's not really that bad once you get to know him better. I was invited to play as well. The whole mansion was invited save for Ms. Spencer. No one ever wants to play with her."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:41 pm
"Oh, then this will be fun....what are we playing again?"

"......What's spin the bottle?" Claude asked Sebastian as they were all seated on the floor around a wine bottle and a hat.
Isabella clapped her hands to get everyone's attention, "OK now that everyone's here, here are all the rules."

1) Draw a piece of paper from the hat, it has numbers on them
2) Spin the bottle. Who ever it ends up the spinner must kiss the person on the lips.
3) If you get a 7 from the hat then you must spend 7 minutes in Heaven with that person.
4) the person who was kissed must take a turn as spinner.
5) Lips only!

"This is a kissing game?" Claude pushed his glasses up on his face.
"Yes, the more people play the funner it is. Who wants to go first?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:54 pm
Ciel raised his hand to go first. "I'll go first. And just so we're all clear 7 minutes of Heaven is where you make out with the person on the paper for 7 whole minutes non-stop. No matter the gender or age. We're all pretty mature here anyways." Ciel went up the hat and pulled out a 6 It was one away from 7, but not quite. He then went down to the bottle and spun it, almost passing out from blushing when it landed on Sebastian. "It landed on....Seb..Sebastian...." Sebastian smirked. This was going to be interesting to say the least.

Ciel stood up and walked up to Sebastian. He wouldn't really be able to do this with his eyes opened, so after getting his aim he closed his eyes and gave him a five second kiss on the lips before walking back in his seat, still blushing.

Sebastian was next and it landed on Satrina. Grell smirked. "Pucker up Sebby."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:59 pm
When it landed on her, Satrina immediately got nervous. Now that she had gotten the rules of the game she was blushing deeply. This would be her first Kiss and it was with....Sebastian!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:03 pm
Ciel stopped Sebastian for a bit before he pulled his hand into the hat. "Before you do anything Sebastian Claude you can't get mad at him for whatever happens during the game. It's just a game and a once in a lifetime thing, so don't get mad at him. Okay Sebastian you may pull your number." Sebastian pulled a 7 really hoping that Claude wouldn't hold this against him as he showed everyone the number. Ciel smirked and showed them a monitor. "We'll know if you're following the rules or not in the next room over. Satrina please leave the room with Sebastian." Sebastian kept his facial emotions in check to not upset his lover as he waited for Satrina.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:17 pm
Claude got angry anyways. at least outwardly he didn't show it, he didn't like anyone kissing his lover eve if it was his daughter, at least the kiss Ciel gave Sebastian was a quick one. He turned his head away, not wanting to watch.
Another person was deeply disappointed as well. Aden watched as the pretty dark haired girl get up and follow the older man into the next room. He looked down at his feet.

Her legs had become like jelly as she followed Sebastian into the next room. The feeling of butterflies in his stomach was pretty strong, Seeing that the next room over had a timer on a table, She looked up at Sebastian, a rich blush on her face. "Uhm....Uh....Sebastian....I had never....uh.....kissed another person before....much less."
OH Lucifer what I am I doing?

She gave him a panicked look when he moved closer to her. She did have some feelings of attraction towards him. It was mostly because he had saved her yesterday. But this went way beyond simple hero worship. "Sa-sabastian?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:10 pm
Sebastian was planning on making it up to him later in the bedroom by kissing him ten times better. He had gotten closer to her but had stopped when he called her name. "Hm? What is it Satrina?"

Everyone else was watching on the screen, wondering what was going to happen now. Grell hoped that Satrina wouldn't have too much of an obsession over Sebastian. Not when she was trying to get her with Aden.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:56 pm
"Uhhmm......Does it have to be 7 minutes long?" She asked, she was painfully aware that she was stalling and Satrina knew that she'd have to kiss him as part of the game. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she was blushing and fidgeting nervously.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games