Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:48 pm
Soon the game was over and everyone was in bed for the night. Grell had talked Ciel into letting Aden stay for the night and Ciel said that he could as long as nothing got damaged during his stay. Soon it was morning and everyone was sitting down for breakfast, and Sebastian came in carrying a letter for Grell.

Grell looked at the seal and it looked quite...demonic. She smirked at the letter and saw this as the perfect opportunity to make a good first impression on her future demon subjects. "Satan has invited me to a ball in my honor to congratulate me on my pregnancy."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:56 pm
Claude frowned. "Don't go. Most likely it would be a trap."
Satrina wiped her mouth. "I agree, Satan is ambitious but he's not stupid....  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:02 pm
"I already have it in my mind that I'm going, but it's for my own gain that I do so. If I go I can make a good impression on the demons living in Hell because I wish to start a rebellion against Satan. In the end I'll be the one to win, not him. If the demons see my powers in action they will think me a better leader then him. Also I wish to share with them some of my ideals that will take place during my reign. I'm sure they'll be interested to hear that if they fight for me they won't have to worry about death gods and angels trying to kill them while they feed on an allowed number of souls."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:14 pm
Claude put his coffee cup down. "Your going to start a rebellion in hell......" He sighed listening to the rest of her plan. "Do you think that demons would follow such a plan? Allowed number of souls? I think it is utter lunacy...but If your sure that's what you want to do."

Satrina was listening carefully, her breakfast nearly done. When Aden walked in to look for something to eat. He took one look at her skipped over to sit beside her at the table. "Good morning Sat-"
"I'm finished, Thanks for the meal." Satrina said., quickly stuffing what was left on her plate and getting up out of the chair. "I'll go and make the beds this morning Grell."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:19 pm
"Yes it's what I want to do. I know for a fact that a demon can go at least two years without a soul, but we can work with once a year on Halloween. They each can make a one day contract with a human, or make one long term contract with a human and just take their soul when their goals are completed. The rest of the souls can go to the death gods as part of the new treaty. I'd much rather try and fail then to have never tried at all."

Grell smirked when Satrina got up after Aden sat down. "Don't worry Aden. One say she'll warm up to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:31 pm
Claude sighed again and shook his head, still not convinced/ HE put the hot pot of water on the tea tray to take it to Ciel.

Aden sighed. Then he remembered. "Grell! I forgot to tell you that William has the day off today and he will be coming over-"
"- after breakfast." William finished for him standing by the kitchen door with a gift bag and flowers in one hand. "Did you get distracted again Aden?" He frowned at his student. But the boy was smiling broadly. "Yep! And such a welcome distraction. A pale skin beauty, with hair as dark as deepest night, and her eyes.....OOoh! cold and golden, so perfect!"

Claude twitched, it was his daughter that the boy was talking about.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:36 pm
Grell quickly put the letter away so that William couldn't see it. No use in him worrying about it when he was already set on going tonight. When Aden mentioned being distracted by Satrina she chuckled a bit. "We were playing a game yesterday and Aden got to kiss Calude's daughter. I think that Aden's in love. Hello William. I have very good news to tell you." She got up from the table and whispered into William's ear. "I'm pregnant."

Everyone else was laughing at Aden's expressions and words as well...well all except for Claude who wasn't amused.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:44 pm
William's eyes widened in surprise. "What?" he looked at Grell. "Are you certain about this?"

Aden ate his breakfast quickly since William was here for his day off he wold be staying as well, and he wanted to go and help Satrina with her chores today. Anything, just to be near her. "Thanks for the meal!" He said, putting his empty plate into the kitchen sink and hurried out.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:58 pm
Grell smiled and nodded. "I'm absolutely certain about this. I'm pregnant with your child William."

After breakfast the rest of the demons went off to do their chores and Ciel went to violin practice.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:07 pm
William was stunned, a child? their child? It was an unexpected surprise. He put his arms around Grell. "That's......wonderful news." he said, giving her a kiss, a smile growing on his face. "I was going to surprise you with some news of my own but...Really, a baby?" He said in wonderment.

Aden did indeed followed Satrina around HE held her laundry basket as she unmade the beds and replaced the used ones with clean ones.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:18 pm
Grell smiled and kissed her back. "Yes a baby. Really? You have news too?" Grell looked up at him curiously. "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:23 pm
"I have been nominated to become the regional manager of the whole of the northern islands, from Iceland to England." William said. He gave her the gift-bag. "I had hoped the steal you away for the day to celebrate. I made reservations at a hotel....I suppose that we have much more to celebrate now."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Grell smiled happily before giving him a hug. "Really! That's great news William! Alright let's go and celebrate, but I need to be back by 6pm. I have things that need to be done here in the mansion." She wanted to be back soon enough to get ready for the ball later on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:47 pm
William smiled "Very well."

A little later, Satrina was getting tired of Aden following her around, He kept sighing and fawning over her, trying to hold her hands and get another kiss from her. It didn't matter that she responded by hitting him with ever what was in her hand at the moment. He secretly enjoyed it.
The demon-girl had quite enough. While taking the broom and some wash cloths to be stored away, She smiled at him. "Aden....come here.
The boy jumped to her side."Yes my darling?"
"Put your hands inbetween the rails of the stair way." She pointed with a charming smile. When he did this. She used one of the cloths to ties his hands there.
"Miss Satrina?" He looked up at her confused. "Is this....some kind of game?" He was bent over with his hand tied to the posts.
"Yes it is. " Satrina, then tied his ankles to the broomstick, forcing him to spread his legs. "If you can stay like this for an hour, Then I will gladly accompany you for lunch." She said, rechecking the ties so that he could't get free.
Aden smiled brightly. "Really? Lunch with me? A romantic one?"
"What ever you wish." Satrina smirked. using the last cloth to gag him as well. "Remember......An hour." She tickled his chin in a playful way before leaving him.
Stupid idiot.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:58 pm
"Let me go and get my purse!" She giggled happily before stopping her tracks at the sight of Aden tied down to the main stairway. She sweat dropped before raising an eyebrow at him. "Let me guess....Satrina tied you down for stalking her? You are approaching women the wrong way Aden. Women sometimes need their space, and you're always invading hers. Just tell her she's beautiful, offer to take her on dates only once a week, and buy her gifts to enhance her beauty. Take it from a woman who knows what she's talking about." She then left him there and went to her room for her purse before going off to William again. "Ready to go!"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games