Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:05 pm
Agh. Why couldn't the godamned blue bolero match the old blue dragon dress? Or even the knight tunic? They're taunting me with closer and closer approximations!

Edit: Forgot about the angel tunic. Yatta!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Dernier Cri, with ridiculous gold prices, has no GC prices. And the same day it is released, we are given the option to "buy" lotto numbers? This is beyond money hungry, Gaia. sad  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Soranoko
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:54 pm
Um... wow. I've never had even 1,000,000 gold at one time. I don't think I've ever made it over 800,000. gonk

You'd think those mega expensive items would at least have more than one pose? >__>  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:50 pm
I think this is a first for Gaia prices.

....but I needz that airship. I needz it. Only 400k to go. Aiiiie~

The hat's pretty too.

Also there are more poses but the shop isn't showing them yet.  

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:44 pm
Only for the bifrost. Unless you count the stupid store logo as a pose.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:04 pm
Chinese Gaia is very odd. @__ @;; I wish we had some of the items, but I'm far too lazy to sign up and use a translator. xD;  

Soranoko
Crew

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:25 am
o.O Whoa, yeah it is. And yeah, it would be nice to have some of those items.

Seriously, if I have one more customer try to argue with me about the full retail price of the iPhone, I will kick them in the face. Seriously, people, phones are expensive, and Apple's not exactly known for being oh-so-affordable.

edit: that Gold Lotto thing is annoying. D:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:49 am
Gaia must be very.very.very desperate for money now. confused I wish they would put this much effort into making the actual site more interesting. I'd gladly hang around here for hours, but there just isn't anything to do other than some mundane mini-games and the chatting with silly people.

I am slightly curious how zOMG is working out now, I wouldn't mind playing that game some more, but it seems everything requires cooperation with one or more other gaians. I've been enjoying the solo content.  

Aldo

Vicious Warlord

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:30 pm
I get sick of zOMG because it lags my browser out in 30 minutes or so. Still need to get a new computer. I may not be able to do as well in Booty Grab as somebody with a better machine, but at least I don't die when it lags out on me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:58 pm
I started playing zomg again around the end of summer, although I usually only stay on long enough to grab my daily chances on there now. I don't think I'll be able to beat the boss anytime soon. gonk  

Soranoko
Crew

Aldo

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:52 pm
i actually logged in earlier today but other than the random chance thing i didnt notice anything changed. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:04 pm
I want the hair that the Hidden Ace model in the announcement has ): T  

Soranoko
Crew

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:17 pm
Eh? When did we get the new stockings in Moira's shop? With the Halloween update? I saw a lot more colors of those on the Chinese website, too...

Oh, I hope we get the other stockings and shoes I saw.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:29 pm
I want to art-stuffs this outfit, but I'm entirely too lazy. User Image  

Xanilus

Elder

A Fatal Fairytale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:55 am
My heart burns with the pain of disco, pain of disco, pain of disco~  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games