Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:48 pm
Chibi - What...the hell....are you talking about?!

Memai - Manmai Shounensaki!! xd ! heart

Nyome - (the guild has been around for 6 months...)

Lang - whee Happy 6!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:54 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Lang - Half a year of this. You know, I went through the old R&C Guidelines posts for the sake of nostagia, and I almost got choked up. xd I don't recommend going through the old GASOC thread; it made me really sad to see Shiro, Ryuu and Iyou's posts. gonk

Omg, I went thru that post a couple of months ago. I was laughing... So, I'm not sure what you got all choked up about. xp

Gah crying I'm missing everyone nooww crying  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:03 pm
xd

I miss everyone, too... gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:03 pm
*wonders back in*

I told another friend about my pregnancy. 3nodding We sat there, and we figured out three possible parents. When we couldnt answer or think of any more, we would just come to the conclusion that, "When you get as knocked up as you, who knows who the hell those things belong to..."

I want more skittles. gonk

*cries*

cry I miss them too...wait, who are we missing? ._.()  

Chibi Koji

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:32 pm
heart heart heart WOOT, HAPPY 6 heart heart heart heart

I'm awake enough to know what thet means now.

crying I miss everyone too, they're a big part of our little home and they've been missing for so long. crying *hugs her gaint stuffed cat*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:32 pm
Shiro, Ryuu and Iyou - three members of GASOC who aren't at Gaia anymore.

IC
"Ignorance City is a lot bigger than the previous two," AD said thoughtfully. "It might take two whole days for everything to burn to the ground."

Shiro blinked rapidly. "Why did you burn the other cities, anyway?"

"Boredom," Lang said.

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:34 pm
Akahoshi

crying I miss everyone too, they're a big part of our little home and they've been missing for so long. crying *hugs her gaint stuffed cat*

heart !

*hug* Well, at least we're still here, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:45 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Shiro, Ryuu and Iyou - three members of GASOC who aren't at Gaia anymore.

IC
"Ignorance City is a lot bigger than the previous two," AD said thoughtfully. "It might take two whole days for everything to burn to the ground."

Shiro blinked rapidly. "Why did you burn the other cities, anyway?"

"Boredom," Lang said.

OMG You teasing HO! crying gonk crying *runs to corner to weep uncontrollably*  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:48 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Akahoshi

heart !

*hug* Well, at least we're still here, right?

*hugs back* I don't think I can take anyone else not being on gaia, so far I have a lottlo partner that is hardly ever seen gone, a couple other friends that just disappeared, guild members/friends that vanished.

If you, lang or any other member I care about disappear, I will cry none stop for a month and then any time I think of you. heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:51 pm
Akahoshi, Imma be around to annoy and nag at you for a long time. So don't worry. wink heart  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:53 pm
o_o()

That sucks...I dont think Ive had Gaia friends die...yet. Hopefully not, or else Id have to find them and force them to come back. biggrin

I feel all slow and junk! stressed Damn fires around my area made huge clouds of sulfer and ash haze everything up. Im acting all sleepy and stuff because of it. Damn those stupid clouds! It just looks like its cold, but its still stupid hot over here. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:02 pm
STUPID INTERNET! I HATE YOU SO!!!

Lang - Bwahaha! I'm a teasing ho! I dunno when I'll finish this chapter; it's being rather contradictory.

Akahoshi - Aw, I wouldn't want you to cry! heart

Chibi - Uh, they're not dead...we hope...they're just gone.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:06 pm
*huggles Langley* Same her sexy. heart They'll have drag me away from you. I'm a Langley stalker fangirl and prould of it. whee heart heart

I need to sleep a bit now, I'm still kinda tired. But I only have to work from noon to 5pm tomorrow and I just have to open the store saturday(2 hour job) and then I am free to be a gaia whore because I have nothing better to do.

Night everyone heart heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:18 pm
Pimpkahoshi: Night! heart

AD: I hope they arent dead, whoever they may be.

Grah! Brain pop... drawing hand being stewpuhd. And I just found 20 dollars under my chair. biggrin heart  

Chibi Koji

Songjewel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:22 pm
o.O Holy Bajeezus...*turns Koji around 3 times and thorws salt* They'd better not be dead! Iyou promised we could do an SCA collab pic! Plus, I have to take her to Pensic. 3nodding

I was kinda wondering where she went...left after I went AWOL?

Nyome - yesh, everybody in the Art Whore guild has a Nyome headshot but me! *pouts* How much are you doing those for nowadays?I happen to have some extra cash/letters/everything ever made on Gaia xd ...well, not quite...  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games