Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:20 pm
Aden gulped and reached into the hat, and spun the bottle before he looked at what number he got.
He let out a gasp when it stopped at Satrina. The demon girl for her part just stared disbelievingly.
"What number did you get Aden?" Isabella asked.
The young Reaper opened his hand and very nearly fainted. Sammel glanced over. " He's got the other '7'."
Now Satrina was glaring. "Again? Do you expect me to...."
"Those are the rules." Isabella said warningly.
"Oh!" Satrina got to her feet grabbed the Bushing's boy's arms and practically dragged him out of the room.

Claude had his face in his gloved hand.....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:23 pm
Grell smirked with a completely innocent look on her face, pretending she had nothing to do with this. She sent one of her dragons into the room to turn the camera back around so that they could see everything before making it go away.

Ciel smirked, and looked over at Grell, knowing that he must have had something to do with this, knowing he was trying to play match maker for the two of them. Sebastian smirked over at Grell as well, having an idea that Grell rigged the game.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:40 pm
Aden stumbled after her, falling onto the couch which not too long ago had been occupied by two demons.
Satrina slapped the timer. "Let's just this over with." She said, seating herself beside him and leaning close.
Aden felt her soft lips then all of a sudden, her tongue was in his mouth, he gave a yelp and pulled back. "What are you doing?"
"Eh? What are you doing? We can't stop...." Satrina kissed him again. Aden whimpered against her lips allowing her to completely invade him.
Something was wrong, there was no taste, none what's so ever. Satrina's eyebrow twitched and pulled back. kissing him slower, more gently. Aden slowly relaxed as she slowed down. He smiled a little and started to respond kissing her back.
There.....there it is.... Satrina flicked her tongue across his lips. Feeling the boy shiver. He tasted like Strawberries and rich cream. Like innocence and desire mixed as one. She began to enjoy the soft gentle kisses, so different from Sebastian's.
Aden was on cloud 9, He kissed this pretty girl, hardly daring to believe that this wasn't a dream. He brought his hand up to lightly touch her face. When she didn't pull away, he ran his fingers along her jaw, touching her ear and fingering her soft silky black hair. "MMmmmm...." Satrina responded favorably at the touching.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:49 pm
Grell was smiling from ear to ear, quite pleased with her handiwork. She was planning on a demon and Shinigami alliance once she was queen, and them being together would be the first step to that. Sebastian and the others watched with happy smiles on their faces as well at how happy they looked together. Aden hadn't made the best first impression, but he was making up for that now.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:57 pm
Aden felt her hands on his shoulders, one of his hands went down to her waist, reaching around to her back. She gripped his coat. He pulled away for a moment to breath. ".....You are so beautiful," he whispered. the words making her blush. "Like a dream come true."
"Don't say such things...."
"You'd rather I lie?"
"No....eh...I-I..."
"Then allow me to...."
"Your talking too much." Satrina cut him off with another round of kisses. curious on if his taste would change as well if she did something different. She reached own and ran her hand along his leg, from the knee upwards. She felt him gasping, his taste becoming richer, creamier. like thick milk.

BRIIINNNGG!!!!

The sound of the timer going off startled them. Satrina was the first to pull away. Aden reluctantly let her go.

Watching from the other room. Isabella sighed. "I thought that the timer was supposed to be broken."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:02 pm
Grell sighed rather disappointed when it ended so soon. "I had a dragon summon in there, I should have made sure that it was broken. I wanted it to last longer." Ciel smirked. "I think we all wanted it to last longer Grell."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:10 pm
All except Claude, He had noticed that the timer had been broken before the game started and had fixed it before he returned from the next room.
He looked up as Satrina returned. blushing a little but none the worse for wear. Aden was following her like a little puppy, all sparkling eyes and a happy smile. He sat beside her and tried to take her hand.
Satrina snatched her hand away and slapped him over the head. "This doesn't mean that I like you!"
"But-but....that those kisses! Weren't they magical for you too?"
"No!"
"Aww, That's a pity. We can try it again if you'd like,"
No!" SLAP!
"Ow.....Hit me if it makes you feel better. I don't' mind." Aden said, now face down on the floor, Satrina's swift hand having knocked him down.
Ugh, how infuriating! She crossed her arms, intending on ignoring the fawning boy for the rest of the game.

