Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:57 pm
Grell blushed at his very soft and gentle touch against her body. "You planned this all along. This is all your doing my love..." She was smiling as she spoke.

The very moment that their lips met he felt under her thrall yet again and he started to get aroused once again as well not only from the kiss, but because she was touching his sensitive thighs. He kissed her back, moaning into it a bit as well as he was pulled under like a mermaid does with a sailor.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:24 pm
Claude took a deep breath. Listening as Sebastian explained what had happened. As they got dressed, he closed the door behind him and put the books where they where supposed to go. "How is Satrina?"
Sammael pulled his tail coat on. "She is alright, she escaped without harm." Even though he had done it with good intentions, he felt a little bad for taking advantage of Sebastian's heightened passions. He glanced up when he felt a hand on top of his head. The taller Butler petted him. "Thank you."
In all honestly, he wasn't at all surprised that Satrina would try something, her abilities as a succubus had awakened from that first kiss.However he was deeply disappointed in Sebastian, he had trusted that his lover would know enough not to let her get that close to him again.
It hurt every-time he thought about Sebastian's infidelity.

---

William kissed her. "We'll work something out Grell. I'm sure that we can."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:30 pm
Sebastian was rather ashamed at what he had done as well and was trying to think of ways to make it up to his lover for allowing Satrina to take advantage of him like that. He should have known better and stopped her from getting that second kiss. "I'm sorry Claude...I should have known better..." He didn't know what else to say...he was just really sorry.

Grell and William had just had an argument about living arrangements when Grell got crowned Queen of Hell. Grell wanted William to live with her in Hell as her King, but William said he couldn't because of work. "I sure hope it all works out William. I would hate to only get to see you on Halloween every year."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:39 pm
Claude looked at him. His expression was impassive, almost cold, but his pained emotions showed clearly in his golden eyes. He gave a slight sigh.
"Ive brought the fish that you had reserved from the docks for supper tonight. So you want help preparing supper?" He asked, Thought his mind and heart where in a turmoil. He needed to be busy in order to think clearly on what he had to do next, Both Satrina and Sebastian had to be punished for this. if not then however would she ever learn?

William got up from the bed. "The Bathtub should be more then big enough for the both of us. Before we have supper my dear?" He asked holding his hand out to his fiance.

--

Some hours later, Claude had finished putting the final touches on dessert for supper when he finally figured out the perfect solution.
Satrina had been holed up in her bedroom and he had left her there for now. Now, he waited for Grell and William to retrun.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:47 pm
"Yes I'll help you prepare dinner. Thank you for making sure that fish got here. It's Ciel's favorite." He sighed as he could see how hurt his lover was as he walked into the kitchen to help him prepare it.

Hours later Grell and William returned back to the mansion 6 pm on the dot like Grell had asked him too. Grell could smell the food and led William into the kitchen. "Smells really great in here. Hello Sebby and Claude. Why you guys look so down?"

Sebastian sighed as he waved at Grell and William. "Relationship troubles..."

Grell looked at Claude curiously. "Oh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:56 pm
Claude shook his head. "Mr. Spears.....Can I have a moment if you don't mind?"
William lifted an eyebrow, in curiosity. "What's this about?"
"I wish to speak to you in privet perhaps you can help me in a problem that I am having?"
"Very well...." William let go of Grell, giving her a glance that promised her that he would tell her all about it later.

They walked into Sebastian's office, closing the door behind them.
About 15 minutes later, they came back out. William looked thoughtful. "Very well, I will wait for her here." As the spider demon left to get his daughter William Explained to Grell. "He asked me if I could take in Satrina as my maid. As he explained it, She had ...." Here he glanced at Sebastian."...caused some troubles And Claude thought that It would be in everyone's best interest if he had her sent away."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:10 am
Grell had simply nodded at William when he gave her a look that said that he would tell her everything later on. She waited patiently for them to come back out and couldn't stop the smirk on her face as she glanced over at Sebastian after she had been told. "I see. So Sebby allowed himself to be taken in by a seductress demon? A succubus? I thought you were stronger then that Sebby because of all long you managed to push me away, and I'm stronger then she is. Then again I was a man, so my effects at seduction wasn't that great, but still. I suppose that if the Crow can't control himself then it is indeed best if Satrina lives with you and Aden. Actually this works in my favor as well..."

Sebastian didn't say anything to Grell, for he knew that she was right. He could have had better control over the situation instead of letting lust getting the better of him. Even if he was a demon he was one with a heart, and he shouldn't have allowed it to happen.

When he didn't say anything Grell looked at William once again. "I really do hope that you get that big time promotion William, and I'll work towards my own promotion as well as Queen of Hell. Heaven and Hell aren't part of the human world like the humans believe that it is. They are each their own dimension, Heaven directly above the Earth, and Hell right above it, but never within it. In this way the existence of the three worlds together creates harmony and peace, as well as in equal balance. If Lucifer is allowed to go on with his war against the Heaven Dimension that balance will be broken, and all chaos will break loose on Earth. The humans will kill themselves and others, and they will be wiped off the face of the planet. God will have no more souls to save. The Death Gods will have no more souls to reap, and the demons will die out as well without their meals of human souls and emotions. I can not allow this to happen, for I call two of the four worlds my home, and one would be a major part of the three that would be ruined. If I myself can't gain a human soul at least every ten years I'll perish and die. Satan needs to be stopped and I'm the only one that can do it."

