Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:09 pm
Aden tried to explain to her about how after the hour was up he was going to go on a date with her but all that came out where muffled sounds.

William nodded and took her hand, He pulled out a key from his pocket and using it's magic, transported them directly to the hotel room he set up as a lovely space to relax and be together.

Aden stayed like that for about 15 minutes when he heard footsteps coming down the hallway. Nervously twitching, he truned his head see a blur of red, but it wasn't Grell. It was Miss Isabella.
She giggled. "So she finally got tired of your snooping? Gee, I wish I'd thought of that sooner myself.....Still, she is rather gutsy. " She inspected his bent over position. "Fancy that, a broomstick. you can't move can't you?" She asked a devious grin appearing on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:36 pm
Grell was impressed with the hotel room and smiled before sitting down on the bed. The letter was safe in her room, completely out of sight.

Ciel was getting better and better, and his playing could be heard throughout the halls.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:54 pm
"So....what's the story with Aden and Claude's daughter? I never realized that He had children." William asked pouring himself a glass of wine and Grell a glass of juice. Since alcohol would be bad for the baby.

Aden whimpered. he had heard the music but not much else. Isabella had gone but not before She had pulled his pants down, exposeing his pinkstriped boxers covered in apattern of cute cookies and teddy bears.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:59 pm
"Apparently a long time ago Claude had sex with a succubus and the mother decided not to kill her when she was born. She had originally been sent during Halloween to watch over the Phantomhive Estate, but she got close to the people in it, and gained her human heart after an incident with a cat."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:13 pm
"A cat?" When Grell had explain it in more detail he stood there thoughtfully. "It seems to me that any demon that has a connection with the Phantomhives is more likely change in some way. Or was it.....because of Miss Torquemada? Her demons servant has had a heart for centuries. I wounder why that is."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:20 pm
"Because Sammael feel deeply in love with his original contractor. Maybe he's just an influence of some kind on any demon that walks in a place where he's at. I really don't understand it that much myself. So...what do we have planned today?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:27 pm
"We have dinner later this afternoon, but until then, We'll do whatever you want to do. " William said giving her a kiss.

By the time the hour was up, Aden had been standing there tied up bend over, and with his pants pulled down. He was weeping on the inside hoping that no-one else would see him stuck in a ridiculous position. He had been lucky so far.
When the violin music stopped he tugged at the bindings. Hearing foot steps coming down the hallway,  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:37 pm
Grell smiled and kissed him back before getting into his lap after sitting him down on the bed. "How good do you think these hotel beds are hm? Think the mortals knew what they were doing when they made them?" Demons were horny creatures by default.

Ciel had put his violin away when he was done with his lessons for the day and made his way down the stairs. He realized that something was off and backtracked his steps and sweat dropped at the trapped Aden. "Do I even want to know? You're older then me and even I don't wear boxers like that...."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:50 pm
William couldn't help but give Grell a silly little grin as a response. "Did you open my gift yet?" he asked. He had brought Grell some sexy lingerie and he had hoped to see his beautiful goddess flaunting her perfect body in them.

Aden tugged at the bindings making muffled sounds.

Meanwhile, in the library Satrina had just finished her morning chores and was sitting beside Sebastian who was taking his usual morning brake reading a book. Claude had gone out to run the errands and the young demon was interested in getting another kiss from Sebastian.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:56 pm
'No I haven't." She looked into the red gift bag and smirked at the sexy red lingerie and took it out of the bag. "Want to see me try this on?" She waved it back and forth in her hands in a teasing manner.

Ciel sighed and tried to undo the bindings, but they were on there way too tight. "Wow she did a good job..."

Sebastian had realized that Satrina was sitting next to him just staring at him almost before he took his eyes away from his book to look at her. "Can I help you with something Satrina?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:03 pm
Again, He gave that silly little smile. "Yes...." He said a little bluntly, blushing as he sipped the wine.

"Yes, I need help with something.....Something that I can't do by myself." Satrina said, Her breath coming in a little more fast, she tried to control her excitement she didn't want to scare him away. Even thought her face was carefully controlled, her golden eyes betrayed the burning desire she had for him at that moment. Oddly enough, it was the exact same expression Claude had when he was seducing the other demon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:12 pm
Grell then nodded before she went off to the bathroom and came back wearing her present. "So? How does it look?" She gave a few sexy poses like a model would.

Sebastian looked right into her eyes and quickly realized that it was the exact same look that Claude gives him whenever he seduces him. He didn't know why, but he felt like he should just go along with it. Sebastian knew that Grell was trying to hook her up with Aden, but naturally when a demon is seduced by a succubus it's rather hard to turn them down when they look at you like that. "Really? What is it?" They were definitely close to being one in the same.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:29 pm
William's wineglass dropped to the floor, luckly there was hardly more then drop in it and it bounce harmlessly on the thick soft carpet. His green eyes where on Grell as she walked out of teh bathroom wearing a red chemise that lifted her breasts in that enchanting way, a g-string peeped out from under the very short hem. a Gater belt holding up sheer stockings.....The whole thing veiled by a long sheer red robe that hung just off the shoulders. The effect was ethereal, William felt his body respond with first a shiver, and a sudden warmth. By god she was so beautiful.....better then what he imagined.

Satrina put a hand on his knee. Still looking at him, her mind intent on getting what she wanted. "I want.......I want to taste you again Sebastian." She said, by nature she was direct and honest. "I never tasted anything like what you gave me yesterday in that kiss." She caressed his knee, slowly going up his thigh. "I want more......Sebastian." She even whispered his name the same way as Claude.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:38 pm
Grell smirked at his reaction before walking over to him in a seductive manner, again getting into his lap and looked down into his lap. "Seems like your very happy to see me."

The book fell out of his hands as he was easily seduced by Satrina, getting confusion in his mind, thinking that she was way too much like Claude. "I suppose...one more time...couldn't hurt." He wasn't completely under just yet. He wouldn't be until their lips touched again.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:52 pm
William's face became as red as Grell's hair. He pushed his glasses up with one hand putting his arm around her with the other. "What did you expect when your dressed up like this?" He fingered the soft fabric covering her body, it was tantalizing to see this way. the lace and silk just barely covering what needed to be covered.

"I'm glad." She said, leaning over to kiss him. The moment their lips met she pushed his tongue into his mouth, moaning softly at the taste. Her fingers curled around the fabric of his pants, not realizing that his thighs where one of his sensitive places. But she could taste his growing arousal through their kiss.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games