"Satrina....It's your turn."
The girl spun the bottle and took a number, it was a 6.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:18 pm
Grell couldn't help but laugh her a** off. The seen looked so oddly familiar when she had started to fawn over both William and Claude they both called her annoying and hurt her....a lot. After awhile she gave up on Sebastian and only fawned over William who started hurting her even more, and she liked it. They would start off like this but Grell knew they would be lovebirds before they knew it. She did glare over at Claude though for fixing the timer. Grell wondered who Satrina would kiss next.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:27 pm
The bottle stopped spinning, pointing at Ciel. At least, she didn't have to make out with him. Satrina crawled over to the Blushing earl having to lean over Isabella to do so. Isabella leaned back. "Hurry up. Your boobs are poking into my..."
Satrina let out a nervous giggle. And kissed Ciel for 10 seconds, being curious on how Ciel's tasted like, she flicked her the tip of her tongue quickly between his lips Creamy Milk Chocolate. She savored the taste since it was almost the same taste as Sebastian.
Satrina let out a yelp as Isabella gave her boobs a squeeze to get her attention. "Get off of me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:33 pm
Ciel allowed himself to be kissed by Satrina as per the rules, and knew that the other was mainly just tasting him to see how he tasted. She was a curious demoness afterall. He smirked to himself when Isabella squeezed her boob to get her off. "The girls in this house are kinky." He then took his turn and it landed on Sammael. "Well that's a twist." He smirked before getting up and kissed the cat demon for ten seconds as well before pulling away to sit back down.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:46 pm
Isabella huffed finally get the other girl off of her. "Well, it can't be helped. I by choice, her by nature.."
"What!?" Satrina truned as crimson as Isabella's hair. "I have no choice! It's all because of this game."
"So your saying it's my fault now.?"
"No, I don't. I'm just saying that it's because your more perverted then even a sucubus."
Sammael sighed, hearing the girls argue, it wasn't a serious argument, as they both where giggling.
Isabella smiled." More then even you? That's quiet an honor Satrina. I even got to touch your boobs tonight."
"Oh you!" Forgetting completely about the game, Satrina tried to get her back by putting her hands on Isabella's chest and squeezing.
"Kyaa!" Isabella mocked screamed and responded by jamming her finger under Satrina's arms. Making the other girl giggle and laugh. The demon girl tried to push her hands away. "At least I got some, your as flat as a board."
"What!?" Isabella tickled her harder.

Ignoring them, Sammael spun the bottle and got Claude. While Claude was distracted by the going ons, He snuck up and gave him a quick kiss. "It's your trun Spider." He winked playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:50 pm
Ciel turned and giggled at the fake argument that the two girls were having and even more so at the sneak kiss that Sammael gave to Claude. Grell and Sebastian were watching the girls play fight, so they didn't see that Sammael had kissed Claude. Ciel smirked more and waited to see who it was going to land on next, wondering how much longer the game was going to go on for.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:56 pm
When Claude had spun, he got Grell. Perhaps infected a little by the girl's playful banter, he urged Grell to stand up. In one smooth fluid movement, he dipped Grell back and gave her a dramatic kiss right in front of everybody.
"KYAAA!!!!!" Both young girls and Mey-rin let out a chorus of fan girl squeals.
Claude smiled in amusement and lifted Grell back to her feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:32 am
Grell was told by Claude that the bottle had landed on her and she gladly and willingly stood up when she was asked to. Grell smirked at the dramatic kiss and even lifted her leg up into the air for an even more dramatic effect. When she was back on her feet she smiled at him. "No wonder Sebby fell for you. You're a true Romeo aren't you?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:20 pm
"Actually, he fought me every step of the way." Claude deadpanned. which caused even more giggles and blushed faces.
The game continued, With Grell kissing mey-rin, Mey-rin to Samm and so forth, until all the numbers in the hat where gone.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games