Grell closed her eyes before smiling and opening them up again. "I need to get the other demons against his war, no matter what it takes. They need me to be their Queen, and I don't want to let them down. I didn't want to tell you this because I was afraid you'd stop me but Satan invited me to a ball in honor of my pregnancy. In fact he's how I knew I was even pregnant. He knew before I did. I plan on attending this ball because I need to gain the trust of the demons from the inside. I can't start my revolution from the inside of this manor. I hope you understand William...."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:27 pm
William took both her hands in his. " I should stop you, I know that I should. But......you've never listened to me have you?" He looked at Grell for a long moment. remembering all the times when the red reaper had annoyed him constantly. No, he never did. William gave her a kiss. "So I won't stop you this time. Just promise me that you'll win."

There where footsteps coming down the hallway, a moment later Claude came back in carrying a suitcase. Satrina was right behind him wiping her eyes. It was clear on how heart-broken she was for leaving.
"I have already spoken to her, she will be an examplmentry maid, Mr Spears."
Satrina lowered her arm, and gave William a polite bow of her head. "Sir...."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:33 pm
Grell laughed and shook her head no. "No I've never really listened to you before. I promise that I'll win no matter what it takes." Grell smiled before she kissed him back as well and waved good bye to Satrina as they walked in. "You're going to like the Shinigami Realm Satrina. It's nice and peaceful there. I'll be going back there as well eventually too, so behave yourself alright?" Grell then turned around and ran to her room to get ready for the ball.

Sebastian sighed and waved good bye to her as well. "Good bye Satrina...." Ciel came out and waved good bye to her as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:45 pm
Satrina bowed low to Ciel."Thank you for allowing me to stay here for awhile. Lord Phantomhive." The girl had regained her composer as soon as she saw him walk in. Like Claude she was being formal as she was taught to be. "I will not forget my experiences here." She said.
Claude sighed. "It won't be forever Satrina..." Then ignoring the fact that he was doing this in front of the Earl, took her in a one armed embrace. "You can come back when I say it's alright for you to come back."
She looked up at him. "You promise?"
Claude let go of her and criss-crossed his finger over his chest. "Cross my heart." he smiled.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:53 pm
"You're very welcome Satrina. You're welcome here as soon as Claude says it's safe for you to return. By the way Satrina? Go and get Aden and take him with you. He's still tied up to my staircase."

Sebastian was smiling at the father daughter moment, and decided not to say anything for now.

Soon Grell was dressed and ready to go in the same outfit she wore for Halloween. She blushed as she walked out and saw that William was still there. "This dress and jewels, and the tiara...belonged to my mother..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:02 pm
The suitcase hit the floor with a dull thud. Satrina's eyes widened. "Ahh! I completely forgot about him!" She practically ran from the kitchen.
Claude was blinking in confusion. as was William. "Tied up to the staircase?"
Hearing Grell, William looked over to see her. He blinked for a moment, then smiled. "It suits you, more then you know."

Upstairs, Satrina quickly undid the ties holding the boy down the staircase, she untied the broomstick as well, Laughing at the fact that someone had pulled his pants down. "Nice underpants." She snickered.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:19 pm
Ciel smirked over at Claude. "Isabella told me that since he was annoying the hell out of Satrina she tied him up and said that if he could stay like that for a whole hour then she would take him out on a date. Now she owes him one because the dumb idiot actually did it."

Grell blushed and smiled at William before walking up to him. "Thank you William. I'll be dressing like this more often once I'm Queen of Hell. Well I must be off now. Bye." She kissed him deeply before going out the door and began walking to the portal she walked through before.

Aden was practically in tears after Isabella pulled his pants down. He smiled in joy however when he saw Satrina, still a bit hurt at her teasing though. "I rather like my underpants...please set me free? Also you owe me a date!" He was glad to finally be untied.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:33 pm
Claude's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. He adjusted his glasses. "I hope that she keeps her word on that." He was aware how his daughter felt about Aden and how Aden felt about her. It would be intresting to see what she would do now that she would be living with him for next while.

"Ugh, Fine whatever. " Satrina said as she finished untying him. "Pull your pants up because we have to get going now." She would think about filling her promise later.
They went back downstairs, Aden following Satrina. The girl picked up her suitcase. "I'm ready."
Claude gave her a hard look. "Satrina, I expect you to behave properly as a young lady should...." He caught how Aden was smiling at her. "....and also to keep your promises."
She turned red, catching on to what he meant. "Y-Yes Father."

William shurrged. "Come Aden, Satrina...we'll get you settled in as soon as possible." He pulled out a key from his pocket and inserted it into the closet door. The key's magic creating an instant portal from the manor to the Shinigami realm.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:52 pm
Aden followed after them, really hoping that she would keep her promise to him. Soon they were home and Aden was once again following after Satrina. "Can I help you unpack? I promise not to touch anything you don't want me to."

Eventually Grell made it to the portal and opened up with her demon powers before stepping through into Hell once again. Demons weren't at home, and most likely at the ball already. Grell smiled as she started to walk down the path and made it to the front of the castle. She showed her invite to the guards. "I'm the guest of honor. Open the doors."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games